• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Ideas on how to make life more interesting

Find a cop car on a call out with no officers inside, have a shit on the bonnet or find some dogshit and chuck it at the window then wait till they come out and then point at the car and laugh.

Your life should become instantly very exciting.

Buy a slingshot and some metal round balls, 6-7mm, find a cop car again one that is driving...you get the gist I hope.

Dennis_the_Menace_and_Gnasher_the_dog.jpg

Yolo

Find a cop car on a call out with no officers inside, have a shit on the bonnet or find some dogshit and chuck it at the window then wait till they come out and then point at the car and laugh.

Your life should become instantly very exciting.

Buy a slingshot and some metal round balls, 6-7mm, find a cop car again one that is driving...you get the gist I hope.

Dennis_the_Menace_and_Gnasher_the_dog.jpg

Yolo
I actually was Dennis the Menace as a boy.

We did those things for a laugh. Except it was eggs and flour over cars at dawn, dressed in stripey red & black vests, beds stuffed with pillows, age 8.

Bangers! Used to buy loads on holidays in France.

I forgot about them. Some of the most outrageous, naughty, hilarious and ultimately harmless tricks I got up to involved French bangers.

Memories actually stave away boredom too. They take time to accrue, but they do.

I never think about being bored. Bored OF things yes. Tired of strain, and particularly low mentality low vibrational real world crap.

Give me comfort, security, rest, freedom to live, and the means I basically have now, boredom won't be a bother.

My imagination can create new ground, moments and experience easily.

I kind of just watch netflix all day, and workout regularly, I really need more things to do. I’m bored a lot.

The lounge probably isn’t the right place to put this, I’d like this thread to be atleast semi serious
Well when I'm trying to get sober and in my brief periods of recovery before I always relapse I use to play football a lot and was pretty good and by football I mean the game the rest of the world enjoy not American football where they wear helmets like pussys also I am big into music playing guitar making hip hop beats

Plants - gardening - starting seeds - the whole thing

and start your seeds now so they're ready for the summer

:rockon:
Nah, ready for winter, cured by summer.

Ours are ready end of summer, cured by winter.

But it's like a rotating freezer anyway, so nothing ever needs to be used before a proper cure.

i mean your seedlings that you start inside and then move them out for the summer - whatever they may be - peppers, tomatoes, coleus, etc.
Okay, I'm sorry man. I'm really under it here.

We don't have much space for that, so I never think about that seasonal crops.

I'd like to but we really would need a bigger patch first.

Something like garlic would work, but I'd want a fair range to warrant the effort.

ive also wasted 17 hours total on Hollow Knight and im still lost

i need to stop thinking about that game...

definitely cook food - make meals - all from scratch - stop ordering out or eating prepared foods from the frozen section

cook the way your ancestors did

that'll keep you really busy and on your feet

:chef:

You are young.Follow your dreams.If you have not find asap.Have a purpose....just not sure at all whats the question...

Reactions: Ds