I will a actually die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the worst at i do best and for this gift i feel blessed

He put up a good quote that really summed his stance up. I must get it.

It’s not that he wanted to die so much. He just felt indifferent to life I guess.

“I have a hollow inverted indifference” - CH

I miss him.

@Outlier i hope you’re ok Mr, really, if you need me I’m here. ❤️
It was neither. He only wanted his parents

He thought that by giving his life insurance over... his dad didnt.. idk how to explain it. He needed his dad.

He thought that by giving his life insurance over... his dad didnt.. idk how to explain it. He needed his dad.
I don’t think we should be really speculating about his death tbh or the reasons for his suicidal ideation. I have my own thoughts on it. Regardless, he had his own thoughts too. Unfortunately he didn’t intentionally make that choice but I do hope he’s in a better place and happy now.

I don’t think we should be really speculating about his death tbh or the reasons for his suicidal ideation. I have my own thoughts on it. Regardless, he had his own thoughts too. Unfortunately he didn’t intentionally make that choice but I do hope he’s in a better place and happy now.
We both know he was determined and he was one of the smartest people alive

Just stumbled across your thread. I know I'm a total stranger but I hope you feel better soon.
I struggle communicating too
Hope you're ok and can get through this!

What’s your DOc atm

Just stumbled across your thread. I know I'm a total stranger but I hope you feel better soon.
I struggle communicating too
Hope you're ok and can get through this!
I remember you

I care about you too. I really do. Im so lost

Yes man and that's why I hate seeing you hurt so bad, I really do. It pains me on a fundamental level because you're a brilliant, funny and kind man. I know you have the ability to lead a happy, fulfilling life and I know I am not alone in that sentiment. It will take some doing though and I think we can all help you hash out what you need to get to that place. I will PM you or message you on FB and we can figure out a time to have a chat. Keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.