• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

I've just read your post, Stee, n I think you're being a bit harsh on yourself there. You're a carer n that must be exhasuting. You also have your own addiction n I'm not sure mental health? problem. You are bound to feel anger n frustration at times. The difference between you n "a waste of oxygen" is that you do not act on your feelings of frustration but remove yourself until you feel calmer. If anything I think you're amazing for doing what you do so please stop being so harsh on yourself.

Evey

Well, it's not the mail-lady that pisses me off today, it's the whole now very apparent cuts in the service itself. So yesterday my package was held for a big 9 minutes before being OK'd, then I get this :

2015/07/07 19:54 MONTREAL, QC Item processed
2015/07/07 16:18 MONTREAL, QC Item processed

Uh okay, usually I get my stuff once it reached Montreal's sorting center and is sent over to my town. Now they processed it twice, man do I feel special. And it's what I'm saying since they changed their website to a more web 2.0 ish way, more flash colours, less info. Back 3 months ago I at least would have had been told in this list that it was on its way through Qc City's sorting center, and the thing would have arrived with the new stuff in the morning when their trucks leave at 5am. I know all this cause I had a summer job at CanadaPost, driving a truck from a sorting center to a smaller town's sorting center. It's not that I'm lacking anything though, at least, if I was in in wd, I'd be cursing them all. I'm sure it's the 9 mins at customs that fucked the smooth delivery. Hey at least it wasn't seized, only happened to me once and it wont ever again.

It's just that I'm bored and would glady try the new stuff in there, also I'm finally decided to do some Proscaline or Methyllescaline this weekened. Weak doses, but better safe than sorry, I already have these, as I don't need to buy outside the country for quality psychedelics at excellent non assraping GBP prices ;)
But I want my 500 flub-pam and 360 diclazepam 2mg now! Triazolo benzos are fun but for regular use and especially tapering suck balls.

edit : as soon as I pressed post on this, I did refresh canadapost's site, and there it was suddenly in my town's sorting center and 20 mins later out for delivery,so I'll have to watch for the mailperson, goddamn Signature needing packages. But fuck yeah, I'm done with these triazolos that last so shortly, am including flub-lam in that category btw.

Flublormazepam is really my favourite RC benzo and it's probably the last time I'll be able to get some, dunno when the UK goes full fascist but I know it's soon, so I bought as much as my budget allowed. The continental euro sites really seem to hate prepaid credit cards :shrug:

Last edited:
My turn to wait on 3-FPM this morning foobs - i have 5 bags of gear and a q of weed on standby as well - its all for the weekend so it might not hurt if its a day late or 2. 72 hours to look at my stash but need to keep focussed.

No point in taking any gear - i spend monday - friday soaked in methadone so any heroin use before saturday will be a waste.

No point in even touching the phenmetrazine if it turns up - ill end up fiending half of it straight off and will end up using the gear and benzos to wind down

Definately cant touch the ganja - again, its for the weekend and will be mostly gone if i lick into it now. I did pinch a bud out of it yesterday and enjoyed a really nice stone while watching a film with my dad, which was totally spoilt by my mad mother bursting in half way through who sent me to bed for 'stealing' her husband. She doesnt enjoy anything apart from fags, alcohol, 'loose women' and the soaps.

You can laugh at me having to go to bed at 3 in the afternoon, but my mother becomes insanely jealous whenever she catches my dad and I enjoying something that goes over her head, so she does her best to sabotage the occasion. She'll suddenly demand that one of us prepare her a meal which she always throws away due to being constantly full of chocolate. If we try to wait untill the films finished, she will then do her best to unplug the home theatre, requiring some sort of physical restraint from my father.

This is when I have to go to bed - you'll all call me a disgusting thug for saying this but during these moments I could quite happily smash her face in, leaving me no option but to keep my gob shut and remove myself from the situation.

Sorry to vent this pathetic-ness but this thing occurs at least 3 times a week. I know she has her own addiction problems and mental health issues but shes still savvy enough to torment my dad and I with some calculation and venom, despite the fact that we do (and pay for) everything for her. I love her because shes my mom, buts she hasnt provided what anyone would describe maternal or married love in 5 years - I cant stand the woman most days which i know is a horrible thing to say. Ill always be there for her, but unfortunately its currently driven by nothing but obligation.

Sorry to make such a horrible post so early in the morning but ive just had to spend the last 14 hours in bed with a single bong hit for company.

Roll on the weekend so I can get stuck into my 'obliteration' powders - thats as good a weekend as its possible for me to have at the moment.

Stee, I really feel for you mate. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in your situation. But it's your Dad I REALLY feel for - he seems to be caught between the woman he married and his son, both with serious addiction problems. How the hell does he cope? At least you have your Dad to turn to, who has he got? Much love and respect to you all mate... <3

Stee, I really feel for you mate. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in your situation. But it's your Dad I REALLY feel for - he seems to be caught between the woman he married and his son, both with serious addiction problems. How the hell does he cope? At least you have your Dad to turn to, who has he got? Much love and respect to you all mate... <3

You hit the nail on the head fubar, my dads the one person who didnt ask for or contribute to any of this. Despite it all, hes still supporting me, hes obviously my best friend since i shut myself off from the world, but despite being a total dissapointment to him he hasnt gven up on me yet. I sayy were friends as we have alot off common interests and enjoy each others company, but he will always be my father first and ill always be grateful and feel privileged to be the son of such a beautiful kind man.

You know the score foobs - how deep do you think my guilt runs.

Ps - in my mothers defence, she was all anyone could want. The illness robbed us of her, and as much as I slag her off I miss her very much - as a mad paddy in an English city she had a wonderful, magnetic and witty personality and was one of the most poular people ive ever met.

He sounds like an amazing bloke Stee - as are you of course. Try not to let guilt eat you up because it won't achieve anything. Guilt is probably the most damaging emotion there is because it eats you away from the inside. However, it's all in the past, and no-one can change the past. Just look to the future and try to change that for the better. Take care man :)

This thread is sexist "postman"

Can we not change it to postie or something?

Women CAN n DO work as posties. Who made this thread?

Evey

Whatever u do dont reuse the 'unfranked' stamps with abit of sellotape or the receiver will get a 'Not enough postage paid' card through the door a week later. This never used to happen until about a month ago. Use abit of prickstick instead ;)

Letter from Spain posted Friday and arrived Monday......get in there :)

Evey
Go get em Evestar ... mailmonkey would be appauled at the shameful levels of gender inequality bouncing about this thread. Never joke when the crown's mail and reputation is at stake. He takes that shit uber seriously, yo.

I think he even campaigned to make sure that female posties were forced allowed to deliver their round in 6 inch stilletos once, you know.

Very considerate boy that one

Go get em Evestar ... mailmonkey would be appauled at the shameful levels of gender inequality bouncing about this thread. Never joke when the crown's mail and reputation is at stake. He takes that shit uber seriously, yo.

I think he even campaigned to make sure that female posties were forced allowed to deliver their round in 6 inch stilletos once, you know.

Very considerate boy that one

hahahahahahaha that gave me a chuckle! =D

I read Gibz from 2012 during my three-month ban n mailmonkey seemed like an ok bloke. Shame I never got the chance to talk to him. Him n Knock seemed a good team from what I read.

I miss Knock <3

Re Wenlock he could be funny but went a bit far. He has helped others here so he's not a bad person. I wonder how long he's banned for.

Evey

Evey

I mentioned my mail lady. Next month I'll be telling her I didn't vote for the guy who will end her job after sept 2nd. Unless she's one of the lucky employees who were transferred to package delivery for stuff not fitting mailboxes or just driving to community mailboxes and filling em. Anyways, 35% of the workforce at CanadaPost gets slashed.

I found out today the two people sending me meds (dipipanone/cyclizine and another opioid) were late for different reasons so will be waiting likely over the weekend for the postie... :X

Cool story bro. That vendor has been sending me emails even if I never registered to it, fucking email resellers, I thought I was sly enough to evade them all.

I found out today the two people sending me meds (dipipanone/cyclizine and another opioid) were late for different reasons so will be waiting likely over the weekend for the postie... :X

Seriously, you're being sent Diconal from a brit friend? Hope it makes it, also i'm jealous like a motherfucker. Only ketobemidone pills would make me even more jelly.

A brit friend sent me DHC Continus 120mg before, just 4 of them, but taking 2 was VERY effective, I love how sedating it is, DHC that is, we don't have it in Canada, at all.

Just 1 would make me salivate and not take bupe on purpose for a week to see what they're all about hah.

Has been a long while since I've being having to wait for the postie... and the bastards let me down. I was looking forward to that 3-whatever it is.. or maybe that bloke Derek in the room above mine has had it away :sus:

No postie tomorrow. Derek dead

Isn't it like 97% of first class, or whatever it is arrive the next day. The only time it hasn't come the next day, is when it never came at all.