• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Huffing chloroform

i didn't even know chloroform could be used recreationally - all i ever see of it on tv is a soaked rag, a couple of kicks and then boom, sleepytime

You cant use it recreationally. If you tried you might feel very drunk but everytime you do it your likely to suffer a deadly cardiac arthymia sudden death syndrome from the ions in our heart not working correctly. Fainting choking on your vomit. Rapidly causing liver failure or toxic encephalitis. Or if you live causing major damage to the parts of your brain that control motor movements resulting in pseudoparkinsons like tremor and possible enduring cognitive dysfunction.

Ethylchloride or monochloroethane
Dichloroethane
Chloroform or ethyltrichloride or Trichloroethane
Tetrachloroethane

All have similar issues the problem is chlorinated organic solvents are damaging to living organic material like you period. They essential work in the opposite of antioxidents creating free radicals that can cause severe damage to every lipid membrane in your body from the cells in your brain making you able to walk and keep a still hand to how your heart sends proper signals to the skin on your body and the enzymes in your liver.

Alright I've found a video hopefully this may clear things up on the whole chloroform thing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFd5lY02MFg

Last edited:
Dichloroethane
Tetrachloroethane

All have similar issues the problem is chlorinated organic solvents are damaging to living organic material like you period. They essential work in the opposite of antioxidents creating free radicals that can cause severe damage to every lipid membrane in your body from the cells in your brain making you able to walk and keep a still hand to how your heart sends proper signals to the skin on your body and the enzymes in your liver.

What if I ate baking soda to prevent HCL from forming in my body and drink a few antioxidant drinks

Good idea but it wont work the issue isnt the hcl its basically if you look at just about any drug syn it involves a alkylhalide like chloroform or chloroethane. The difference here is not it is reacting with or allowing reactions with the fats the make up you that are not suppsosed to happen screwing up your body.

The reason you cant just take antioxidants or baking soda is because you need the chemicals to react in a controlled way for example in lab they might use sodium carbonate to destroy the chloroform however, in your body you cant just dump baking soda in yournstomach and expect it to work. For example once you swallow the sodium bicarbonate the hcl will likely leave you with sodium chloride.

And with antioxidents they can form irritants and some reactions can take hours and it depends on the concentration the ph and many other factors. Plus the probability of the chlorofor, bumping into the antioxident out of all the chemicals that make uo your body is very low. Its like if the antioxidant was a ball and the chloroform was me and you where going to fly a plane over the united states randomly drop the ball and except me to catch it.

Yes in a controlled environment where ur in a room with me you can easily just toss me the ball. But when your all of a sudden just ttying to toss it out of a plain with no idea where i am its almost impossible ill catch the ball.

Good idea but it wont work the issue isnt the hcl its basically if you look at just about any drug syn it involves a alkylhalide like chloroform or chloroethane. The difference here is not it is reacting with or allowing reactions with the fats the make up you that are not suppsosed to happen screwing up your body.

The reason you cant just take antioxidants or baking soda is because you need the chemicals to react in a controlled way for example in lab they might use sodium carbonate to destroy the chloroform however, in your body you cant just dump baking soda in yournstomach and expect it to work. For example once you swallow the sodium bicarbonate the hcl will likely leave you with sodium chloride.

And with antioxidents they can form irritants and some reactions can take hours and it depends on the concentration the ph and many other factors. Plus the probability of the chlorofor, bumping into the antioxident out of all the chemicals that make uo your body is very low. Its like if the antioxidant was a ball and the chloroform was me and you where going to fly a plane over the united states randomly drop the ball and except me to catch it.

Yes in a controlled environment where ur in a room with me you can easily just toss me the ball. But when your all of a sudden just ttying to toss it out of a plain with no idea where i am its almost impossible ill catch the ball.

Well is there any way!! To make chloroform any less dangerous?

Dichloroethane
Tetrachloroethane

I hear phosgene also decomposes in acid would lemon juice work?

No because you cant change ph of your blood citric acid is a carboxylic acid which is a weak acid. Therefore, almost all of the citric acid will exsist in your blood as citrate- or basically coo- instead of cooh+. And even if it did you wouldnt be fixing the problem of chloroform and all the other chlorinated alcohols are directly toxic themselves.

Trust me there is no safe way of using chloroform. I even tried using monochloroethane instead of chloroform still got really really sick. Im not just trying to be a buzz kill because "professionals" say its a bad idea. Ive tried it ive tried making it safer ive tried multiple chlorinated alcohols and many types of storage and purification steps. The problem is even 100% pure chloroform is toxic and dangerous no matter how careful you are and everytime you use it you risk sudden death.

No because you cant change ph of your blood citric acid is a carboxylic acid which is a weak acid. Therefore, almost all of the citric acid will exsist in your blood as citrate- or basically coo- instead of cooh+. And even if it did you wouldnt be fixing the problem of chloroform and all the other chlorinated alcohols are directly toxic themselves.

I meant adding it to the jar with the chloroform in it for storage since phosegene decomposes in alcohol and acid and I know there is no safe way to use chloroform I just want to know if this works

Last edited:
I kinda need to know by tonight pls I know it's a simple question and just a yes will do can I use citric acid/lemon juice as a replacement acid to decompose phosgene in the storage container with the baking soda and ethyl alcohol

Im confused chloroform sinks if u added lemon juice youd have chloroform below water

Im confused chloroform sinks if u added lemon juice youd have chloroform below water
Oh and if you chloroform smells vinegary you throw it away right cause I've been replacing my chloroform every 2 months when it smells vinegary but it smells sweet at the start

Lab grade chloroform comes with a date of suggested good for under proper conditions clandestine attempts at making it might yield sodium acetate and various by products the moment you realize either you or someone else made it throw it out immediately it is not safe for storage and a major hazard

Putting chloroform in a meth pipe and exposing it to a bic liter would boil it causing severe chemical and thermal burns to your lungsmwhere the chloroform would coat yournlungs prevent oxygen from being abke to enter and co2 to leave kill you and if u some how live sudden caediacmfailure from the chloroform preventing your hesrts ion channeks frommworkimg correctly causing a irrrgular hesrt rate which is ypu still livencausing your brains ion chaneeks to stop working making u go into anesthesia collapsemchoke on ur vomit and die and possibly cause a fire and burn down your entire house