• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Learn to paragraph.

Yeah, sorry about that, normally I do make paragraphs. Not very sober right now, it's my last day where I can abuse flubromazolam, the anxiety crusher, I'm smoking hash oil that still made me uneasy and outright panic when I made firecrackers with and with flubromazolam, clonazola, and flubromazepam (once it kicks in...) I'm majorly high on hash oil so my mind is racing a bit, sorry:\

Learn Wen to lock your fucking jaw each time you decide to be a gobshite, for no good reason.

See post http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...he-postman?p=13094890&viewfull=1#post13094890

Before you spout off my pedigree chum.

I fail to see why some people see some posts as a full on attack of their rights/morals/senses/insertsomethinghere.

OP (original poster) didn't have a problem with it and said sorry, what's your excuse for having a dildo inserted into your anus?

My spout did not flow due to one statement of pedantry.

It was due to my other memories of you being a gobshite.

It's ok now though. We're all gobshites and have shared a biscuit or two ;)

Why did I order more 3fpm yesterday by ordinary first class post?? Now I could potentially be waiting for the postman for anything up to 3 fuckin days in a state of constant dripping anticipation!

Last edited:
Not drug related but ordered some new tongue bars the other day and they've still not arrived! I am not a happy bunny! C'mon postman!!! Get yer shit together! Okay, maybe shouldn't direct that rant at the postman but instead the twit at Amazon!

Don is doing my postal order for me today :D this makes me happy and gleeful.

If you have the same postie, give him/her your number, if s/he knocks on have them bell you. Works for me.

Loving my postman today. Came about 3 hours earlier than usual and had the stuff that I'd been waiting on for a week and had all but given up on. So snoo, haven't wasted £100 and can get blissfully wrecked soon hopefully.

Loving my postman today. Came about 3 hours earlier than usual and had the stuff that I'd been waiting on for a week and had all but given up on. So snoo, haven't wasted £100 and can get blissfully wrecked soon hopefully.

Happy floating.

Woohoo, my postie has been very good to me today... Dunno why I bother paying for next day guaranteed cos it comes earlier with standard 1st class.

Don't bet on that fubar, RM are just random as fuck these days, you will always get the inevitable random 3 day delivery with first class post these days. Ive had this happen 7 times since last sept

Don't bet on that fubar, RM are just random as fuck these days, you will always get the inevitable random 3 day delivery with first class post these days. Ive had this happen 7 times since last sept

Yeh, once I start relying on it they'll start fucking about...

Bah! i've recently become used to my 3-fpm coming next day on standard 1st class delivery, so guess what? Posties just been and it hasn't fuckin come!!!! Fuckshitpiss... :X

Bah! i've recently become used to my 3-fpm coming next day on standard 1st class delivery, so guess what? Posties just been and it hasn't fuckin come!!!! Fuckshitpiss... :X

u still at it hehe

since i had that trip on saturday my flirtations with 3-fpm seem like a lifetime ago

u still at it hehe

since i had that trip on saturday my flirtations with 3-fpm seem like a lifetime ago

Yeh, I know what you mean - I've been flirting with the ol' MXE again for about 5 nights on the trot, and I was starting to think 'Hey, I don't need anything else now, because this stuff is sooo beautiful....'

Then I came down and realised I can't get anymore MXE anyway, so what the hell.. :\

(actually, it's for the best it hasn't arrived yet - i've got far too much to do in the house and the wife's on rag week)

Everytime I see MXE mentioned, a little tear comes to my eye. :|

Think I'm going to rewrite forum guidelines banning the use of "mexxy" "mxe" "methoxetamine" etc in any post until I'm over it... :p

Prohibition works, right? :D

Since I haz run out of proper drugs by virtue of being a greedy idiot I'm very much hoping for kind post tomorrow. Crystal meth please, now please (if only), thanks posty. Then a weekend of wreckage (but sensible wreckage, of course) ;)