• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Hunters? Who hunts and what are your favorite game animals to hunt and or eat?

Never been duck hunting but I am a pretty good skeet shooter: Both international and American style. Depending on the shot I use it seems pretty easy in wetlands in a boat.

Speaking if hunting. If anyone catches some goose, cut it in chunks, wrap it in bacon and jalepenos, then broil that shit. Fucking amazing.

My bro in law and sister hunt alot of deer and house so I'm constantly eating good

Winchester Model 70 - .338 win mag
Winchester Model 70 - .357mag
Winchester Model 70 - 30-06
- Both have Leupold VX3 scopes
I have a beautiful Browning over under 12 gauge
A nice Beretta over under 20ga
- A PSE Prophecy RTS ( Compound Bow)
An Armalite AR10 .308 w/ Nikon M-308 scope

- Thats the list of equipment that sees regular use, I own a bunch more that really only get to see the range. ^-^

^ How do you like those scopes? I contemplated buying one last year but bought a Simmons Aetec scope instead. You can buy them for dirt cheap since they have been discontinued and I've looked through scopes that were $400+ that didn't look as good as the Aetec.

I have about 10 different guns, but the only ones I ever use is a Walther P22 and a 30-06 Remington Model 700 ADL with a camo stock and a matte finish. I cannot stand rifles that are blued. It's a really lightweight gun and I love it. I've always wanted a AR-10, just not sure how much I would actually use it.

I shoot a savage .270 with a Swarovski scope

Why are you going to throw a good scope on horrible rifle?

^ How do you like those scopes? I contemplated buying one last year but bought a Simmons Aetec scope instead. You can buy them for dirt cheap since they have been discontinued and I've looked through scopes that were $400+ that didn't look as good as the Aetec.

I have about 10 different guns, but the only ones I ever use is a Walther P22 and a 30-06 Remington Model 700 ADL with a camo stock and a matte finish. I cannot stand rifles that are blued. It's a really lightweight gun and I love it. I've always wanted a AR-10, just not sure how much I would actually use it.

Why are you going to throw a good scope on horrible rifle?

A lot of people says that about savage but they're consistrntly a good buy not to be overlooked if fundage is a prob. Oh man,what a day. My boss can be a real slavedriver sometimes.LOL Hell you glsd you got one Brutus.

bak when I was living if Florida. my house got broken into and my browning with Swarovski scope was stolen...luckily I have some great friends...1 gave me his brandnew savage that he doesn't use and another gave me the Swarovski scope. and as far as using cheaper guns as apposed to expensive ones...they all have there own personalitys and with the scope situation..i use an over under mount and I hunt on small plots in bama and Carolina and usuially just use my iron sights. but yes the Swarovski is a badass scope...I would def recommend it.and the higher end savage are around 1200...far from horriable....

I Shoot my mod. 70, in.270 For the same reason light weight and with that redfield scope Pick shit up in brush low light conditions
Always or mostly own Winchester rifles Colt pistols and Mossberg shotguns

Although I prefer a doe in the freezer, My biggest buck was 10pt 3 inch bow tines 211 pounds field dressed. Missed boone and crocket by 4 pts

Brutus I envy your hunting grounds. I only hunt state land and some places look like a pumpkin patch because we gotta wear orange gun hunting. I propose if one of us on here hits a large lottery jackpot we have the bluelighter demo derby, figure 8 race and a hunting and fishing meet up.(and we will need shrooms and or LSD. (Prolly should sprinkle in some other assorted drugs too)

Brutus I envy your hunting grounds. I only hunt state land and some places look like a pumpkin patch because we gotta wear orange gun hunting. I propose if one of us on here hits a large lottery jackpot we have the bluelighter demo derby, figure 8 race and a hunting and fishing meet up.(and we will need shrooms and or LSD. (Prolly should sprinkle in some other assorted drugs too)

We have to wear orange as well, although I never do. I always keep mine with me though in case the game warden shows up. It's different hunting with family, for example, my uncle started walking through a food plot in a ghillie suit right by my stand without ever telling me he was there. We aren't idiots and a human looks nothing like a fucking deer. There may be maximum 5 people hunting on a thousand acres. I will host the NASADD social hunting club.

As far as Savage guns are concerned, I'm sure they do make expensive guns, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the majority of their guns aren't quality manufactured in my opinion.

What do yall hunt in? Stands, towers, climbers, blinds, igloos?

Stands mostly. But I have been known just to sit in a tree- but largely it all depends on what and where I am hunting. I have family in Canada, friends out west, and I own a very small spot in Alaska. So I have choices as to where and what I can hunt ^-^

My good friend has a gator permit down in GA and I am trying to get down there to get us one. Hopefully I make it before seasons end