I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so fucking anxious. I can't break this anxiety.

^^^ sorry to hear that aq, it's been creping up on me recently, I'm not good at spotting it sometimes, I'm still figuring that out.

Hope things settle down<3

^^^ sorry to hear that aq, it's been creping up on me recently, I'm not good at spotting it sometimes, I'm still figuring that out.

Hope things settle down<3

Thanks Al <3 I'm trying to relax, but my brain won't stop turning. It's late and I have work soon too :!

I managed to skip sleep last night ( don't ask more stupidity on my part ) it's now 6am and I have to go to work in a bit.

I'm still searching for the off switch for my brain, although my sleep has been better since I stopped taking Venlafaxine, I think I went at least a year without getting more than 4 hours sleep in one night.

I'll be glad when I can get up and take the dog out again, it ddint help with sleep but made me feel better and the hound appreciated it<3

Sick of kids thinking they hard cuz they think they can talk shit over a video game. Seriously grow up

That brought me back to my Xbox live days. Halo 2 was the best thing ever from 05-07. So many good times just from playing a video game, but it really came down to who you played with... And your right; the anount of shit talking little kids is overwhelming at times, but you just gotta remember there's no point in stressing over it. I know, easier said then done, but get in one insult and then mute em.

This post inspired me to get reconnected with the part of me that has loved video games since watching my brother play in the early 90s.

Anyway, there's many aspects of my life that I finally feel like I'm moving in the right direction with (education etc) but I still can't bring myself to make the transition to stabilizing on buprenorphine.

Merrrr so anxious :(

It helps me to have a simple mantra. Every time the anxious thoughts come up, I throw the mantra at them. It can be anything from, "my worry will not change this" to "this is only anxiety talking" to "I can only take it one step at a time" or...one of my personal favorites, "shut the fuck up, mind".=D

That's an ace idea, Herbavore. I'd have never thought of it. It's kinda like positive thinking/ affirmations.

Sorry you're feeling anxious aqqy *Hugs!* You're always welcome to PM me if ever you need someone to listen.

Hope you feel better soon.

Evey

Got to paint my nails and do so much house chores before I go to work at the hell hole! But I'm just dragging my feet today going through w/d's and shit blah :X

Addy I hope u r feelin better

Greeney I have to re-paint mine too. The typing at work ruins my nails lol. I like dark colors. What color are you painting your nails with?

Im here at a dentist office getting a possible tooth extraction. Wish me luck!

NSFW:
Adonna-Khare_web1.jpg

124459824526753.jpeg

th_amazing_trash_art_by_bernard_pras_14.jpg

janeelizabethturnsgarba.jpg

4778254758_894e83c75f_b.jpg

_7005376.jpg

amazing_digital_art_640_05.jpg

amazing_digital_art_640_04.jpg

amazing-art-hyperreal-not-photographs-26.jpg

snow-art.jpg

murals1.png

@Maya I painted mine black with silver glitter over top. I'm a whore for glitter ;)

I think im gonna paint mine with dark blue, I just removed my black nail polish this morning. Gotta cut my nails too nails are getting too long LOL

I used to have to paint my big toes as I would loose them from hucking my self of drops while skiing.. so they would grow back in all narly for awhile.. I like purple with sparkles as well. Blue with yellow dots was also nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.