Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Howard Stern

Hooray for George Takei!! Tomorrow is gonna be awesome too! I feel so bad for people who haven't signed up yet. They just have no clue what they're missing.

Sh-sh-shake it uuupp!!

Code:
File:Howard.TV.Wheel.Of.Farts.XviD-AllzLoZT.part1.rar [ successfully uploaded ]

DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TK1ZFBGV

File: Howard.TV.Wheel.Of.Farts.XviD-AllzLoZT.part2.rar [ successfully uploaded ]

DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7HHACLS

Who's tha mutha fuckin man? =D

Wow. :(
I just watched some more episodes, but I'm not even going to bother posting the Siobahn 2nd try, Mr. T & Beetlejuice, Bumluck girls, or the Cabbie vs. John fight episodes since the last one got no response.

If you're a total jabrone and can't afford .43 cents per day for satellite radio, I have good news...

Listen to the Stern show (and all Sirius)
FREE
October 25th and 26th!!

Be sure to catch the Baba Booey roast!

Just go to sirius.com and sign up. Even if you don't hear the morning show, its replayed all day on channel 100 so you can listen whenever.

borattrailer250afh4.jpg

Borat on Stern 11-1-06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aug4xe

:)

68912_vlcsnap_488343_123_522lo.jpg

THIS is the reason the Stern show is the best fuckin show on radio. Period.

XM ain't got shit on Howard.

Sh-sh-shakeitup Ferrall style you mother fuckers.

Justine Jolie rides the sybian

Code:
File: HTVOD.justine.joli.rides.the.sybian.XviD-HC.part1.rar 
DL: http://www.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=d6f11596dc6587ef3ced65b366f4bb717716d930

File: HTVOD.justine.joli.rides.the.sybian.XviD-HC.part2.rar 
DL: http://www.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=f670d4f34566e15960f9ab334d6c83cba8ccef24

Heather plays the Hi/Lo game

h**p://www.megaupload.com/?d=K2VH2CE0

140 MB

1eg9.jpg

2xi7.jpg

3ya5.jpg

4ml7.jpg

5ll6.jpg

Did anyone catch the end of yesterday's show? (Thursday 12-14) I laughed so hard when Howard had Gary throw the christmas presents he got and didn't like into the wood chipper. :D

Stern fans - what happened, did you all fall asleep?

The shows have been fantastic the past few weeks, MANY great pranks calls from Richard!!

"Ohhhh I'm droppin fuuuuckin loooads on your face....."

Howard has been so successful because he's not funny, right. 8(
I literally laugh out loud every day at things he says, I'd even say every 15 minutes of every show.
He also has writers on staff, you know.

Nobody does it better. Not Rover, not Imus, not Limbaugh, not Mad Dog, and certainly not Opie & Anthony.

BA said:
Howard has been so successful because he's not funny, right. 8(
I literally laugh out loud every day at things he says, I'd even say every 15 minutes of every show.
He also has writers on staff, you know.

Nobody does it better. Not Rover, not Imus, not Limbaugh, not Mad Dog, and certainly not Opie & Anthony.

McDonald's is so successful because it hs the best quality food in the universe, right?

Britney Spears sold the most albums for several years because she's the best singer, right?

Call me a comedy elitist, but to me, writing clever jokes with punchlines like the best stand-ups do OR doing what Sacha Baron Cohen does OR writing movies like Woody Allen does OR writing shows like Family Guy or the first 46 seasons of The Simpsons OR writing satire like Colbert does OR putting on a talk/variety/comedy shows like Carson did and like Conan does are ALL INFINITELY more impressive comedically than doing what Howard Stern does.

To each his own, I suppose, and I have always given Stern credit for his business-savvy, but getting hot girls to get naked and then tell "jokes" that 16 year olds could write and 12 year olds could understand does not top-notch comedy make.

In.

My.

Opinion.

ok, but have either of you listened to the show in the past year? the guy does amazing interviews. I can't imagine anyone else asking someone like Martha Stewart questions that keep me glued to the radio more than Stern. especially now that there aren't ridiculous guidlines to stay within. but I guess he isn't for everyone; I listened before satellite and loved it then too.

vibr8tor said:
ok, but have either of you listened to the show in the past year? the guy does amazing interviews. I can't imagine anyone else asking someone like Martha Stewart questions that keep me glued to the radio more than Stern. especially now that there aren't ridiculous guidlines to stay within. but I guess he isn't for everyone; I listened before satellite and loved it then too.

Unfortunately, I have, and I still think he's only a B-level creator of comedy.

As I've conceded before, he's wildly talented in many areas, but in my opinion, "being exremely funny" isn't one of them.