I will a actually die

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your DOc atm

I remember you

From here? Past account or? 🙂
Fills me with instant fear tbh lol.
Best wishes if you feel any worse my pm is always open if I'm overstepping my mark apologies.

Lost cause. Me I like cocaine and mdma but pot is all I seem to come across.

@Outlier
I've known you for awhile my dude, and yeah from what I gather from you, and everyone that I friends with is either dealing with something similar as you. I take it you don't live with your family right? well neither do I. Shit, would like to, but don't ever see that happening because well, 'baby bird left the nest'. Would be a friendly way to say it.
Shit fucking sucks at time man, and usually shit sucks all the fucking time, and you know what? It fucking sucks.
There really isn't much I can do or say to make my own life any better besides just not wanting to fucking die. I know personally there have been life choices I had to make in the past, and based on some of those choices I am still here alive today, where as I could have easily have well been dead ages ago.

Maybe it is time to find some balance, and if that means like rehab, or hospital stay somewhere then fucking do it mate. It is only but help, and at least it will provide you with somewhere safe and you can get some good resources from doing so.

Youre actually a despicable cunt

Youre in a state so I don't mind you losing your shit yet I've put up with so much shit you have no fucking idea .

None. You don't know me at all

Ppl on here are not worth losing your mind over, not worth getting into worse addictions over, are never that great they can completely destroy any self esteem or ability to parent.
The harm reduction angle isn't real obviously and hasn't been for ages,

Meh!

Youre in a state so I don't mind you losing your shit yet I've put up with so much shit you have no fucking idea .

None. You don't know me at all

Ppl on here are not worth losing your mind over, not worth getting into worse addictions over, are never that great they can completely destroy any self esteem or ability to parent.
The harm reduction angle isn't real obviously and hasn't been for ages,

Meh!
Your right about rhe 3rd sentence

Your right about rhe 3rd sentence

The whole post is right, thankyou.

Feel free to take your anger out on anyone you like, spruiking around lethal drugs because legal had everything to do with him and nothing to do with me , its on him he died.

I know you’re upset but the back and forth with zephyr won’t help. Just ignore her and hopefully she will ignore you. It’s for the best.
Why does she even pretend to know me?

Status
Not open for further replies.