• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Ideas for telepathy

The US government took it quite seriously for many years.

Personally, I think there is something to it. But just like UFOs 95% of it is complete bullshit, but there is a shred of real evidence there. Psychics are a scam.

There is also very real evidence that human consciousness can interact quantumly with the universe.

Hmm, I would argue "being one with the universe" or as hindus say "godhead" making one feel like that sometimes.

Really the only things I have to support the possibility or even the validity of telepathy is my own sensations, which much to my dismay in these situations cannot be organized enough to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

That being said, I've raised bonsai for a number of years now and am quite good with plants. My mother has taught me a lot about keeping them and raising them and such.

I've been reading a book called "The Secret Life of Plants" which attempted to put forth a compilation of studies in the hopes that people would begin to grow more accepting about the truth about plants, which is that they are quite aware of things going on around them. So I spend a lot of my time at home either playing music for plants on my piano or singing to them. The sensations I get, called frisson are very real.

I've been reading a book called "The Secret Life of Plants" which attempted to put forth a compilation of studies in the hopes that people would begin to grow more accepting about the truth about plants, which is that they are quite aware of things going on around them. So I spend a lot of my time at home either playing music for plants on my piano or singing to them. The sensations I get, called frisson are very real.
I love these subjects. Have you heard of the Japanese scientist and the water crystals?

I think everything is quantum connected, all strands of thread from God's fabric, even if we can't consciously detect that.

I'm putting together some ideas for research on telepathy. The reason is kind of complicated, but mostly just a curiosity of mine. I lost touch with someone I really liked and have felt since I left that place that she's been thinking about me.

So I've put together some ideas, and have been trying to perfect the art.

On tiktok I came across a guy who sends images to his cats in order to get them to calm down while he's trying to sleep at night. I guess the idea is to mentally project an image to force a certain emotion onto someone.

But even as an empath with the ability to alter the emotions in a room, you might think the above method is a bit forced and kind of violates things like free will. So I've come up with another method that seems to work for "communicating".

My theory is that images, like the ones from that tiktok guy, can be sent in a series of charged bursts or waves. It requires two things: 1: being open to incoming feelings and emotions (so this would imply that the person is thinking about you at that particular moment). 2: Being able to relay your meanings to people by using energy to alone. Now, what the former seems to entail is that the sender is essentially trying to send information about colors to a blind person (just to paint an example).

Other thoughts on telepathy I had was something that a lot of spiritual, psychic or sensitive people are probably familiar with; example: it's been several months since you talked to someone and suddenly you decide to send them a message, but the next thing you know is your phone vibrates and there's a message from said person.

I don't mean to discredit or exacerbate anyone's findings. But I really need answers. My own experiences on telepathy have been kind of... vague, to say the least. It started out as daydreams that would literally go on all day and I've managed to do away with daydreams altogether. But like anyone with a decent medical background can tell you - daydreaming or fantasizing isn't really healthy.

Though there is some breaking ground research between maladaptive daydreaming and being on a similar wavelength as another person, I'm looking for the actual occult sciences that go into genuine telepathy. Anyone want to offer up anything or possibly bounce some ideas?
What makes you think telepathy is connected to the occult?

The occult is usually things like magic and the supernatural.

Telepathy is just a natural ability that a small number admit to doing.

I have done it twice. The deep stuff hurts.

The instances were in seconds, not all day. No one could suffer telepathy all day.

Regards
DL

Everyone, and that includes all animals, not just humans, are telepathic.
This has shit to do with Meth. It's of electromagnetic origin, and we all have it.

If you would stop limiting yourself to a drug, you could achieve a lot with that.
Humans are often prone to assuming they only function properly under a specific circumstance, i.e:
with the right partner, with the right drug, only with friends, only with a smartphone, bla bla bla..

It's just limiting yourself. It's limiting your thoughts to function only in the scenario you specified.
That's a total failure. Believe in the power of you, or be a slave to something/someone else.

I would advise you to take away the pedestal you built in your head for Meth,
you worship the substance like a deity. It will just keep you as a slave.

Listen, kid, you seem nice for a human, but you're kidding yourself,
if you actually think Meth is doing you good.

Telepathy is bullshit. Have to interpret it pretty loosely to even discuss the topic.
Yes, you can "read" others and connect the dots and stuff. But it's no telepathy.
I knew you were going to say that.

Telepathy is bullshit. Have to interpret it pretty loosely to even discuss the topic.
Yes, you can "read" others and connect the dots and stuff. But it's no telepathy.
Actually it is. For someone with such a high opinion of their own intellect,
you do seem to entirely lack basic knowledge.

DBBC(direct brain-to-brain communication) has already been proven, in the form of electromagnetic fields,
our brains have a detector for other electromagnetic waves even. Get with the times
That's how dogs/cats/etc always know how you feel. Humans just tend to not trust their "feelings" :) pendejos

Actually the guy who first thought of this did so in 1910(took a smashing 111 years to be proven),
stop living in the 19th century, kid,
we got cars now that can barely make it over a hill if someone other than the driver gets out and helps push,
if that isn't futuristic, I don't know what is. Get back to 1876, lightbulb, we got the real shit now.

So far I'm not of the opinion that you are too smart for this world.
Man, one of my patients knew that, and he's 92, what's your excuse?

Last edited:
Everyone, and that includes all animals, not just humans, are telepathic.
Perhaps.

I can only say that this is a truth for myself and two more entities.

The issue I have is how to get it to activate more so that it might be more useful.

If it cannot be learned, it has a very limited value.

That is why I seldom bother talking about it.

Regards
DL

I have experienced some really irrefutable (to me) moments of mental connection that I cannot explain. The most intense was one time I smoked a new friend's DMT, when we were at the tail end of an LSD trip (he did not smoke DMT, I did, we both were on the tail end of LSD). He came along on my trip with me, we locked eyes the whole time and we were communicating sometimes without words, and he was describing what I was experiencing to me, telling me

But like anyone with a decent medical background can tell you - daydreaming or fantasizing isn't really healthy.

I would say that it CAN be unhealthy, when done excessively or in the place of action. But it can also be healthy, a way to visualize what you want, a way to work through conversations you might want to have, a way to plan.

Perhaps.

I can only say that this is a truth for myself and two more entities.

The issue I have is how to get it to activate more so that it might be more useful.

If it cannot be learned, it has a very limited value.

That is why I seldom bother talking about it.

Regards
DL
Gods stop being so fucking full of yourself, everyone, I'm starting to taste my vomit in the back of my throat.
"Entities", rly?! You're what? Jesus? Space Spaghetti? God? An ostentatious little punk?

No, it is scientifically proven, I know that does not fit into everyone's head the same way.
Our brains communicate via electromagnetic waves, and if you ever say "perhaps" to stuff I've thoroughly researched and posted on page 1, I advise you to do research before speaking your mind? Just a general idea, maybe would make you seem less of an uninformed pseudo-religious "guru" with an ego of Luke Skyscraper. Dunno..

"Get it to activate", man. So fucking full of yourself. GO GO POWER RANGERSSS!! You a Jedi, kid? Or a moron? It's always active, for everyone, your cognitive thoughts just get in the way. The more you overthink, the quieter your feelings. Animals tend to feel certain things all at once, the same goes for trees for example, they use a communication network, Gods why am I explaining things to you? I don't even know if you're coherent

Every single non-human animal is better at this than you. Little puppy too stupid to put one leg in front of the other is better at this than any human. So stop feeling special, you're not.

Last edited:
I think @December Flower has a good point, a bit defensive but accurate.

Telepathy is the art of not listening to yourself, try during meditation to just "look". I think others may actually be responsible to "activate" telepathy. I don't believe I am reaching out to get information from others. I am stting very still having quieted my mind simply making myself available. Others, I believe all others, are "speaking" if I stay still and patient I can begin to understand.

I can't see a nefarious use for sitting quietly and being open to the subtle cry of the heart of another. I have honestly tried to meditate specifically focusing on people I was at odds with (my soon to be ex landlord). I came away from a few hours with no malice. Not what I wanted at all, somehow if I don't keep that emotion a float it just disintegrates and I can't meditate in an emotional state.

What I "hear" is always an understanding of how I can help and sometimes there is a volume that seems more like urgency. I am learning just to pay attention and see if I get in trouble.

"Telepathy, direct transference of thought from one person (sender or agent) to another (receiver or percipient) without using the usual sensory channels of communication, hence a form of extrasensory perception (ESP)."

OKAY, bro. Pretty sure you also believe in kundalini energies and all the stuff that's too cool . I've not even read about this delepathy yet, it's just a ridiculous idea if we're not talking about some semantics here.
This theory that through you could read ones thoughts from electromagnetic field outside said friends skull is just pretty foolixsh :pPPP
At least there is nothing meaningful usefulness if we take this teletubhy literally mean any information bits to be passed extrasensory to the recipients system. At least it has nothing to do with reading anyones thoughts, even if it could be possible to affect other ones brain electrochemistry without touching your senses or sensors.

"Telepathy, direct transference of thought from one person (sender or agent) to another (receiver or percipient) without using the usual sensory channels of communication, hence a form of extrasensory perception (ESP)."

OKAY, bro. Pretty sure you also believe in kundalini energies and all the stuff that's too cool . I've not even read about this delepathy yet, it's just a ridiculous idea if we're not talking about some semantics here.
This theory that through you could read ones thoughts from electromagnetic field outside said friends skull is just pretty foolixsh :pPPP
At least there is nothing meaningful usefulness if we take this teletubhy literally mean any information bits to be passed extrasensory to the recipients system. At least it has nothing to do with reading anyones thoughts, even if it could be possible to affect other ones brain electrochemistry without touching your senses or sensors.
It is not really reading thoughts when doing it.

Telepathy uses words. It is like conversing very quickly.

Regards
DL

Telepathy is the art of not listening to yourself, try during meditation to just "look". I think others may actually be responsible to "activate" telepathy. I don't believe I am reaching out to get information from others. I am stting very still having quieted my mind simply making myself available. Others, I believe all others, are "speaking" if I stay still and patient I can begin to understand.
If you have a telepathic experience, you will know it for sure and so will your victim.

Telepathy is an assault to the victim.

Twin research seems to show that a light touch is possible, even as I have not had or caused such.

Regards
DL

I think Flowergurrl does not understand how much we relay information about feelings and stuff non-verbally through thousands of little things. I'm especially good in reading people this way, maybe because I had to learn since very young if I didn't want to get killed by my Pa.
It was no telepathy to learn to anticipate what's happening based on gestures, postures, tones, signs, your body conveys. Flowie (Glowie?) has assburger traits, so it's no wonder, I guess. Do these 'brain waves' even penetrate skull?

I think Flowergurrl does not understand how much we relay information about feelings and stuff non-verbally through thousands of little things. I'm especially good in reading people this way, maybe because I had to learn since very young if I didn't want to get killed by my Pa.
It was no telepathy to learn to anticipate what's happening based on gestures, postures, tones, signs, your body conveys. Flowie (Glowie?) has assburger traits, so it's no wonder, I guess. Do these 'brain waves' even penetrate skull?
Yes, as proven by the brain activated toys.

Telepathy has nothing to do with body language and tells.

Regards
DL

I love these subjects. Have you heard of the Japanese scientist and the water crystals?

I think everything is quantum connected, all strands of thread from God's fabric, even if we can't consciously detect that.
Yes! I practice similar techniques with plants.

I have experienced some really irrefutable (to me) moments of mental connection that I cannot explain. The most intense was one time I smoked a new friend's DMT, when we were at the tail end of an LSD trip (he did not smoke DMT, I did, we both were on the tail end of LSD). He came along on my trip with me, we locked eyes the whole time and we were communicating sometimes without words, and he was describing what I was experiencing to me, telling me

I would say that it CAN be unhealthy, when done excessively or in the place of action. But it can also be healthy, a way to visualize what you want, a way to work through conversations you might want to have, a way to plan.
Yeah. I kinda want to recant that one now. Daydreaming constantly is what I meant when I typed that. Recently been hearing about how the mind cannot differentiate between real memories and visual thinking. Imagining yourself doing something heroic for example.

When I was a kid I used to imagine things so hard that I would be unable to differentiate my imagination memories from real ones sometimes. I think to some extent we all do that, which is why memory is so unreliable. I have all sorts of memories from when I was very young that are not real or partially real, as verified much later by my parents. Also, for example, trauma victims will often recall things poorly, to the extent that they will be 100% sure beyond any doubt of the indentification of the perpetrator, but they'll be wrong, sometimes very wrong (ie, they were short and weak and they remember them being tall and powerful).