• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I want to tell my parents i smoke but don't know how..

Be more diligent with your smoking .. and I wouldn't be telling them about it ..

Just go about your business discreetly; if you want to get high, that's nobody's business but your own, so keep it that way. Don't tell them and don't get caught. That's a pandora's box you don't want to open.

Honestly, no disrespect toward the above posters intended, but -- fuck this attitude. Anyone above the age of 13 or 14 should be able to do whatever they want to their own body. Teenage years represent a beautiful time of life, and they shouldn't be stifled by parental overlording. The popular Western notion that our freedom shouldn't come until the age of 21 is a little ridiculous, IMO.

Whilst I can see where you're coming from, you're clearly oversimplifying things a bit.

The stress that a parent must endure when faced with the fact that their 13-year-old child is smoking illegal substances is definitely not something that I would burden my parents with unnecessarily. How selfish! No one wants to get the phone call that their child has been arrested, and no parent wants their child to have a criminal conviction. Kids of that age are often not mature enough to make such decisions rationally, and do what's best for themselves. I could obviously go on and on about how and why children of that age should not be taking mind-altering substances (health reasons, inability to assess consequences of going too far etc.), but I think I've made my point.

If you want your freedom, then move out of your parents' house. Simple. They do not have to tolerate illegal activity under their roof, or any activity that they find offensive for that matter. A bit of gratitude and respect is something I wish I would see more often these days, and unfortunately, neither were evident in your post.

A bit of gratitude and respect is something I wish I would see more often these days, and unfortunately, neither were evident in your post.

I can understand that parents appreciate gratitude and respect, but ultimately I don't see that it's worthwhile to sacrifice my personal freedom for the sake of my parents. I think that parents need to learn to accept their teenage children being who they really are, and living by their own values. That should make a parent truly happy.

i wouldnt tell your parents unless your 18 or out of thier house or if there cool with drug usage, thats my opinion though. its best to let people think you dont even use drugs it can be a advantage at times ime. also i agree with what you put into your body is your own business unless your hurting someone else physically or clearly harming yourself greatly. i was told growing up you keep your substance usage to yourself dont be open about it really it can cause you alot of problems that could have easily been avoided

how old are you? if you are still living with your parents then that's that, i'd just follow their rules even though that is hypocritical of me because i never followed my parents rules lmao.
but now i have a place of my own so i can do w/e i want.

i wouldnt tell them because if they are totally against it and want you to stop, they will be more aware of your stonedness and may possibly drug test you to ensure that you dont.

i'd wait until you move out of the house to tell them

Bro life's a bitch haha but i know how you feel and i i'm the same way i'm 17 and i smoke and my mom has caught me a bunch a times and it got so bad i ran away cuz there was to much drama..... All i can tell you is that you either wait till your out of your house and your making your own money or just smoke up and keep it on the low key its going to be hard but if its worth it then good luck bro!

I used to think I was really sly and my mom didn't know at all. Then once when she asked me to go somewhere for the weekend with her and I said no she asked "Is it because you can't smoke weed there?". :D

I would definitely not tell them and especially if you say they are NAZI's. They are looking out for you from a legal standpoint, and even if they were to be okay with you doing it...they could still get in legal trouble because of you. Most parents know that it actually isn't bad for you- but they want the best for their children and they love you.

Easy. Make some hash brownies, give them a slice each (put a moderate dose, don't get them tripping balls, but at a nice, mellow, comfortable state).

When they start getting the 'giggles' that's when you spit it out.

Also, the fuck is wrong with you people?

Nazis love to get high, it's the only way to mourn the fall of the Third Reich!