• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am more stoned than you will ever be!

2004-2008. lived round st andrews/gloucester rd the whole time.

stokes croft had some mint grafitti. but also there was that 'people's republic of stokes croft' and i remember they put a big sign up along the lines of 'shall we allow the gentrification of stokes croft' but instead of doing it in a democratic format where normal people could vote, it was on a wall so you could only vote if you had spray paint. either way they lost. some proper dodgy shite happened in some of the squats by there though.

gotta love em though last time i was there they were rioting over a tesco. damn right too. they kept its windows smashed up for a long time. i really hope the best survived the arrival of tesco cos they were mint.

i know. its nuts. they are allowed to vote and eveyrhting. i remember at the start of my phd, i felt like i was vaguely in the same age group as the undergrads. by the end i thought the 1st years were children. now i consider anyone under 30 a child
yeah that's around when my mate prolific, I'll pm you his name - you'll have seen a lot of his stuff!