• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Great news!

I got the comments on what my TAFE teacher wants fixed on my major assignment and it's all pretty doable!

I'm starting to believe I'll actually have a Diploma at the end of the year and thus entry into UNI next year!

I just made triple chocolate and raspberry brownies and they are excellent! I have once again outdone myself =D

Yarni - if you read this you are welcome to try them.

Ran 5km in under 20mins, and my calves aren't tearing away from my legs like they did a few months ago.

Kinda stoked, but it isn't enough.

I just made triple chocolate and raspberry brownies and they are excellent! I have once again outdone myself =D

Yarni - if you read this you are welcome to try them.

You're the best! The apartment still smells awesome.

I'm smiling because my nieces are going to be born today, it's Summer and I get to see one of my favourite people in the entire world on Friday night. Damn, I've missed him.

you didnt tell me we were catching up on friday night...

i have plans sorry...

how about we just wait till falls

My house smells like a bakery first thing in the morning :D

My trip to the gold coast with KK is less than FOUR WEEKS AWAY!!!! FUCK YEAH!! =D

Had a really good day, for no reason at all, just positive :)

Oh and I got some advice for starting my business which was really helpful, and have sourced some really good products that are popular that I can sell for about a third of retail price so it's all looking good :)

Just need to sort out my abn and study the business plan with my girl and I think we're good to go!

Oh also smiled because my best mate has gone from getting up to 40 texts an hour from a complete headcase down to none for more than 24 hours. It's obviously realised how fricken insane it's been.

Plus catching up with good mates this weekend, looking forward to eating some good food!

Found out that there's a custom firmware for my Canon Powershot
Loaded it and now I have a veritable fuckton of extra features that were disabled on purpose by Canon.
Aw yeah, fight the power.

Yeah mine is about 3 years old, and discontinued...

Thanks anyway :)

Smile: (or LMAO) I used the C word in a game of Scrabble today :D

I drove for two hours to visit my brother and I'd been there maybe five minutes when the power went out. So we pull out the Scrabble board and just as we finished the power came back on, so we also got to play a shitload of Guitar Hero. Scrabble, Guitar Hero and my kickass brother. Can't ask for a better Wednesday.

And god damn the air smells so much nicer out there compared to the city.

I'm smiling because all the hard work I've done over 2 years is finally paying off :D

And...

Getting the most beautiful bunch of flowers delivered to me at work yesterday, off my pretty amazing boyfriend... <3

I drove for two hours to visit my brother and I'd been there maybe five minutes when the power went out. So we pull out the Scrabble board and just as we finished the power came back on, so we also got to play a shitload of Guitar Hero. Scrabble, Guitar Hero and my kickass brother. Can't ask for a better Wednesday.

And god damn the air smells so much nicer out there compared to the city.

Guitar Hero world tour is like the funnest game ever. Which is why I'm requesting it for Christmas.

It looks like my household is gunna fall apart soon so I'm trading my nice air for city air in the next few months probably...

This is a definite smile because I'm sick to death of living slow and want to breathe smog for a few years and drink in more than four places.

And I'm also smiling because after doing the Great North Walk and working out since I've been back I'm feeling pretty fucking fit and looking it too. If I wasn't such a drunkard I'd actually be healthy.

20 Hours til he is home <3.
Thank god.
Everything falls apart when he isnt here thats for sure.

^ Congratulations!!!! :D I expect to hear about it in about 27 minutes. =D<3

Form Follows...

I've got the job in LA!

That's awesome Capt'n!

Freakin' congrats.

PEACE
UnS
thumbsup.gif

I got an interview at a Health Club close to home :D I didnt even apply for a job, just emailed my resume...dropped where i currently work...and they rang me today =D

*excited* ...new year must mean a new job and new changes!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.