• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to hallucinate, dammit

*snip*

Enough with the delirient recommendations please - they are not psychedelics and are highly dangerous.

Also, welcome to BL and PD :)

sorry, i didnt read the whole thread and missed the part about not talking about deliriants...

Last edited:
Salvia is possibly the most intense hallucinogen I've ever had. I'm sure this is boring news to you. Everyone says the same shit, but honestly... I really don't think anyone has ever truly been able to communicate just how twisted the stuff is. Honestly, thinking about it scares me. I've done LSD in my time, and I've experienced some amazing ego swapping before, but never have I experienced ego deletion before. My very existence shattered, the meaning of life explained and then made ever so pointless in such an instant.

I would explain LSD hallucinations to me as external hallucinations. Seeing lights morph, peoples faces change. The room move, etc... visual, audio hallucinations twisting in your mind and soul before your eyes. Your ego reflecting this new world being created making a wonderful paradigm outside of your realm of command. That's awesome stuff.

Salvia is an internal hallucination. Your eyes are open, but it is not your eyes that are seeing. People are talking to you, but you may not hear them, what they are saying is not what you are listening. You may be sitting, but your body is pretty irrelevant. You are not really there. The kind of hallucinations I've had with Salvia break my understanding of what being "high" is supposed to be. Even in controlled environments with a friend, I've tried to make sense of what I see. I try to tell myself "that I am in control", that I can find understanding where there was none, but no. None of that.

Laying in my couch, I feel myself standing, walking, and no matter how much I say "I'm on the couch", it doesn't make sense. Suddenly, the real world becomes a dream. When you wake up, sometimes you struggle to remember what it is you dreamnt, my reality becomes much the same, where it all felt like it was so far away and false. It vanishes under you.

I don't know if that's the kind of hallucination you want, be careful what you wish for, I assure you. If you're dead set on doing this, and REALLY want to be lost, and doubt the words that I or other salvia (or ex salvia) users have said... with some risk prevention to the side, place yourself in a room with no sharp objects, flames, etc... be alone, and take big, big hits of salvia extract with a butane torch lighter (not a regular lighter), take the hits as you're lighting it from beginning to end. Fire should be on the plant the entire time you take it in. Keep it inhaled, only exhale when you can hold it in no longer... and good luck finding your way home.

HAHA what he said... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Word for WORD

SALVIA. I went to another world. No more rainbows and moving objects (although I enjoy that much more) But it was literally a whole other world. I saw these little gumby knome type people everywhere talking about me laughing in school. I saw myself in an infinite row of myself being helped up by a strange lady. I dunno how many times I was forced to repeat these strange tasks, I was told to repeat the phrase which would bring me out of this new and alien world. "Dont forget, thats it, there it is, here it comes 'BOOM'"

And that was only one trip..... I dunno why i did it so many times after that. I thought i was gone for good.

You are the beast, DMT is just the mirror that shows that beast to itself...

35x Salvia took me out of this universe, much less seeing things. Shattered body & mind, I had neither for 5 minutes of my life. It was.... well, I almost felt refreshed afterwards, although very shaken up.

It was probably my 14th time doing 35x Saliva... Just one of those massive hits that threw me over the edge.

35x Salvia took me out of this universe, much less seeing things. Shattered body & mind, I had neither for 5 minutes of my life. It was.... well, I almost felt refreshed afterwards, although very shaken up.

It was probably my 14th time doing 35x Saliva... Just one of those massive hits that threw me over the edge.

Deffinately seing things, its just if you remember the visions correctly. I distinctly remember being in the seemingly 2d world although it looked 3d it felt 2d... know what i mean? It was like I was on a piece of paper and I was a part of flip book and looking through time at my next moves on the page... Wow thats like one of the best ways I have ever thought of to describe it. Write that down

But yeah, I saw mostly browns greens and yellows. But seeing anything in your real vision can disrupt your hallucinations. I saw a lighter on the ground once and although it was very small; in my hallucination it was 3 feet tall and had white legs and was running.... God ive seen sooo many things that werent there from salvia... Crazy opiod Hallucinagens.8)

I've done 21x 7 times now....21x salvia had me on the ground crawling (and drooling lol). I remember the phone ringing and it was so loud. My answering machine picked up and i heard my voice on the machine. It sounded like it was being broadcast over a P.A. system over my house. I tried running to catch the phone but fell. It was an interesting experience. I wouldnt say "enjoyable" but definitely a learning experience.

I've had some mind blowing 3D closed eye visuals on good doses of mushrooms... Indescribable, almost 4 dimensional sort of in the way that fractals are, but again in 3 dimensions as opposed to two, like most fractals. The first one I had started out as a kind of checkered multi-colored cube which started to disassemble and transform into... Well--it's just indescribable. No CG I've ever seen has even come close.

Staring at a blank wall is cool too. If you're looking for full-on hallucinations, don't let objects or your surroundings interfere. Let your mind play!

Be safe and have fun.

Mike

All you need to do is stare at shit for like a minute on some good acid and you should def. see some cool things. But if you took some good acid, i'd hope that you didn't have to do that just to hallucinate in the first place.