I will a actually die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone care about death so much?

Like you were dead forever, you didn't even exist for infinity until you were born.

If anything you should be scared to be alive... Death is returning to the norm. It's like going home. Nothing to be scared of.

Why does everyone care about death so much?

Like you were dead forever, you didn't even exist for infinity until you were born.

If anything you should be scared to be alive... Death is returning to the norm. It's like going home. Nothing to be scared of.
I feel like we are all channeling captain_heroin. Like he is alive in us all.

I feel like we are all channeling captain_heroin. Like he is alive in us all.
In a way I am and a lot of us do. He certainly holds a place in my heart.

But there is something I can't comprehend about "suicide obsession".

I've wanted to... Not live this life anymore. But for me it's more of an emotion than a concise belief... Because I'll have that thought but never once in my life did I ever want to kill myself.

Suicide goes against my fundamental constitution, which to me is sacred.

I've wanted to... Not live this life anymore. But for me it's more of an emotion than a concise belief... Because I'll have that thought but never once in my life did I ever want to kill myself.

Most of us are lucky enough to not have had to deal with that kind of mental load.

True legend.

He put up a good quote that really summed his stance up. I must get it.

It’s not that he wanted to die so much. He just felt indifferent to life I guess.

“I have a hollow inverted indifference” - CH

I miss him.

@Outlier i hope you’re ok Mr, really, if you need me I’m here. ❤️

Im not suicidal but I'm ok with dieing and most definitely do not want to live forever or even for a really really long time especially since things just get more miserable as we get older/age. If immortality becomes a thing including stopping the ageing process such that we live forever and stay healthy and young I still don't want to.

I tend to feel angry at the universe/god/whatever at times when I think about how I had no choice in the matter of being born. If I was asked, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't accept.

Same here. I've wanted to give up but it was more like I wished I would get hit by a bus, but really I just wanted to not feel so much pain, and keep living.

Im not suicidal but I'm ok with dieing and most definitely do not want to live forever or even for a really really long time especially since things just get more miserable as we get older/age. If immortality becomes a thing including stopping the ageing process such that we live forever and stay healthy and young I still don't want to.

For sure, I would not want to live forever, that sounds horrible. I'd be down with living longer than humans do now, if we were able to stay young longer. But forever? No thanks, sounds like hell. I'm also not afraid to die, but I don't want my loved ones to suffer. For that same reason I'm quite afraid of my loved ones dying before me.

I really tried to help him

People fucking die of their drugs anyway

Ive been way way the fuck off since then. I really have. I wish someone could help me.

I dont know how to express myself properly. Im fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.