• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Ideas for telepathy

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
I'm putting together some ideas for research on telepathy. The reason is kind of complicated, but mostly just a curiosity of mine. I lost touch with someone I really liked and have felt since I left that place that she's been thinking about me.

So I've put together some ideas, and have been trying to perfect the art.

On tiktok I came across a guy who sends images to his cats in order to get them to calm down while he's trying to sleep at night. I guess the idea is to mentally project an image to force a certain emotion onto someone.

But even as an empath with the ability to alter the emotions in a room, you might think the above method is a bit forced and kind of violates things like free will. So I've come up with another method that seems to work for "communicating".

My theory is that images, like the ones from that tiktok guy, can be sent in a series of charged bursts or waves. It requires two things: 1: being open to incoming feelings and emotions (so this would imply that the person is thinking about you at that particular moment). 2: Being able to relay your meanings to people by using energy to alone. Now, what the former seems to entail is that the sender is essentially trying to send information about colors to a blind person (just to paint an example).

Other thoughts on telepathy I had was something that a lot of spiritual, psychic or sensitive people are probably familiar with; example: it's been several months since you talked to someone and suddenly you decide to send them a message, but the next thing you know is your phone vibrates and there's a message from said person.

I don't mean to discredit or exacerbate anyone's findings. But I really need answers. My own experiences on telepathy have been kind of... vague, to say the least. It started out as daydreams that would literally go on all day and I've managed to do away with daydreams altogether. But like anyone with a decent medical background can tell you - daydreaming or fantasizing isn't really healthy.

Though there is some breaking ground research between maladaptive daydreaming and being on a similar wavelength as another person, I'm looking for the actual occult sciences that go into genuine telepathy. Anyone want to offer up anything or possibly bounce some ideas?

Check out morphogenetic fields. It's a concept discussing the electromagnetic waves our brains give out, and how they are likely communicating with other electromagnetic waves.
Which would explain a lot, how dogs always know how you feel, how some people call you when you think about them, "auras", and all that stuff. If that's something you would like to use, I could at least go check for some of the evidence on the electromagnetic waves our brains give out for you

I hope you're going for a scientific approach, otherwise I can't really help you. I don't believe in flying spaghetti

Ideas for telepathy? Telepathy is not useful.
well that's like... your opinion
Check out morphogenetic fields. It's a concept discussing the electromagnetic waves our brains give out, and how they are likely communicating with other electromagnetic waves.
Which would explain a lot, how dogs always know how you feel, how some people call you when you think about them, "auras", and all that stuff. If that's something you would like to use, I could at least go check for some of the evidence on the electromagnetic waves our brains give out for you

I hope you're going for a scientific approach, otherwise I can't really help you. I don't believe in flying spaghetti
purely scientific. yes

https://academic.oup.com/nc/article/2020/1/niaa016/5909853

incredibly interesting topic

Particle Physics approach: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7053547/

and last the idea of morphogenetic fields: https://www.resonancescience.org/bl...tists-Show-How-to-Use-It-to-Understand-Nature

old idea, proven to be true, originally by this guy

220px-%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80_%D0%93%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87_%D0%93%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87_%E2%80%93_%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%B8_%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3.jpg

Alexander Gurwitsch, came up with it in 1910
Fucking genius

it's brain-wifi :ROFLMAO:

One time I was on a high dose of acid with a friend and we had a 5 minute telepathic sync with verbal confirmation. It was eerie. We were not able to reproduce it any other time, though we tried. I know a lot of farfetched things start with "we were on acid", lol... but seriously, it happened. We even recorded it. There was a sensation to it that is hard to describe. It wasn't about brains, it was about energy bodies. Our auras spontaneously entered some kind of identical phase with one another, it was even visible (I have seen auras since childhood). It created the sensation that we were one consciousness, or one field, even though we were physically separate.

The whole thing started when I went to pick up a bowl of strawberries we had laid out. I didn't even want them, but I experienced the impulse to go get them for my friend. Then she told me that she was thinking about asking me to do that, but never actually said it. Then we sat there for those minutes taking turns asking each other a question non-verbally, and the other would answer verbally with high specificity. It was out of this world.

The only way to make it more accurate would be to write one's question down and then the other person write their answer down, and then show each other the papers to see if question and answer match. But we were too high to be that organized.

Anyway, this is all to say, I think telepathy is a field phenomenon. Maybe some activity in the body generates a wave, and then the wave is perceived in the other person... but it requires them to be harmoniously synced somehow. I suspect that, in theory, someone capable of strong telepathy would be able to willingly match their field to the field of the recipient, and then send the message. Then disengage fields as necessary. Something to do with matching resonances. One would have to have expert control of not just their own energy body, but also be able to perceive whether or not they could match another energy body perfectly.

I've had spontaneous telepathy with lovers, but it was one-offs. They were noteworthy, but couldn't be reproduced. Again, there was a closeness. Maybe because we were lovers and hung out all the time, our "fields" were synced somehow. This may be why many reports about telepathy are between close family members, lovers, friends and companions, and is rare to reproduce in lab conditions under pressure with strangers.

Telepathy is possible but I suspect it's highly unevolved in humans thanks to our ancestors taking the verbal route.

The only way to make it more accurate would be to write one's question down and then the other person write their answer down, and then show each other the papers to see if question and answer match. But we were too high to be that organized.
Ah, yes! I've tried this before with a friend. He told me he would draw three shapes on a piece of paper while I left the room to go do something. When I came back he had me guess them. He then showed me the paper and my results were perfect. I've seen this same test proven other places and apparently the results are almost always the same. Before the third shape is made, it is usually crossed out and replaced with a new one. The played out version is usually that the person listing them will say something like, "Circle, Star, and triangle- no!- Square."

I assumed, in order to make it work that my friend had to channel the thought out to me. I must have received the images unconsciously because I never saw them in my mind's eye.
Anyway, this is all to say, I think telepathy is a field phenomenon. Maybe some activity in the body generates a wave, and then the wave is perceived in the other person... but it requires them to be harmoniously synced somehow. I suspect that, in theory, someone capable of strong telepathy would be able to willingly match their field to the field of the recipient, and then send the message. Then disengage fields as necessary. Something to do with matching resonances. One would have to have expert control of not just their own energy body, but also be able to perceive whether or not they could match another energy body perfectly.
This is the part that boggles me. Person A could be thinking about person B and vice versa, but for any telepathy to be there it would require some kind of context. But I like your explanation in the last sentence. It makes perfect sense.

@t_xeplionhell this website kind of reflects some of what you posted: https://thelonerider.com/2020/sep/siddhis/siddhis.shtml

You may see that one of the siddhis listed (several times, in fact) is the ability to take control of another human being. I recently started taking note of this explicitly. It seems to some degree, finding out certain truths about a person may entail a sort of temporary possession of that person. I have some obvious conflicts with this, since it seems a bit unethical. Nevertheless, it seems a decent starting place.

Actually... in deep meditation yesterday, I reached that point that certain yogis and monks talk about... where it's sort of like a void. Some say the goal of meditation is to become one with nothing. nothingness in meditation was purely indescribable. I wouldn't even know where to begin talking about what or how I felt, if I felt anything...

I can't see any underlying knowledge in the human library that can successfully support telepathy on a human conscious level. However, there is a vast amount of experiential evidence pointing to a hole in human knowledge.

I had a cat for 25 years he was always at the door when i came home, I assumed he waited there for hours or all day since I rarely came home at a set time. When my Husband moved in he mentioned to me how odd it was that the cat always knew when I was about to come home, he would go wait at the door within 5 minutes of my entry.

Some animals seem to have easier access to the signals we all give off, humanity hasn't succeeded yet in finding this subtle energy or energies to quantify and calibrate it, we can certainly see it in action.

Some people write off speculation of the unknown and poke fun at it, luckily people persist in areas where clues are hard to come by and sometimes we get the fabled prize like nuclear energy or electricity for humanity. If we find telepathy, as a technologically advanced species in a competitive civilization (our current world) it will cause issues.

Imagine if every consumer could simply see the truth about the product they were trading their money for. For us as a species to be successful with an adaptation like telepathy we would need to be on the same page to begin with. As a fabled super power for the choosen few it makes a nice story.

I had a cat for 25 years he was always at the door when i came home, I assumed he waited there for hours or all day since I rarely came home at a set time. When my Husband moved in he mentioned to me how odd it was that the cat always knew when I was about to come home, he would go wait at the door within 5 minutes of my entry.
What you're describing here could be related to the Nephilim effect.
Some animals seem to have easier access to the signals we all give off, humanity hasn't succeeded yet in finding this subtle energy or energies to quantify and calibrate it, we can certainly see it in action.
I like this sentence.

On tiktok I came across a guy who sends images to his cats in order to get them to calm down while he's trying to sleep at night. I guess the idea is to mentally project an image to force a certain emotion onto someone.
Yea I do this with sheep while foot bathing them, stops them from jumping out. But I dont send images to them I just tell them its going to be alright.

And yea tbh I 100% think there are certain substances and times and frames of mind that unlock that shit.

I believe that I am telepathicaly bonded to my friend because of a ket trip I had with him. I physically saw my soul that day too. I think it's what unlocked it for me and what made him quite ill. And I blame myself for his schizophrenia.

But I wish you well with figuring out telepathy, sending good vibes your way. lol.

Carl Jung on synchronicity. The USSR had a huge research school in the field of parapsychology…Dr. Zukhar was a high ranking official of that government funded organization used to influence the results of events involved in some sports competitions involving the psyches of people.

What is the Nephillim effect? Beyond the book by that title I can't see much that isn't telescoped off a singular biblical reference.
Someone on tiktok explained the nephilim effect in an example of someone with a strong presence walking into a house. His example being that people inside the house can generally sense that the person is coming. I think there was more to it, but I honestly can't remember all of it.

My own interpretation of the nephilim effect defines someone who doesn't walk on eggshells around the people who are "in that home" or whatever location. 'someone who respects the energies of other people and can navigate by sensing and acting and not simply reacting.

Sorry for being vague.

To summarize, a nephilim was an alleged giant and I think the effect refers more to the aura or the torus (being enormous and powerful). Or it could just describe a sort of presence that comes and goes, having certain influences and such.

Someone on tiktok explained the nephilim effect in an example of someone with a strong presence walking into a house. His example being that people inside the house can generally sense that the person is coming. I think there was more to it, but I honestly can't remember all of it.

My own interpretation of the nephilim effect defines someone who doesn't walk on eggshells around the people who are "in that home" or whatever location. 'someone who respects the energies of other people and can navigate by sensing and acting and not simply reacting.

Sorry for being vague.

To summarize, a nephilim was an alleged giant and I think the effect refers more to the aura or the torus (being enormous and powerful). Or it could just describe a sort of presence that comes and goes, having certain influences and such.
I see that as a fairly loose interpretation but If I reword it to say it like this:

'living beings all have fields of energies some we haven't catalogued well, yet, some of these fields are more significant in some animals and in some humans. This results in pets becoming something more like a familiar.'

Would that still be accurate or is there a specific that is denoted by the term Nephillim?

When it comes to animals I have always been able to get along, I have a lot of successful encounters with wildlife including a few that left me wondering how that just happened, despite being sure it would work out when I initiated whatever I was doing.

I see that as a fairly loose interpretation but If I reword it to say it like this:

'living beings all have fields of energies some we haven't catalogued well, yet, some of these fields are more significant in some animals and in some humans. This results in pets becoming something more like a familiar.'

Would that still be accurate or is there a specific that is denoted by the term Nephillim?

When it comes to animals I have always been able to get along, I have a lot of successful encounters with wildlife including a few that left me wondering how that just happened, despite being sure it would work out when I initiated whatever I was doing.
I guess if there is anything specific meant by the term Nephilim it has something to do with size of the energy field or something like that.

Telepathy is bullshit. Have to interpret it pretty loosely to even discuss the topic.
Yes, you can "read" others and connect the dots and stuff. But it's no telepathy.

My first experience at something near telepathy occurred long before I had learned to keep track of my age. My ability to understand the meaning of the word happened much later.

I grew up thinking telepathy meant to read minds on some magical level and use that ability to gain control of others.

I found when I sit and clear my mind of everything of myself in meditation I finally hear the subtle things others are saying. When I act on this, it sometimes appears to others that something happened telepathically. What is truly happening is when I clear myself aside others can gain control of me.

I think if I had been taught these simple things young, I would have made far less great mistakes with my life, done far less damage to others.

For most people it is a good practice to sit and learn to not listen to ourselves for a while, for some it is good to learn to hear from beyond the wall of our skin. Everyone naturally projects and a few who know that have learned to project less.

In a lot of ways I believe there is an energetic exchange like telepathy going on constantly, sometimes a series of coincidences make this phenomenon surface to a point where it looks unnatural or controlled. I think this is natural and a lot like waves on a beach, every now and then one runs in a long way.

Personally, we are desperately attempting to move for a job and suddenly dozens of old friends are contacting me from everywhere. None of them are aware something stressful is occurring for me, all of them are responding to me being on their mind. We have lived in this general area for 7 years we have more dinner invites in 2 weeks than 7 years and no one knew until we talked. What subtle signal am I giving off that causes this?

Telepathy is bullshit.
The US government took it quite seriously for many years.

Personally, I think there is something to it. But just like UFOs 95% of it is complete bullshit, but there is a shred of real evidence there. Psychics are a scam.

There is also very real evidence that human consciousness can interact quantumly with the universe.