• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Not gonna say who it is for obvious reasons but I've got one vendor where I get the (legal) goods next day EVERY TIME like clockwork! Real life saver :)

My reshipment arrived.
And he sent me way more than i ordered in the first place.
Top notch customer service.

:)

Was it special delivery? I only ever use that as I need to know I'll be there when it arrives. Otherwise my carefully constructed web of lies will collapse...

I was hopeful my delivery would come yesterday, I was almost certain it would come today. Now I'm realllly hoping it comes tomorrow! :(

I'm off work for a fortnight.

Going down the allotment in a bit. Forget ya post.

I'm waiting for the post and my for mate to turn his phone on!

Argh! Time has slowed right down...... Should go for a walk, but had appendix taken out, walking ain't my friend at the moment.

I had the opposite - I needed him to be late today so my wife wasnt around when he came...

Luckily wife was in the shower so I managed to intercept him to sign for my large package of RCs. Very very close to being divorce time...

Last edited:
RM man got me out of bed with razor and computer bits but missed the UPS man with the gibbering goodies :\

What lol? I dont know what your on about, im genuinely curious, they cancelled my order.

I paid an unholy amount for my razor. I don't want to talk about it :|

I paid an unholy amount for my razor. I don't want to talk about it :|

Must have sliced through your savings then, hope you didn't have to cut any other essentials out like soap, wouldn't want you getting a rash.

On another note, has anyone seen Blade? Good film.