• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2016!

Headed back to the island for Cox's last night aswell, hoping to get some more Music On pills, I only took one when I was there in July but it was proper filth, this years Silver Bars in my opinion.

any info on what's about pill/flake wise? Heading out for the Closing week space/music on/cocoon any only want the best stuff that makes you feel good/is good purity. Less is more this time, last time I ended up in a bad way due to taking shit.

any info on what's about pill/flake wise? Heading out for the Closing week space/music on/cocoon any only want the best stuff that makes you feel good/is good purity. Less is more this time, last time I ended up in a bad way due to taking shit.

Would like to know too as I'm off in a week. Re flake I found its usually worth getting the higher quality stuff even though more expensive. Never really suffered from cuts which I can be sensitive to.

Re flake I found its usually worth getting the higher quality stuff even though more expensive.

Yeah, would always go for the more expensive option. Sometimes it makes a big difference, though sometimes it doesn't! The 20 or 30 euro more is prob worth the gamble ime.

The mixes are all a little different. I'd go in order cox gets deep pig and Dan go on a more uplifting baleric tinge and then the mark brown is more deep house. All good all slightly different.

Best mix album this year if you want a really different type of sound and a little old skool extremely eclectic is My Nu Leng on fabriclive 86. Still listen to it and had it for months.

Enjoy

Right, got through them all now - what a fantastic recommend IGUTB - I can't decide which disc I like best - the Mark Brown is totally groovesome with enough ass wiggling and amazing Todd Terry - esque acid house twitterings to make it a perfect example of the kind of noise that used to make the 'terazza' the amazing experience it once was, with the Cox and Pig & Dan clearly more 'discoteca' material - the Cox disc is amzingly, well 'Coxy' but your right, although I wouldn't rate it above the other discs, the Pig & Dan is just as good, only with more of a European club techno feel than the Balearic carnival flavour that Coxy has always managed to frame his techno around.

My Nu Leng next when I'm flush again...

Was over a couple of weeks ago. Took Pink/red Chupa chups
Music Ons and a Orange 6 sided pill with the letter 'p' printed twice facing opposite directions.

Chupa chubs were got from trusted source otherwise wouldn't have bought owing to the pma scare around this press. Nice pill but I would say 120mg mdxx with possible mda content as slight visuals after two and a bit money at times.

Music on were quality, this was second night and wadnt expecting much ad serotonin levels would naturally be down but we were all more chatty and energertic on these despite this, circa 200mg as tested sounds about right

Other orange pill was just as nice but not as strong, around 160mg

Back again in two weeks, will be on the lookout for the rolls royce

What club nights ( / parties / anything Ibizan with amplified electronic dace music) did u get to do (....if any if that's your thing like) and if so what's your schedule for when u get back out their as well?

Was over a couple of weeks ago. Took Pink/red Chupa chups
Music Ons and a Orange 6 sided pill with the letter 'p' printed twice facing opposite directions.

Chupa chubs were got from trusted source otherwise wouldn't have bought owing to the pma scare around this press. Nice pill but I would say 120mg mdxx with possible mda content as slight visuals after two and a bit money at times.

Music on were quality, this was second night and wadnt expecting much ad serotonin levels would naturally be down but we were all more chatty and energertic on these despite this, circa 200mg as tested sounds about right

Other orange pill was just as nice but not as strong, around 160mg

Back again in two weeks, will be on the lookout for the rolls royce

Decent thanks. Fly out tomorrow. Sounds like rolls Royce and music one are ones to look out for.
Hopefully around San An!

Was in pacha on Thursday which wasn't my choice but had to go with the crowd. That orange pill I mentioned was a piaggio pill, purple ones tested at 181 mg

Just back! Fuck me, the md is strong, but more in a have you on your arse way rather than energy. A little goes a long way. We still had great times on it, but more chilling on the hotel balcony with mates and tunes, talking shit.

Any other info? Did you take any pills? If so which were the best/cleanest? Flying out this weekend for the closing party's.

^This. Heading to the Space closing fiesta on Sunday, so any intel would be great ?

Any other info? Did you take any pills? If so which were the best/cleanest? Flying out this weekend for the closing party's.

Just md, coke and weed. I think most pills now are just md anyway, so as well just buying the md (better value). Not really a huge coke expert or fan personally, but other more knowledgeable people seemed to think it was good.

I did, really enjoyed it, thought Sasha was amazing, brandon block and alex p on the sunset terrace was top, other mentions go to solomon and carl cox... After Music On and then sankeys the days before I didn't really come up at Space, kept topping up throughout the night and ended up a proper mess by the end, over the week I had rolls royce which were pretty good, then had chuppa chups, music ons, sim cards which were all pretty underwhelming, had a really strong come up off the simcards with subsided after one hour, no pupil dilation at all and no empathy whatsoever. I had a great week but I think I've had enough of pills and MD, somethings definitely changed.

Start a 2017 thread and tell us ur plans! I've my entire life to sort before I go back out. Might make the closing parties if I manage to get a body swap at some point.