• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines I think magnesium glycinate reduces the effects of DMT

It shouldn't, it just does for me. The amount of glycine per magnesium brand differs, but I basically had 4g of glycine. Took a trip a few hours ago and it was mindblowing, so that pretty much throws out the window any idea that it was tolerance from the previous 2 trips. I dunno why it's like this for me but apparently I just have a weird body chemistry.

It's possible that because I take diazepam that it ends up like, potentiating it even hours after the fact but that's a stretch, I usually trip by the time the stuff has worn off (4-6 hours later) and haven't really had trouble breaking through (well, I have at times but that's only because with a pen you can easily hit this point where you no longer know how to function). It all has to be done very quickly. My tolerance to diazepam is also so high that it barely does anything anymore, I rarely ever feel it do anything, if I increased the dose I'm sure I would but my GP is very stingy. That aside I don't really want to stay on it.

DMT, and in fact any strong psychedelic, is such a drug that I bet licking some salt like after shot of tequila would result in many people finding some connection with that and some change in a trip. Or even just holding a leaf of Belladonna or something in your hand might influence trip. Same as eating a slice of orange to fix bad LSD trip. Countless things like that are experienced by many. As if it really has to do with some neurological effects or is it purely psychological is another story.

Yeah, I wonder if you can build an actual tolerance? I did have to do quite a bit more tonight. Well, I felt it within a few rips I felt it strong, just not quite as strong as last uh... What day was it? I know it was some days after not taking any, 3 or so. Anyway I kept going, I just couldn't break through. It became too hard holding it all in like that, I took the most immensely fat half gram bong rip earlier and I've felt pretty out of breath since. Also am tired... wonder if that plays a role? it's not like post glycinate where I really didn't feel anything until forever, I just felt like I hit a ceiling although the pen is almost out. I have one that's leaking some, I'll probably try that one tomorrow.

Half gram of weed, right :D?

Never experienced or heard of such tolerance problems. Even from friends who used to call DMT – psychedelic crack. Idk if you smoke it from pen or what but putting 50mg+ in a sandwich and smoking it somewhat properly should work, even many times daily for a long time. For light experience 1/3 of that would work just fine.

Most people wont smoke whole bowl or whatever, just about anyone I saw smoking DMT finished maybe half of 50mg first, and sometimes many times until getting it right. Easiest, and ime, best way to make sure you’ll get a breakthrough is to pack a lot more than needed, like about 100mg and smoke how much you can in 2 hits while holding first somewhat shorted and second while you don’t get into hyperspace, guaranteed to work every time, absolutely every time if you are not on some meds.

I use a pen and generally about 5-6 rips will get me tripping hard. I've broken through before off of that, but its easier when the pen is fresh. That many rips now will usually get me very close, but I'll often lose the ability to function in order to do more, so breakthroughs are easier (ime) from pouring 50-70mg or so on a glass dab rig, steel nail will just destroy all of it. I only broke through with this method once though, I think you still lose a little bit and I'd done 70mg. A few times I've been in that state with the pen where I can barely function, yet I'll somehow manage to do more because I'm just barely still there.

Yeah, I don't really get a tolerance either. Glycine just, for whatever reason, blocks the effects of DMT significantly. Nobody can really explain to me why that is, G_Chem at least had some idea and then there were a few people on reddit who noticed after I made a post that after starting magnesium glycinate, suddenly they couldn't break through.

I tripped out of my mind last night, as per usual, to the point where I felt like I reverted to some primal state and lost the ability to even think let alone speak. You'd think I was on salvia or something. It's strange how different every trip can be. I get similar visual distortions but the way it seemingly shuts off parts of my brain is different each time. That's why it's harder to break through with a pen, but I don't mind tripping really hard but not breaking through. Still enough to experience ego death and just completely outrageous stuff.

Never smoked it with a steel nail, only a few times from meth like glass pipe and in a sandwich between tobacco and/or weed (that’s better imo). You just keep the flame above it for first hit (or second too if you plan to smoke it in 3 hits) and last you can allow tobacco and/or weed to start smoking. This way you can feel even minuscule amount and whenever I smoked it with someone who smoke first time and put 40 – 50mg, no one ever smoked more than half of it as by the time you take second toke you’re tripping so most just put down pipe and exhale immediately.

I could try sandwich one day, I kind of like the glass dabber one though, it's very smooth, and the pens are nice. I've got about 2 solid trips left, or 1 breakthrough before I hassle a friend of mine to make more (he has his own pen that he might just give me because I know he ain't hitting it lol). I asked him on FB and he basically implied yeah but let's not talk about it here. I'm tryna get a ton, I've gone through 1000mg in the last 2 months, I'd like to go through much more. I'd like to have a supply of this that's potentially endless. One day I'll have to learn to make it myself. I was close to a breakthrough last night but I realized I was so low, I kind of regret not hitting it although my body did distort into this absolutely disgusting monstrous thing that I can't really describe. It's like I became foam with holes in it but also looked like some weird AI experiment gone wrong. You've probably seen those "AI commercials" and it's a lot like that, you know what I mean I'm sure.

I guess sandwich might feel unique because you're getting high along with it. I wonder about a dab that's covered in DMT? That'd be harsher but I have no problems with harshness.

If you get a lot of DMT be sure to vacuum seal it and keep in a cold place.

Making changa is also something you should try. Only smoked it once but it surprised me. Amount prepared on whatever plant material was gifted to me looked like it wont do anything but it worked so I imagine when big enough amount of it is smoked it works like a charm.

I smoked a few grams over many years (sadly none for quite long) and as I used it in combo with something often, in those cases I think pen might be the best option. Hope I’ll find out one day. And definitely hope I’ll find out how it’s taken I.V. (tho that’s tricking as I wouldn’t want to inject alone to not fuck up and would want to be with someone who I really trust).

I never used it as much as I could, maybe once or twice more times in a day and usually at least with few days in-between (sometimes months or years) but it’s definitely a great stuff I really miss.

So L-theanine is DEFINITELY a trip blocker. I was having some anxiety earlier, normally I'll take like, 2, but I took 4. This mega strong batch of DMT I have was doing hardly anything. I didn't think the 0.2g of psilocybin I had last night could be why either and I haven't done DMT in a week and didn't take magnesium glycinate. I reckon the only reason glycinate was being a blocker before is because it was basically potentiating any of the anxiety meds I'm on like Valium, which I normally wait until 4 hours later to do DMT (valium hardly does anything for me anyway). I'd also taken Gotu Kola, tomorrow I won't take these and will go as far as I can because.... mentally, I'm fucked.