• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Huffing chloroform

Just don't. It sounds extremely dangerous, and a good way to die, hurt yourself, or wind up in the hospital. Stays safe.

Ether is much less toxic than chloroform because chloroform us much harder formyour body to get rid of

Chloroform doesn't sound as dangerous as solvent abuse such as butane, glue etc but sounds a bit risky, chloral hydrate sounds a better option if you know how to make it from chloroform

Chloroform doesn't sound as dangerous as solvent abuse such as butane, glue etc but sounds a bit risky, chloral hydrate sounds a better option if you know how to make it from chloroform
Will my chloroform melt through my homemade inhaler from a highlighter and pen

What would happen if police found chloroform in a improper container with the materials to make chloroform?

4 pages of discussion and you still don't get that there's really no safe way to do chloroform?

Go on and do it if you want to risk severe organ damage/death for a mediocre high, but it seems like all the main questions have been answered...

We are only encouraging him by letting this thread continue... seriously Kenn, get help if you can't / won't stop, before it's too late

Sorry i got really sick and was too confused to answer ironically most likely from organic solvent poisoning though i am not sure which one.
1. I can not give youmlegal advice however it is illegal tp use things for misuse or abuse whatever that means

I can't imagine the police NOT investigating you if they dicover you are in possession of a toxic pollutant, highly carcinogenic substance.

I believe what happens, charge wise, varies for state.

Why are you boiling chloroform in the first place it has a high enough vapor preasure that a small leak can have me seeing spiders barely concious at room temp

I go to great lengths to filter my air from things like chloroform because theymake it hard to handle because id hallucinate rags or go color blind

Good Lord, if you are going to use/misuse/abuse inhalants, stick to Diethyl Ether or a halogenated GA agent (halothane, enflurane, desflurane). Solvents are nasty all around and signal desperation, but as any physical sciences student in college can tell you, huffing chloroform is fraught with adverse effects, though most only begin with repeated use, no one knows how often you might be planning on using this compound. Sure, ether is inflammable, often creeps along lab counters until it finds a flame, then whoosh, but it isn't nearly the problem that chloroform poses. This has been known since before I got into clinical science, so steer clear of chloroform short of a "single exposure." Frankly, it is not a pleasant smelling agent and will likely leave you with a headache and partial memories of the incident rather than anything memorable except the lesson to not do it again.