European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

wasnt it just

Subtle, man. Subtle.

On topic: RM first class has been a disaster around my way for the last couple of months. Luckily, I haven't been waiting for drugs through the post for months. Check out my sense of moral superiority.

Last edited by a moderator:
blah blah blah... scammer scammer

You get your MDMA from China? Why? Only time ive seen that listed is Proper RCs listed with MDMA, and other illegals. And well blatant funny Cameroonian scams. -Location-Cameroon. My buddy buys bulk Illegal chems direct from a Chinese lab. They don't stealth at all, either he hasn't been caught yet, or the pigs are watching him.

He has no friends
But he gets a lot of mail
I'll bet he spent a little
Time in jail...
I heard he was up on the
Roof last night
Signaling with a flashlight
And what's that tune he's
Always whistling...
What's he building in there?
What's he building in there?

We have a right to know...

What my old neighbours must have thought.

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie and still new to this site.

Fuckin typical that on the one order i pay the extra for supposed improved speed of delivery and insurabilty, if I'd have selected the bog standard delivery options the things that would normally have arrived yesterday, or today at the very latest, but on this occasion they have been stuck in some sort of transit hub for fucking days. :!:sus:

LOL. Regular shipments can take as little as 2-3 days for me but "express" delivery tends to take at least 5. Plus it's more likely to be scrutinised so I never used that any more. It used to be different and I used to use that all the time.

How amazing is that, minutes after making the above whinge my order gets shoved through my letter box. Fucking delighted :D.

I must remember not to overdo it too much though, as I'm due back at work on Saturday morning, and quite literally i cannot afford any more fuck-ups.:\

The postman was very good to me this morning.%)

Today I got 4 on one day. Only other time that happened was one Christmas eve. Plus one time I had been really waiting/desperate there was a full rainbow forming over my view of the sky/sea.

I almost didn't know what to do, it was the first time I had seen a full rainbow and was amazed by how big it was. Before that I thought there were only partial rainbow, not that kind of massive, majestic arch. I've only seen that twice, don't get that much rain here. They last so short too. It's really magical.

Anyway, that's a nice piece of synchronicity.

Last edited:
I ordered 50 x 0.5mg Clonazolam yesterday and thankfully they have arrived this morning. Been wanting to try these for a while now afer reading some good reports on them. I usually take legit diazepam a couple of times a week or some etizolam but only 1mg a time. Dropped a Clonazolam at around 11.30am and must say i am impressed with them. I feel veyr relaxed and enjoying listening to some music. Now i know what they are like i will be putting in a larger order. Nice pills indeed :) They go so well with a bag of gear, provides a nice little boost

Thanks mailman! Proscaline, 3-MMC, 3-MeO-PCP, O-Desmethyltramadol and AL-LAD arrived right on time

Thanks mailman! Proscaline, 3-MMC, 3-MeO-PCP, O-Desmethyltramadol and AL-LAD arrived right on time

I don't know for certain but I would be careful and ask some advice on the interactions between the o-desmthyltramadol and Al-Lad, possibly the 3-MMC also, maybe ask over in Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion.

Actual Tramadol can cause serotonin syndrome when combined with serotonin acting drugs. I know one of our very own mods very nearly died from mixing LSD and just a small dose of Tramadol.

It could be the action of one of the other metabolites in tramadol that causes these reactions so maybe the M1 metabolite wont or can't cause SS. Just thought id throw that out there with the close relationships between LSD/Al-Lad and Tramadol/O-Des...

Take care and congrats on the postMan :)

Hahahaha. That's class.

Thank the sweet baby Jay for your keen eye, FUBAR :D <3