• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia I boiled my pipe and it cracked and….

i used to smoke resin as a teen. when i started getting enough money to have weed all the time i stopped though, if that says anything about how good it is.

it never gave me a headache and to say it's as good as hash is probably a long shot imo, but it's a buzz some what.

also boiling glass sucks. i broke a bong that i had that had sweet colors and i've never seen one like it. i poured boiling water into it and it cracked right away. depressing. i wish i had a picture of the bong. it was like blue and green and had an orange bowl. reminded me of vintage furniture.

if you need to clean glass completely though, try 420 cleaner with pipe cleaners or rubbing alcohol mixed salt and pipe cleaners.... usually i just use a paper clip to scrape the material out of the pipe or bong though. the cleaners can be a pain and if you don't get all the resin out, you get chemicals from the pipe cleaner in the resin stuck to the pipe and it's not good. i had a bubbler that this used to happen to. it wouldn't get clean all the way and then it would taste like 420 cleaner for a while. probably not healthy... now i just use a paper clip and a bong though. the water from the bong usually keeps the resin so it all just comes out in huge sticky clumps right on the paper clip... also a paper clip is good if you like smoking the resin. if you are scraping from a pipe, it all comes out as dry powder and it's pretty easy to smoke.

i usually smoke from a bong now where the down tube and the pieces all come apart for an easy clean. that's probably the easiest piece to clean imo.

it's probably like marijuana so you'd need some type of fat for it to stick to like butter or something? sounds really gross. resin doesn't taste good, imo. i can't imagine mixing it with butter or whatever else. can't be easy on the stomach either if you are lucky enough to be able to keep it down. yuck.

i'd really like to see resin tested for THC content and whatever else in a study. i always wondered if it was a placebo or what. if i had to guess i'd say it has a little something in it.

also boiling glass sucks. i broke a bong that i had that had sweet colors and i've never seen one like it. i poured boiling water into it and it cracked right away. depressing. i wish i had a picture of the bong. it was like blue and green and had an orange bowl. reminded me of vintage furniture.

if you need to clean glass completely though, try 420 cleaner with pipe cleaners or rubbing alcohol mixed salt and pipe cleaners.... usually i just use a paper clip to scrape the material out of the pipe or bong though. the cleaners can be a pain and if you don't get all the resin out, you get chemicals from the pipe cleaner in the resin stuck to the pipe and it's not good. i had a bubbler that this used to happen to. it wouldn't get clean all the way and then it would taste like 420 cleaner for a while. probably not healthy... now i just use a paper clip and a bong though. the water from the bong usually keeps the resin so it all just comes out in huge sticky clumps right on the paper clip... also a paper clip is good if you like smoking the resin. if you are scraping from a pipe, it all comes out as dry powder and it's pretty easy to smoke.

i usually smoke from a bong now where the down tube and the pieces all come apart for an easy clean. that's probably the easiest piece to clean imo.
I always do it in a pot of water it but this time I screwed up and let it come to a high boil which throws the pipe around the metal pot and the rest is history,normally I just keep it in a pot that never boils and the pipe will come out like brand new,$8.50 for a new one

Well, just smoke some and you'll see what I mean. It will get you high, but the question is if it's worth the vile taste and headache
It got really hard since earlier but it turned gooey and it did have a different kinda taste when I smoked it ,I smoked a chunk of it on top of a bed of weed in the new pipe. I’ll try some in a joint and it’ll probably smoke a lot cause it’s tar li,e

I've smoked bowl resin in the past, but not something I would ever do again.

It gives you an instant headache and the worst taste imaginable that lingers for many hours.

I'd rather just be sober.
Never gave me a headache, just tasted kinda nasty. I wouldn't smoke it every day but in a pinch it's better than nothing.

As always, YMMV

A word of advice: it doesn't do well in a joint because it's tarry and kinda bubbles&melts when you put flame to it.
Yeah I just Googled this and it said it contains very little thc

Yeah I just Googled this and it said it contains very little thc

I dunno...it might depend on various factors like how much it was reheated, how potent the weed was, how long it's been in the pipe, etc...

It always got me high.

🤷‍♂️

You know what time it is 💥

comedy central GIF by Drunk History