• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Hunters? Who hunts and what are your favorite game animals to hunt and or eat?

Raccoon is my game animal of choice.

I prefer suppressed air rifles in the 20ft-lb range for hunting on the DL. ;)

What is a foid card? I won't kill it if I won't eat it or give it to someone that will. I would love to hunt ferral pigs that sounds like a good time. I mostly hunt whitetail but I'm gonna try and get in some more small game hunting.

For you guys that say fishing is boring I agree unless you have a few friends some acid and beer.

^ Fishing is boring as hell to me too. But hunting is much more enjoyable specially hunting something that could easily kill/injure you such as wild boar.

Are you hunting with a knife? But in all seriousness I want to go hunt something with my friends cheap Kalashnikov. Seems like good fun to me.

For you guys that say fishing is boring I agree unless you have a few friends some acid and beer.

LSD and fishing is awesome, I wont drop acid and hunt though.
I like duck and venison a lot. IMO if you are opposed to genetically engineered franken-foods hunting and fishing is the healthy and cheaper alternative.

Oh no, I don't go hunting with a knife/dogs. I have done that one time and the people I was with acted like sociopaths. Not to mention the dogs were meaner than the hogs. There's nothing humane about that.

An AK would make a good gun to hunt hogs. I'd suggest getting in a deerstand to hunt them and just bait the hogs.

And yeah man dogs for hog not fun shit is too vicious and deranged. For hog I have to preferred weapons my trusty Winchester Model 70 in .338 win mag ( shes my work horse good for any thing in North America ) and I have a really nice Armalite Ar10 in 7.62. That is preferred really with hog, semi auto nice feature to have with a truly aggressive animal. Baiting is good, for hog especially as they travel in numbers, stalking can be done but lol it ups the anti in the probability of getting your arse kicked lol Plenty of farms around my end have hog issues dont even have to bait them just find a spot for a blind or a nice nest and they come out at dusk to raid the fields: hit them all night great thing about PA feral hog is no limit and open year round.

LSD and fishing is awesome, I wont drop acid and hunt though.
I like duck and venison a lot. IMO if you are opposed to genetically engineered franken-foods hunting and fishing is the healthy and cheaper alternative.

I have done my fair share of hunting on LSD even talked to the game warden a few times. Me and my buddy did a lot of acid and shooting so there was never an issue. We would talk the game wardens ear off to the point he would make excuses to leave.

I have done my fair share of hunting on LSD even talked to the game warden a few times. Me and my buddy did a lot of acid and shooting so there was never an issue. We would talk the game wardens ear off to the point he would make excuses to leave.

HAHAHA. I have never hunted on LSD but i sure have fished, fresh water and deep sea- super fun, especially if your out deep sea fishing, on a calm clear night on calm seas it looks like your in a globe of shining pints of light with subtle patterns running in every direction- granted at that point your no longer fishing but starring at Persian carpet patterns that bend and melt into themselves at impossible angles. Damn now I want to fish and trip been a few years since i have tripped last. . .

I've done it in a 12' little row boat with a 10hp motor on the Detroit river at night before. Almost got hit by a freighter. Other times we were on the shore if Lake Huron in the northern part of Michigan and the northern lights were phenomenal that night.

The only time I saw a bear in the woods we were tripping balls. I always carry more firepower than I need anyway so it didn't really scare me.

LOL, the Aurora on acid has to be bad ass I have never seen it while tripping have seen it a number of times and a few of them at altitude on Denali it is indeed impressive by its self so I can only imagine what it would be like tripping.

Brutus congrats on the kill mate.

Thanks man. It was the first doe that I killed, but they are destroying some crops so we got a permit to shoot them, including at night. Here in Georgia, we can hunt over bait finally. It's extremely uncommon to go hunting and not see at least 10 doe, so we are going to shoot plenty of them this year for the first time ever. Normally we only would shoot at anything over an 8 point or larger. The largest deer killed out there was a 17 point piebald that weighed around 250 pounds. That deer looked like a freaking cow. I'm extremely fortunate of the area that I hunt.

We normally will put up a deer or two each season for meat and give the rest away to needy families. So it's always a good feeling to help out those who are unable to help themselves. I love venison though, especially the backstrap when wrapped in bacon then grilled.

I cannot tell you OP, how grateful that this thread was started. So many people have misconceptions about guns and hunting. But that's an entirely different topic and it will not be discussed in this thread. We can start another thread if the need arises for some jackass to insult hunting.

Let's talk guns. What do yall shoot and what kind of scopes?

Im loven reading about yalls hunten and fishing storys.....I lived on the panhandle of florida from age 4 to 22...been worken on fishen boats my whole life..biggest fishing fleet in the world..any fish that swims in the gulf..ive cought damn near all of em.. cobia fishing is the best..the water is very turquoise and clear and from march to may these fish migrate along the gulf coast and you can ride around in your boat if you have a cobia tower to look for em..its like the ultimare fishing-hunting experience...I think everyone should have the opportunity to do this one day..surf fishing for pompano...gigging flounder all night long..deepwater spearfishing....and then theres the great hunting 2 hrs away in Alabama where we own property in opp...I recently moved up here to Columbia sc for the winter and am looken to shoot a nice big ol buck...if any of yall are ever near any of these locations ive named..feel free to shoot me a message and ill put u on all kinds of fish or hogs or deer or turkey..im always bouncen around the southeast and would love to share all the things ive been blessed with.

once you spot the cobia...u ride up near them and pitch them an eel or jig...its the drug users perfect kind of fishing..mostly cruising down the beach in a cobia tower getten high and macen on the ladysss

Going duck hunting at land b/t the lakes this season and turkey hunting in E KY as well. I will never hunt a deer or bear with out a bow again. I have not been bow hunting but I own one and am a good shot.