• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Huffing chloroform

Putting chloroform in a meth pipe and exposing it to a bic liter would boil it causing severe chemical and thermal burns to your lungsmwhere the chloroform would coat yournlungs prevent oxygen from being abke to enter and co2 to leave kill you and if u some how live sudden caediacmfailure from the chloroform preventing your hesrts ion channeks frommworkimg correctly causing a irrrgular hesrt rate which is ypu still livencausing your brains ion chaneeks to stop working making u go into anesthesia collapsemchoke on ur vomit and die and possibly cause a fire and burn down your entire house
I've already done it for 3 weeks now nothing irregular has happened to me so?

Putting chloroform in a meth pipe and exposing it to a bic liter would boil it causing severe chemical and thermal burns to your lungsmwhere the chloroform would coat yournlungs prevent oxygen from being abke to enter and co2 to leave kill you and if u some how live sudden caediacmfailure from the chloroform preventing your hesrts ion channeks frommworkimg correctly causing a irrrgular hesrt rate which is ypu still livencausing your brains ion chaneeks to stop working making u go into anesthesia collapsemchoke on ur vomit and die and possibly cause a fire and burn down your entire house

Would chloroform show up in a drug test?

You are boiling chloroform in a meth pipe and nothing bad has happened to you? What chloroform is active in like 10000 parts per million are you sure you have chloroform. It wont show up on a drug test but you can cause yourself major harm

You are boiling chloroform in a meth pipe and nothing bad has happened to you? What chloroform is active in like 10000 parts per million are you sure you have chloroform. It wont show up on a drug test but you can cause yourself major harm
Yes I do have chloroform and I do get high plus it can't be any worse than smoking meth with forms crystals in your lungs or smoking tobacco well you know.

Are you inhaling chloroform you made or chloroform for labs???

How do you know what temperature the chloroform is reaching?

Do you have a plan if you take too much?

Have you heard of opencourses. If you are handling organic solvents. Yale mit uc berkley and many others all over organic chemistry courses for free with all the lectures even the handouts and material.

If you insist on using chloroform which I really dont recommend maybe learning more chemistry in general might help you understand how it is made. What can Go wrong. How it interacts with various chemicals. How to test for adulterants. And how to prevent leaks poisoning and fires.

Plus I really think once you really watch alot of organic chemistry lectures esp on alkyl halides youll quickly see why you should stop.

My favorite professor online is from university of berkely organic chem on youtube i dont understand most of what he says but you can prob find lectures from him on chloroform like compounds under alkylhalides organic chemistry lecture

Could I mix hand sanitizer for the propylene gycol and chloroform together? So I can get more vapor? I don't have access to actual propylene gycol and can't have it shipped I'm in a bind could it work will work I would like to know soon

I'm sorry, but if you're still thinking of using it after all that' been said in this thread, I don't think there's much hope for you.

No look up dipole movement polarity and vapor pressure . You shouldnt have any vapor

°C)
Vapor pressure 0.62 kPa (−40 °C)
7.89 kPa (0 °C)
25.9 kPa (25 °C)
313 kPa (100 °C)
2.26 MPa (200 °C)

500 ppm or 5/10000 particles in the air is immediately dangrous and 1250 ppm potentially life threatening

By heating it your expodentially increasing the risk of sudden death,

jesusss, this risk-to-reward ratio is direee.
what kind of effects are you expecting from chloroform?

jesusss, this risk-to-reward ratio is direee.
what kind of effects are you expecting from chloroform?
I get drunk with all the same risks as being drunk or high
For me it's just as dangerous as crack in the sense that your first time can kill you and as dangerous as smoking meth/or tobacco and less dangerous than drinking alcohol as liver damage is a playing role

For me it's just as dangerous as crack in the sense that your first time can kill you and as dangerous as smoking meth/or tobacco and less dangerous than drinking alcohol as liver damage is a playing role

It's definitely way MORE dangerous than drinking alcohol. What planet are you on?

i respectfully disagree on that point, it is incredibly dangerous but if that's what you wanna do that's cool
i just wanna know what it feels like mang?

i respectfully disagree on that point, it is incredibly dangerous but if that's what you wanna do that's cool
i just wanna know what it feels like mang?

Kinda like being pretty drunk like a couple shots of vodka and being numb all around slurring words barely walking kinda high mind numbing euphoria

It will make you unconscious, with no high to be experienced at all. It tends to cause sickness and vomiting upon waking, and is not a recreational drug by any stretch of the imagination, but has been used to incapacitate kidnapping/ rape victims in the past...also used as a solvent to "clean" heroin hcl in the South East Asian #4 heroin production method.

It will make you unconscious, with no high to be experienced at all. It tends to cause sickness and vomiting upon waking, and is not a recreational drug by any stretch of the imagination, but has been used to incapacitate kidnapping/ rape victims in the past...also used as a solvent to "clean" heroin hcl in the South East Asian #4 heroin production method.
Well that's the stereotype yes sickness does commonly ocour not with me though and no it wouldn't be used as a kid napping tool it takes at least 5 minutes of hard huffing to go unconscious! It's not one sniff your out it's multiple and even then good luck getting to that point

No look up dipole movement polarity and vapor pressure . You shouldnt have any vapor

°C)
7.89 kPa (0 °C)
25.9 kPa (25 °C)
313 kPa (100 °C)
2.26 MPa (200 °C)

500 ppm or 5/10000 particles in the air is immediately dangrous and 1250 ppm potentially life threatening

By heating it your expodentially increasing the risk of sudden death,

Hey serious question can I just inhale the chloroform through my mouth? Or does it have to be the nose stupid question considering your inhaling either way but?

Thats why it is so dangerous unlike say ambien or boose they cant do anything atless u take them. Just being in a room with chloroform can cause severe intoxication amnesia and possible liver failure and choking on your own vomit.

I love chemistry (unrelated to drug syn just normal chemistry) and i use things to try and detect leaks because it is very hard to tell its basically invisible. I take curcumin and use food coloring and green tea and coffee to dye all my water because if i spit up clear i can tell i need to check my area for leaks.

Chloroform is extremely toxic to give you idea it is so toxic that chloroform and other similar organic solvents i only use in completely sealed area so i dont enhale any of the vapor just standing by it and like for example my bed is full of natural oils and i enrich my air with oils and coat my skin in plant polyphenols glycosides phospholipids and other things because chloroform will strip the coating off your lungs thats a lipid and if you use it you can get severe damage to your motor systems and liver and cognition

°C)
7.89 kPa (0 °C)
25.9 kPa (25 °C)
313 kPa (100 °C)
2.26 MPa (200 °C)

Basically it will vaporize at room temperature it will take alot longer then boiling it because now all the molecules can go into the atmosphere instead of the top molecules with the rest being trapped.

Chloroform is expodentially stronger than ethanol. Therefore, u only need to be exposed to open containers i. The same room as you to get severely intoxicated and possibly unconcious.

Even if you salt out the water propylene glycol is polar molecule like water actually so it wont chance that chloroform will want to be towards the bottom and propylene glycol towards the top. Thats why it is such a good surficant and solvent and can make u have explosive bowel evacuations.

For example i might use a solution of propylene glycol and alcohol with blue dye and olive oil for green pigment to test to see if i have a chloroform like nonpolar pollutant on my skin but for example say i had this mix and poured it all out then left the empty body near me that bottle could be almost entireely coated in chloroform and i could passout befor even noticing.