I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you feel is holding you back? <3

Trust issues and emotional heartache :(

I know that you were hurt and you probably still scared to love and hurt again but hey, give it a shot man! You never know you might meet your soulmate the next time around.

If you are not ready for a serious relationship I don't think there's a problem which just hanging out or having dinner dates ;)

I've tried heading out on dates but the chemistry just falls apart, the dates always end really well but it's the problems I've got that I just can't get past :(

Only saw these now guys I appreciate the love, feeling homesick baaaaad missing my family and friends eating the body weight in chocolate, goodbye summer body!

Good thing it's winter soon

I'm having so many mixed feelings about so many things today :\

Alright.. going to mow the damn lawn..., I will never understand why in the hell people want to have a useless green living carpet that takes so much work and energy.

Two hundred years from now people will giggle when they read that we did this.

Alright.. going to mow the damn lawn..., I will never understand why in the hell people want to have a useless green living carpet that takes so much work and energy.

Why do you do it then?

hahahahaha Oh NSA, you say some funny things. I love having a "green living carpet that takes so much work and energy."

Think of the workout you'll get haha.

Evey xxxx

I'm having so many mixed feelings about so many things today :\

what's the matter? You're more than welcome to PM me if you need anyone to talk to *hugs!*

Evey

EDIT. Sorry I've double posted by mistake. I forget to click edit n post. Could someone merge it for me, please?

Our local municipality will pay you to take your lawns out here because of the drought. We aren't allowed to water them so no doubt my mowing days are numbered.

Right with drought and increased need for food to supply a ever growing world population I think that all lawns days are numbered.

IMG_1953_0.JPG

rglogo1.gif&LogoXPos=0&LogoYPos=290&maxw=630&maxh=350

Is it time to turn your lawn into a food garden?

Why do you do it then?

I dont own a house yet but If i ever do then I will have a food production set up.

I dont own a house yet but If i ever do then I will have a food production set up.

Ahhh, so it's someone else's lawn that you are duty bound to uphold because you rent it? That would make sense.

Can't wait until I have my own place and the ability to grow some cool plants. That's a fair distance away though unless I decide to make some dramatic changes to my financial set up, which isn't exactly top of my priorities at the moment. Would definitely go for a food garden set up like that, do a bit of zen raking onn the gravel and that!

I'll probably never have my own house because student loans :!

There is going to have to be something done about student loans. If the payment doubles its going to get ugly.. not like it isn't already.. education is supposed to be an avenue to a better life, not a never ending life life stifling debt.

I owe 6 figures in student loans - not playing - and the payment is 25 a month because it's based on my income. Get into the IBR or ICR and you'll be set for life.

^^ seriously?? I'm totally gonna have to do that cause mine are 6 figures too.

I paid off my debts twice now and swore off credit cards twice now... And now for the 3rd time I'm back in debt for the same amount. Ughhh!

^ You can't link directly from your email inbox NSA :p

I paid off all of my debts earlier this year. Thankfully I was able to pay for uni upfront and not have to take out student loans.

What do you mean my box wabit (damn good to see you two <3).. fuck credit cards.. havent had on in going on eleven years.. its all how they try and work us as slaves.

Your image link goes directly into your Gmail. You can't link from there as no one else can see your email. You'd have to upload it to an external image hosting service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.