• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids I ordered Phenibut 300mg HCL capsules, some questions

when I come out there we gonna quit together? I GONNA HOLD YIU ACCOUNTABLE

Aha, sure man.
I honestly don't like the feeling too much, it can make me jittery, anxious, brain foggy and weak feeling. THC 4 life, nothing beats it.
This is why I'm not gonna take it often. I only grabbed these to see what it was all about, and it's about me not being very fond of it. Have had some good effects, but then it peaks and I don't feel well. The come-up is the only time I really feel good, and it takes way too long.

Aha, sure man.
I honestly don't like the feeling too much, it can make me jittery, anxious, brain foggy and weak feeling. THC 4 life, nothing beats it.
This is why I'm not gonna take it often. I only grabbed these to see what it was all about, and it's about me not being very fond of it. Have had some good effects, but then it peaks and I don't feel well. The come-up is the only time I really feel good, and it takes way too long.
Yea I did it once and have a couple bottles of the stuff. I may try it again on Friday night. I always have at least a oz on me at all times lol. I use to dab theca crystals and stuff when I lived in Colorado but now I don't dab at all, I find it to be too much.

I mostly just do dab pens nowadays, they're so strong and get me a stone like no strain of flower ever really has, it's just pure bliss really. Such relaxation my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I have tinnitus and phenibut seems to worsen it significantly, so that's another reason I'm not super fond of it. THC does too, temporarily, but the next day usually isn't affected. After a night of phenibut I have my worst spikes ever.

I took a little bit of this last night, wow, I am so done with it. I highly dislike the way it makes me feel now that I really understand what it does. For one, holy shit, my tinnitus gets insanely bad and lasts horribly the next day. Two, I just feel like utter shit the next day, swamped. Three, it gives me gnarly stomach aches most of the time. So I straight up just tossed it in the trash. Maybe the toilet would've been better, Idk what's better for the environment. It was worth a try, and I felt pretty good the first 2 times, but it got ugly fast, this stuff is not for me.

I'm gonna lower my Gabapentin dose as well, I think gabapentenoids in general are just making my ears worse. I had the dosed upped to 900mg to see if it'd help my tinnitus, and it seems it's just done the opposite honestly. It also does literally nothing at this point anyway. If I'm going to use any gabaergic drug it might as well be this once in awhile. Gonna see how I do CT, I generally had no problems with that when I was on 600mg, I've only been on the 900 for roughly a month.

At the end of the day, all I want is THC, mushrooms and DMT. Microdoses of mushrooms make me feel better than phenibut ever could. THC makes me feel better than phenibut ever could. It just doesn't lower my inhibitions, but light doses of shrooms totally do, it's like a mild drunken feeling.

I took a little bit of this last night, wow, I am so done with it. I highly dislike the way it makes me feel now that I really understand what it does. For one, holy shit, my tinnitus gets insanely bad and lasts horribly the next day. Two, I just feel like utter shit the next day, swamped. Three, it gives me gnarly stomach aches most of the time. So I straight up just tossed it in the trash. Maybe the toilet would've been better, Idk what's better for the environment. It was worth a try, and I felt pretty good the first 2 times, but it got ugly fast, this stuff is not for me.

I'm gonna lower my Gabapentin dose as well, I think gabapentenoids in general are just making my ears worse. I had the dosed upped to 900mg to see if it'd help my tinnitus, and it seems it's just done the opposite honestly. It also does literally nothing at this point anyway. If I'm going to use any gabaergic drug it might as well be this once in awhile. Gonna see how I do CT, I generally had no problems with that when I was on 600mg, I've only been on the 900 for roughly a month.

At the end of the day, all I want is THC, mushrooms and DMT. Microdoses of mushrooms make me feel better than phenibut ever could. THC makes me feel better than phenibut ever could. It just doesn't lower my inhibitions, but light doses of shrooms totally do, it's like a mild drunken feeling.
How much was "a little bit"?

A sweet spot might be one of those caps, maybe two. It would be subtle. A good thing to mix maybe, but why mess with your Gabapentin tolerance if you take that?

I have a tub I bought years ago. About 1/4 of it left. I'm not particularly enamored of it, but I like having it around. Chasing a real high is risky. Lots of folks do that successfully, but sticking with low doses works for me.

Personally i love it when used responsibly on special occasion spread a couple weeks to a month apart. In a single dosage of 1,500-1,750mgs early in the morning or afternoon depending when i wake up and i have a wonderful day. This drug seems to vary alot in how it effects people and dosage response seems to be all over the place.

For me it has this enjoyable euphoric effect and moodlift that feels really smooth and not as forceful as a typical empathogen/sedative. I can function easily at work and just have a really good day, you need to take it for what it is. If your looking for a drug that is gonna "fuck you up" im afraid people will be disappointed.

Its the best sleep aid for me also aside from GHB with its strong knock out effects. The good part about Phenibut is its long duration in that it keeps you asleep for the entire night where with GHB i have that rebound effect and it wakes me up 4hrs later. Some times when i took Phenibut i slept for a legit 12+ hours straight.

How much was "a little bit"?

A sweet spot might be one of those caps, maybe two. It would be subtle. A good thing to mix maybe, but why mess with your Gabapentin tolerance if you take that?

I have a tub I bought years ago. About 1/4 of it left. I'm not particularly enamored of it, but I like having it around. Chasing a real high is risky. Lots of folks do that successfully, but sticking with low doses works for me.
0.9g, so 3 capsules. I'd been taking 1.2g-1.5g before, but found the effects hardly any more pronounced.
When you ask about the Gabapentin, are you implying the phenibut made my Gabapentin tolerance go up? I did think there was maybe a cross tolerance between the two but it seemed phenibut got me extremely hard the first time so I don't think that's so in phenibuts case.

I guess I generally find Gabapentin more enjoyable because it's not so overpowered and withdrawals are either minor or don't exist. Every time I CT'd it for a T break I'd be fine.

I did order kava last night kind of randomly, and I think this would be a nicer thing to try. It seems most people don't even get a withdrawal from daily use though I wouldn't entirely want to use it daily.