Hopeless If I get kicked out of my sober house I’ve decided im gonna kill myself

Damn, dude. We are all glad you're still above dirt. Do you have access to a non-court appointed attorney? I'm guessing you'll be away from the interwebz for awhile. Try to keep us updated if possible.

My lawyer whose gotten me out of all my charges refused to take the case because of the assault on the police officer charge he told me sorry he couldn’t take the case for political reasons (he’s like the main lawyer for the police unions and represents many police officer cases like brutality)

Which I don’t agree with but his relationship with police and judges is the main reason he’s such a good lawyer and can get cases to disappear

I have a free lawyer court appointed but she’s actually pretty serious I was impressed with her at my bail hearing. If I need to fight the case she thinks I can potentially have the drug charges all dropped for illegal search and seizure I was pulled over on suspicious activity leaving a house that was being watched for drug activity but I refused consent to search and said they had no probable cause but they searched anyways said they didn’t need it, it was a detective

I'm glad you're alright. But damn. Hopefully getting in trouble didn't open up a harder time for you.

Any time I've been in trouble for drugs, the legal battles only traumatized me and made things worse.

You do realize that there are drugs in prison as well, so you won't be able to totally avoid them?

Wish you all the best. Do you have insurance? Ever gone onto subs or methadone?

Not everyone can remain clean and it's okay, but it's best to get your life in order first.

@OpiateKiller there he is...i was starting to wonder what happened to ya

i kept your gambling thread alive while you were gone....we need an update down there

while you were gone, somebody said you shouldn't bet Alabama like a month later....that was the highlight :)
Bro hshahaha that bet was wrong in so many ways 😆

I'm glad you're alright. But damn. Hopefully getting in trouble didn't open up a harder time for you.

Any time I've been in trouble for drugs, the legal battles only traumatized me and made things worse.

You do realize that there are drugs in prison as well, so you won't be able to totally avoid them?

Wish you all the best. Do you have insurance? Ever gone onto subs or methadone?

Not everyone can remain clean and it's okay, but it's best to get your life in order first.

Honestly man at this point in my life I’m not even stressed about legals I spent so long afraid of the law and jail and my criminal record I’ve honestly just let go of it all.

When I was 18 I was facing 5 years in prison and for a year I thought I was gonna have to take a case to trial I went from being excited for college to a nervous wreck I couldn’t push the thought from my mind and it traumatized me worse than anything else ever has in my life

Thankfully I pled out to a suspended sentence and 5 years of probation which also was pretty terrible

But I’m wiser, older and stronger these days. I don’t fear jail or prison anymore I actually do quite well in the situation and thankfully I’m fairly well respected and connected in my small state so prison would be like a reunion with old friends.

I know drugs are in jail I was offered Suboxone nearly everyday but fuck all that noise I’m not taking no half dissolved strip out of someone’s mouth

Honestly man at this point in my life I’m not even stressed about legals I spent so long afraid of the law and jail and my criminal record I’ve honestly just let go of it all.

When I was 18 I was facing 5 years in prison and for a year I thought I was gonna have to take a case to trial I went from being excited for college to a nervous wreck I couldn’t push the thought from my mind and it traumatized me worse than anything else ever has in my life

Thankfully I pled out to a suspended sentence and 5 years of probation which also was pretty terrible

But I’m wiser, older and stronger these days. I don’t fear jail or prison anymore I actually do quite well in the situation and thankfully I’m fairly well respected and connected in my small state so prison would be like a reunion with old friends.

I know drugs are in jail I was offered Suboxone nearly everyday but fuck all that noise I’m not taking no half dissolved strip out of someone’s mouth
Man, u still got a lot to do in this life.... you're super young....iirc we are both the same age? 27-28? We still got a long run in this path called life. If u top yourself, it'd be such a waste of a smart,young, kindhearted guy. I don't think you meant you were going to kill yourself anyway it was more like a moment of hopelessness u were experiencing. Carry on man.💪

I have a free lawyer court appointed but she’s actually pretty serious I was impressed with her at my bail hearing.
I've faced many charges over the years and I've never hired a lawyer, always used public defenders. I've been impressed with every one of them. They fought hard to get my charges dropped or drastically reduced, and to have me sent to rehab rather than jail. They were always successful and I'm forever grateful.

I've faced many charges over the years and I've never hired a lawyer, always used public defenders. I've been impressed with every one of them. They fought hard to get my charges dropped or drastically reduced, and to have me sent to rehab rather than jail. They were always successful and I'm forever grateful.
It's funny how u guys have to go to court, suspended sentences and shit. In my country when they caught me with 25 trips and 10g of mdma I just paid like 800$ and spent 2 days in a shit hole sleeping on the floor all the weekend. Oh the good things about living in the third world...😝

It's funny how u guys have to go to court, suspended sentences and shit. In my country when they caught me with 25 trips and 10g of mdma I just paid like 800$ and spent 2 days in a shit hole sleeping on the floor all the weekend. Oh the good things about living in the third world...😝
Is Peru the third world? Also do they extradite?

Sadly, every country in the Western Hemisphere will extradite you if the Boss Yanquis want you back badly enough... the pressure the US gov't can apply is worth more to the powers-that-be in Latin America than any bribe or treaty.

They do, but u have to do srs retarded shit to not be able to bribe cops. 97% of cops are corrupt since their salaries are shit. Lol I'd recommend u to visit cusco, helluva nice trip lols. But if u want to come for a druggie holiday lima is the spot, cuz nico got u covered with the pharma k vials, pure morphine, morph pills,oxys, midazolam vials, even hospital fent altho that shit is garbage. otc benzos and gabapentinoids....WHAT ELSE CUD U ASK FOR? AND IF I TOLD U THE PRICES U WOULD BE LIKE "GET THE DK OUTTA HERE YOURE LYING" XDDDD

Sadly, every country in the Western Hemisphere will extradite you if the Boss Yanquis want you back badly enough... the pressure the US gov't can apply is worth more to the powers-that-be in Latin America than any bribe or treaty.
I wanna take 500 kilos of blow to Arabia Saudi or Singapore xddd

They do, but u have to do srs retarded shit to not be able to bribe cops. 97% of cops are corrupt since their salaries are shit. Lol I'd recommend u to visit cusco, helluva nice trip lols. But if u want to come for a druggie holiday lima is the spot, cuz nico got u covered with the pharma k vials, pure morphine, morph pills,oxys, midazolam vials, even hospital fent altho that shit is garbage. otc benzos and gabapentinoids....WHAT ELSE CUD U ASK FOR? AND IF I TOLD U THE PRICES U WOULD BE LIKE "GET THE DK OUTTA HERE YOURE LYING" XDDDD
I wonder how much the average rent would be over there

Holy fuck, is a person like you really thinking like this? We already die pretty fast with drugs so aint that enough?...

I wish your situation gets a lot of better.

Maybe just use low dose kratom or kava
Sounds good. Never had kava that I know of or remember. Strong, mid or weak opioid in yer experience? Do ya take em both together or is it best to not as I find that kratom kind of fucks up "real" opioid buzzes.
Tryin to figure out how this keys into the conversation but sometimes there is no need to analyze shit to death. :cheer:
lol
So, not sure I have seen ya around: Welcome to BL. Hope you are finding it comfortable and accepting. Cool kinda place like that, ime.
See ya around, then?
peace

Sounds good. Never had kava that I know of or remember. Strong, mid or weak opioid in yer experience? Do ya take em both together or is it best to not as I find that kratom kind of fucks up "real" opioid buzzes.
Tryin to figure out how this keys into the conversation but sometimes there is no need to analyze shit to death. :cheer:
lol
So, not sure I have seen ya around: Welcome to BL. Hope you are finding it comfortable and accepting. Cool kinda place like that, ime.
See ya around, then?
peace
KAva isn’t an opioid, it’s more like taking the herbal equivalent of one beer, and it’s non addictive