I am sooo tired of seeing 12 year old screwed up out of their minds...

I'm sorry, i tried my hardest to stray from this subject but your ignorance cannot keep me from it and neither can yours. It's sad that some of you chose to have an objection. if i hit a sore spot with paradox, then i'm truely sorry. if you believed i incinuated that you were in fact a drug addict, then maybe i did. you know what?? i have lost friends to drug addiction too!!!!!!!! and if i ever thought you were actually genuine about "saving someone else" then i wouldn't have been so defensive. i've given up on plur in this case because you and some others refuse to express it. if you don't believe in it fine, then i don't either w/any of you.
also, i don't remember specifically pointing anyone out who had replied to this topic who had objected to anyone specifically about their age besides miss apple and her opinion about 16-19 yr. olds not being mature, probably a personal attack i'm sure. never did i say you were to blame! and believe me paradox, i have taken a good look at myself and proved to myself that i'm wise and a smart user........you need to point the finger at yourself...
I'm sorry that many of you thought you were gods at 17! perhaps i am....but believe me i am living it up and being smart in the meantime. the fact that none of you are as young as you used to be, and didn't use at an early age surely doesn't prove that you don't know what the hell you are talking about if you didn't drop your first pill until 19 or up. how are any of you to judge??
I understand all of your concerns, but, if you are going to cut anyone down then you are surely expecting a reply in defense. i am defending myself and everyone my age. i'm defending lilrollingrl and pixiloca because none of you know what the hell it is like raving and doing the things we do at our age! the fact that all of you think y'all are so wise and so responsible proves nothing to us. it all makes us madder because you don't know anything.
None of you are experts and none of you know what it does to anyones body to take x at any age. you think it's bad for 15 yr. olds? well guess again....it's bad for anyone. it may alter someones perception on life and love but none of you know what it actually does to your body being that you are only in your 20's...not a big difference. y'all get off of your high horse and recognize the changes in everyone.
this is a drug that everyone loves but don't restrict anyone because you want the rave scene to be strictly 18 yr. olds up.
Perhaps childhood and adolscence aren't in fact our last chances at freedom and innocence. perhaps they were pure hell for us! no one has the right to critisize anyone until you know their story. who says that taking e is going to make anything harder?? i have found it to be pure bliss until i ran across a few of you who are a rude to prove their beliefs.
And if you don't believe in plur, sweetie, then why the hell are you a bluelighter? if you don't believe and the nice things in life then a grand 'ole FUCKYOU to you asshole.
My main point coming here was not to prove myself, it was to show you that you, the representives of the older generation aren't good examples. you aren't people that represent the bluelight community. the fact that us bluelighters of all ages are people who don't want to be offended by such comments as, "statuatory rape dance" just goes to show that people like you aren't REAL people. GROW UP and prove to us that you aren't as irresponsible as some of you morons seem to be. YOU all are the people that go to show that there is no right age for x, because you act immature beyond your years and the preaching about being concerned for kids is just a put on.
Show some real evidence to prove your opinions that offend the ones your critisizing.
if you were in fact a drug addict in your time, then i congratulate you for not being one at the present time.
Soulfly-the responsibility that i have at my age is being caught in the rave scene at this age. to many of you it is young, but to me it is a challenge. many of you don't have to hide from your parents what in fact your true passion is, what in fact your desire to do is ecstacy! You have it easy! "mom, i'm going to a friends house!" so what if i'm lying, so what if i look like i'm 22 but am really 17! it doesn't matter because my friends consider me a good friend and my fellow ravers love my company. i enjoy what i do and neither what you or what any of you say can change that.
it's sad that y'all have to stereo-type every single teenager! Why is it that just because the way you acted as a teenager justifies how every single teenager acts??!!
I 'm truly offended that some of you think that just because we're teenagers we try to follow the crowd and be like everyone else.
OH, i do believe i have aired every single issue with the people i have an issue with.
I never meant to be rude as you can see in my first reply, but when i see a need, i go at it. Representing the people of my age is what i intend to do. Why don't y'all proceed and represent the issue of ignorance in your ages??!! The only bluelighters that i have tried to prove a point to are the ones i have already listed and a few others....i see the true PLUReality of the ones who have chosen not to reply to this topic no matter what their beliefs are.

I'm sorry, i tried my hardest to stray from this subject but your ignorance cannot keep me from it and neither can yours. It's sad that some of you chose to have an objection. if i hit a sore spot with paradox, then i'm truely sorry. if you believed i incinuated that you were in fact a drug addict, then maybe i did. you know what?? i have lost friends to drug addiction too!!!!!!!! and if i ever thought you were actually genuine about "saving someone else" then i wouldn't have been so defensive. i've given up on plur in this case because you and some others refuse to express it. if you don't believe in it fine, then i don't either w/any of you.
also, i don't remember specifically pointing anyone out who had replied to this topic who had objected to anyone specifically about their age besides miss apple and her opinion about 16-19 yr. olds not being mature, probably a personal attack i'm sure. never did i say you were to blame! and believe me paradox, i have taken a good look at myself and proved to myself that i'm wise and a smart user........you need to point the finger at yourself...
I'm sorry that many of you thought you were gods at 17! perhaps i am....but believe me i am living it up and being smart in the meantime. the fact that none of you are as young as you used to be, and didn't use at an early age surely doesn't prove that you don't know what the hell you are talking about if you didn't drop your first pill until 19 or up. how are any of you to judge??
I understand all of your concerns, but, if you are going to cut anyone down then you are surely expecting a reply in defense. i am defending myself and everyone my age. i'm defending lilrollingrl and pixiloca because none of you know what the hell it is like raving and doing the things we do at our age! the fact that all of you think y'all are so wise and so responsible proves nothing to us. it all makes us madder because you don't know anything.
None of you are experts and none of you know what it does to anyones body to take x at any age. you think it's bad for 15 yr. olds? well guess again....it's bad for anyone. it may alter someones perception on life and love but none of you know what it actually does to your body being that you are only in your 20's...not a big difference. y'all get off of your high horse and recognize the changes in everyone.
this is a drug that everyone loves but don't restrict anyone because you want the rave scene to be strictly 18 yr. olds up.
Perhaps childhood and adolscence aren't in fact our last chances at freedom and innocence. perhaps they were pure hell for us! no one has the right to critisize anyone until you know their story. who says that taking e is going to make anything harder?? i have found it to be pure bliss until i ran across a few of you who are a rude to prove their beliefs.
And if you don't believe in plur, sweetie, then why the hell are you a bluelighter? if you don't believe and the nice things in life then a grand 'ole FUCKYOU to you asshole.
My main point coming here was not to prove myself, it was to show you that you, the representives of the older generation aren't good examples. you aren't people that represent the bluelight community. the fact that us bluelighters of all ages are people who don't want to be offended by such comments as, "statuatory rape dance" just goes to show that people like you aren't REAL people. GROW UP and prove to us that you aren't as irresponsible as some of you morons seem to be. YOU all are the people that go to show that there is no right age for x, because you act immature beyond your years and the preaching about being concerned for kids is just a put on.
Show some real evidence to prove your opinions that offend the ones your critisizing.
if you were in fact a drug addict in your time, then i congratulate you for not being one at the present time.
Soulfly-the responsibility that i have at my age is being caught in the rave scene at this age. to many of you it is young, but to me it is a challenge. many of you don't have to hide from your parents what in fact your true passion is, what in fact your desire to do is ecstacy! You have it easy! "mom, i'm going to a friends house!" so what if i'm lying, so what if i look like i'm 22 but am really 17! it doesn't matter because my friends consider me a good friend and my fellow ravers love my company. i enjoy what i do and neither what you or what any of you say can change that.
it's sad that y'all have to stereo-type every single teenager! Why is it that just because the way you acted as a teenager justifies how every single teenager acts??!!
I 'm truly offended that some of you think that just because we're teenagers we try to follow the crowd and be like everyone else.
OH, i do believe i have aired every single issue with the people i have an issue with.
I never meant to be rude as you can see in my first reply, but when i see a need, i go at it. Representing the people of my age is what i intend to do. Why don't y'all proceed and represent the issue of ignorance in your ages??!! The only bluelighters that i have tried to prove a point to are the ones i have already listed and a few others....i see the true PLUReality of the ones who have chosen not to reply to this topic no matter what their beliefs are.

wow tex, had a bit of an overflow there? heheeh... i could just imagine you slamming that refresh button everytime error 503 comes up right??? heheh.. man in the moment of anger there's always a bit of comedy.

hey texass dude, pull your head out of your ass
you're a big boy, ok? you da man!
please clean up your 'shooter' style repetitive postings.
and stop trippin'. people besides you have the right to their own opinions. you don't have to freak out.
Now run along and snort your powders like a good boy!
------------------
SEARCH before you post, post intelligently, trim your signature. Peace.

Someone REALY needs to clean up that massive mest of multiple posts. Lucky we can delete our own posts now, huh?
AT ANY RATE....
I hate for this to become a shouting match between a few certian individuals, So I will TRY to keep my head on my sholders as I continue.
"if i hit a sore spot with paradox, then i'm truely sorry."
We both know that you aren't sorry, I don't need your courtesy. FUCK YOU.
"paradox, i have taken a good look at myself and proved to myself that i'm wise and a smart user........you need to point the finger at yourself..."
I point that finger at myself EVERY DAY of my life. I look deep inside myself, EVERY DAY of my life. Just in case I wake up one morning and decide that I have made some HUGE glaring error in the way I live. It's happened.
"if i ever thought you were actually genuine about "saving someone else" then i wouldn't have been so defensive."
Again, you pretentious little bastard, why the hell ELSE would I have post anything on here at all. huh!?
"i'm defending lilrollingrl and pixiloca because none of you know what the hell it is like raving and doing the things we do at our age!"
Of course not... how silly of me. We're all 45 year old arm-chair jockies who started rolling on our 40th birthdays, because we were ready. I started doing drugs JUST BEFORE my 17th birthday. And I place myself with PixieLoca, and GOD FORBID, maybe with you. I think I WAS ready, and I think I COULD handle it. but the VAST VAST VAST majority of your little friends CAN'T.
"None of you are experts and none of you know what it does to anyones body to take x at any age."
The people on this board know FAR more collectively about such things than any single expect in this entire world... least of all you.
"y'all get off of your high horse and recognize the changes in everyone."
That's the issue... have you been READING this thread at ALL!?
"And if you don't believe in plur, sweetie, then why the hell are you a bluelighter? if you don't believe and the nice things in life then a grand 'ole FUCKYOU to you asshole."
wow, sunds like PLUR to me. Would you LIKE me to explain it to you?
PEACE: It's not about getting fucked out of your mind, it's about not being judgemental, or hateful of anyone.
LOVE: WE ARE DOING THIS OUT OF LOVE! It's just pathetic that you can't see it.
UNITY: We're all part of the rave scene, we are all brothers and sisters.
RESPECT: you obviously don't know the meanind of respect either. and right now, I realy don't care.
"people like you aren't REAL people. GROW UP"
thank you. you're showing your true colours.
"being concerned for kids is just a put on."
A put on, huh? GO FIG... SIXTY replies to ONE post about fucked up children. Nope, we don't care at all.
"if you were in fact a drug addict in your time, then i congratulate you for not being one at the present time."
I was a SEVENTEEN year old FUCKING COKE ADDICT! (well, not like all day every day... but every saturday) I was mature, JUST LIKE YOU. Sure it may not have been that long ago, but god... fuck you, alright? just fuck you.
"it's sad that y'all have to stereo-type every single teenager!"
Introduction to the word STERIOTYPE anyone? Think about it you MORON, we are talkin about the VAST MAJORITY of people that age. THAT IS WHAT A STERIOTYPE IS! If you take a scond to look around, at EVERYONE ELSE, (god knows you woul never admit it to yourself) MOST of the people your age are NOT ready for it. PERIOD.
ARG... I have nothing else to say... for now... util I have to re-iterate it ALL again to you later.
PS: delete the multiple postings.
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

I say feed 'em more drugs. They're just evidence that someone's left a turd floating in the gene pool anyways.
[This message has been edited by deep (edited 12 February 2000).]

So much for PLUR, especially the respect part.
I think setting rules on age limits for parties is like making drugs illegal. Concerns about drugs ruining children's grades are equal to concerns about drugs ruining society. Who is society to dictate what I should do to my body? This is a personal issue, not society's.
If you keep sheltering children, how are they going to mature? It's by making their own choices. Experimentation is a natural process of growing up.
I see so many prejudiced minds on here, discriminating against teens. Please, if nothing else, respect *everyone* including those younger than you. If someone says they're 14, you immediately assume they don't know what they're talking about? Do you immediately assume that someone is ignorant when that person indicates the color of his/her skin?
And after all that let me say I wish teens wouldn't think it's "cool" to do drugs with all of my heart. It's one of the sickest things I've seen as well.
But I was at a party last night where a guy (22 yrs. old) was bragging to me about how hard he was rolling, and I'm pretty sure he was telling me so I would think he was 'cool'. (Of course, he also said that he had slept with 250 women... lol)
please PLUR,
Euphony

Hey, we were all teens once, right? You all remember what it was like, don't ya? You KNEW everything! You KNEW you were right, no matter what! You were MATURE, weren't ya!
And we look back at our teen years and think "God, was I a fucking idiot"
Trust me kiddies, you ALL are going to look back and wonder how you managed to breath with your head so far up your ass. Hell, I had people tell me all the time how mature I was when I was a teen. I still was an idiot.
Whether or not you want to admit it, or whether you are too stubborn to admit it, you are too damn young to be doing drugs. You aren't people yet, you are people-in-training. Your brains that you o-so-maturely fill with chemicals isn't finished developing. The part of your brain that is responsible for judgement isn't finished, so hey, lets stunt it with some chemicals, after all YOU are MATURE enough to make that decision, aren't you?.
Actually, I changed my mind. This is exactly how natural selection is supposed to work. The ones who are too stupid to survive kill themselves off before they get a chance to breed.
Hey kid, wan't some G?

that took an hour to read. Well all i can say is comming from europe, i never belived in age groups. We don't have a drinking age, or cerfew or any other restrictions. Basiclly u are left on your own and if u want to f**k up your life then u may do so. So i came to united states and i got really iritated with all this restrictions. U can't go out after 12 or dink,buy ciggs or anything else. I think the whole society is hypocritical. The kids just end up wanting to do more of those "forbidden" things. They just want to break the rules.
The reason i went to my first rave ( and that might sound stupid) was because there were no age limits or anything. Then i loved the music so much that I wanted to go again.
But please people don't write about us 18 and under like we are some spreading desease over the scene. People go to raves for different reasons. I agree that being 12/13 is young but not everyone under 18 is a drug addict and without a brain or responsibilities.
Thank u for your attention and PLUR

alrighty...i agree with a ton of the replies to this post, but i only read about half of them. this is my opinion- yes, there are some of the 13 and 14 year olds gettin fucked outta their minds at parties, and i hate it too. but it starts at this: who's givin these kids the drugs, who's takin em to raves, and who's actually responsible for their actions? but then, we also have the mature fifteen and sixteen and seventeen year olds who research everything before they do it, and completely keep a grip on reality...not fallin into addictions, not getting caught, not in trouble with the law, doing good in school, and keeping their lives together. i was always one of them- i had my first pill when i was fifteen ( i know, i was young- i always hung out with the older crowd), and i cant change the past. if i had the chance to start over, i wouldnt havent started doing drugs at such a young age, but i did, and i was very responsible with all of it. i was one of the responsible ones. i know what its like to be 'one of them', but i look back at it now, and i dont like it at all. i just think we have to watch who we sell what to, and keep an eye on our little friends, b/c we arent gonna stop seein em at parties. its gonna be something were gonna have to learn ta live with. and as ashke said...we cant stereotype so much. some of them really do have it all together, there are just some who dont, too. leave it be, b/c its not going to change that easily.
------------------
*PeAcElOvEuNiTyReSpEcT*