I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You can't link directly from your email inbox NSA :p

I paid off all of my debts earlier this year. Thankfully I was able to pay for uni upfront and not have to take out student loans.

I havent paid my school debt fully ugh! The thing too is Vancity is getting invaded by rich Asian people so the standard of living and house costs are getting higher. Everything is getting higher so my bills are getting higher too!!!

*sigh* thinking of my debts makes me super anxious

how is everyone doing today? <3

^Not bad not bad, I feel relaxed after the hot yoga session. I know keep saying it but it's one of the things that make me survive my ever stressful work environment.

*sigh* thinking of my debts makes me super anxious

how is everyone doing today? <3

Ya, I'm also in the 100K+ outstanding debt club. It's not a good feeling at all. Without question, no matter how far I've come over the past 8-9 months, this is still that one thing that causes me lots and lots of suffering on a daily basis. Filing for bankruptcy would get the number down to around 15K, but still...I barely make enough to tread water right now (working 55-60 hour weeks...). I know it's not healthy and will just make the situation worse, but the debt stuff I don't even have the strength to face. I just keep pushing it away, putting anything and everything off one more day. It ruins my fragile self-esteem to sit down with it. I get immediate panic attacks one minute into any effort I do that deals with this.

NSFW:
34f3de6e0957297fb3966cab7551f634.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Autumn_-_Oil_Painting.jpg

1278925892097_hz-myalibaba-web9_7566.JPG

rainy-walk-with-daddy-leonid-afremov.jpg

hd-wallpapers-modern-abstract-painters-1920x1080-wallpaper.jpg

Im have really been digging this style of painting and i think im about ready to dive back in and I think im going to try and go in this direction and see what happens.. =D
Anybody know who is doing these^?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5-best-choice-art-award-original-abstract-oil-painting-modern-contemporary-house-wall-deco-gallery-emma-lambert.jpg

12-best-art-choice-award-original-abstract-oil-painting-modern-contemporary-house-wall-deco-gallery-emma-lambert.jpg

1-best-art-choice-award-original-abstract-oil-painting-modern-red-contemporary-house-wall-deco-gallery-emma-lambert.jpg

I really like where modern art seams to be progressing.. I was at the art institute in chi town a few weeks ago and was rather appalled by a large portion of their two modern sections.

alright back tot he grind.

Last edited:
That first group of paintings, starting with the second painting... gorgeous, breathtaking. In a way similar to my painting style. I've been selling my work for 2 years now. It's not just like that or anything, it's different for sure, but I am super inspired by that style. Just wow.

that's an amazing picture bro redleader, very cute and heart-warming.

Sick of kids thinking they hard cuz they think they can talk shit over a video game. Seriously grow up

NSA: No, but there's a Russian artist called Maya Eventov that paints in a similar sort of manner. Not quite so psychedelic though. Her paintings are beautiful but they don't really come across so well on a computer screen, in real life they're almost three dimensional through the way she uses oil paints. Spectacular.

Not quite so eye-catching as a little box on a computer screen though:

155278.jpg

I just learned today of the passing of a friend :(

Me and this guy were fairly close when we lived in the same town, we would kick it on an almost daily basis. But then we moved to different areas and regrettably fell out of touch. I just learned today that he is no longer with us. At first I assumed it was heroin, seeing as I have 3 friends who are no longer alive thanks to that nasty shit. But it turns out he died of some sort of heart condition...I don't know the details, but I was told that drugs were not involved.

Man, that really blows. I'm gonna have to light a blunt and crack a cold one for my buddy, gone far too soon and too suddenly. I sincerely regret having fallen out of touch with him, as this dude was one of the realest, nicest, most genuine and generous person I have ever met. I can only hope his soul is at peace, reincarnated and doing something badass. As Vonnegut says, "so it goes." RIP man, I love you and will never forget you! <3

^^^ my condolences :(

Life is so precious I hope your friend lived his well.

^Thanks for the kind words. He lived every day to the absolute fullest, and knowing that he was loved by many and positively impacted the lives of so many different people gives me a strange sense of closure.

Thanks for reaching out, kind internet stranger :)

I just learned today of the passing of a friend :(

Me and this guy were fairly close when we lived in the same town, we would kick it on an almost daily basis. But then we moved to different areas and regrettably fell out of touch. I just learned today that he is no longer with us. At first I assumed it was heroin, seeing as I have 3 friends who are no longer alive thanks to that nasty shit. But it turns out he died of some sort of heart condition...I don't know the details, but I was told that drugs were not involved.

Man, that really blows. I'm gonna have to light a blunt and crack a cold one for my buddy, gone far too soon and too suddenly. I sincerely regret having fallen out of touch with him, as this dude was one of the realest, nicest, most genuine and generous person I have ever met. I can only hope his soul is at peace, reincarnated and doing something badass. As Vonnegut says, "so it goes." RIP man, I love you and will never forget you! <3

So very sorry for your loss.
Thinking of you xxxx

Evey

I love that painting!^

They had some of her canvases in an art gallery near my mums house after I received a sizeable tax rebate, I was soooooo tempted to buy one but I couldn't justify it really. In real life they're pretty big and look absolutely stunning. They're almost 3d in the way she applies the paint, absolutely stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.