• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
my boy lives 5 min away, his house is always safe. the people he sells to are like a private goon squad... so secure. he never short-sacks us. he has a wide variety of brand name super dank weed. and he is never out

I am very disappoint with one of my dealers at the moment, who is normally excellent, but hasn't got back to me after I texted him yesterday. :(

Well between my pharmacist (Aaron is fucking awesome), and the guy at Liquor Depot, pretty damn good... Unless they run out of Unibrew beers
I need something to dull my senses before I start drinking Keystone :(

I'd give him an 8. He is very friendly (despite his dangerous appearance), lives nearby, has good stories and his product is always good. However he keeps changing his phone number and doesn't inform anybody about that, which is mildly annoying.

It's an interesting guy though. He snorts as much amphetamine in one hour on a weekday than I do during a whole night of partying, but it doesn't seem to have much negative effect on him. He's always upbeat, no matter how long he has been awake and how high he is.

I havn't been using recently as I'm doing a low dose methadone taper, but my man is pretty good. He'll meet up at pretty much any time, and at any place (if you're buying enough), and he's just pretty damn professional. He even offered me a ride a while back when the trains were all fucked up. So yeah, he's the bomb.

Weed I grab like a half at a time and I tell the guy way in advance so thats a 10

for H though its either play rigamarole in North Philly trying to get a hold of it, or wait around for an hour for a guy whos closer but never fucking home.

I would have given this new guy I've been dealing with a 10.. until last week when he left me waiting for his ass in Harlem for 3 hours with no way for me to reach him because he lost his phone and some damn stranger picked it up.. Really unprofessional and pissed me off to no end. He promised to throw me a free bun or gram of white to make up for it, but we'll see if he actually does it or not.. I've heard that one before and they conveniently forget that conversation when you ask them about it later...

That said, I've had way worse dealers in the past and also super good ones. I had a guy who was a mobile dealer, who just drove around the city all day dropping shit off at peoples apartment or job. He was always on time and even giving like discounts and periodic sales.. hah like he was a department store. Man I miss him... (He's dead..)

i gave my current guy a 5/5... he never BS's, fronts me when he goes outta town, and if hes out of pills he either refers me to one of his contacts or sets something up for later in the day. its going on 6 years and we have a great relationship, though i wouldnt call him a friend, we def look out for each other. before i met him i had to deal with complete ass twats. why is it people dealing with opiates (from my experience) are utter and complete douchebags??

I would say that the dealer I have now is excellent.

He is always around, always has product, he's never "late" because we'll meet him at his house, he'll usually throw us a couple extra bags, his prices are fair, he has no problem giving us a front whenever we need it, sometimes he'll give us a free bundle when he gets new stuff and wants someone to test it, and he's just an all-around good dude; we'll kick it at his crib sometimes, put in a movie and hang out.

My only complaint is that his bags are usually small, typical New Jersey bags, and the product is usually good but every once in a while it falls off...

I have a fuckin' excellent drug dealer. He isn't always on time, but he usually lets me know if he's gonna be late.

I have it from several sources and shopping around a bit personally that he's usually got the best quality. His prices are very fair, he's very straight-up, doesn't exaggerate doses and tells you exactly what's in it if he knows. He gives freebies quite often, as well. He will always have cannabis, speed, and MDMA, and occasionally gets other stuff. He can be asked for certain things, and if he thinks it's possible or knows someone, you'll probably get it in a couple of days. Once when buying oxycodone, I got the 5mg pills. I hadn't specified which strength I wanted, and they were cheap, but he immediately went back to the guy and came back with stronger ones - and only a slight tad more expensive.

He's also a good friend, so I'll kick it with him and go to his place or invite him over, even when it isn't business. He's also responsible and looks out for me (although I mostly know what is and isn't safe), and is apprehensive about selling large amounts of either highly addictive or OD-liable drugs. Once he randomly dropped over cause he was passing by and brought me a big piece of spacecake. "Hey man, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I'd bring you a piece of cake. I just made it this morning."

He also does other thoughtful shit like acquires stuff his other customers don't like (or he doesn't feel comfortable giving them to), such as opiates or benzos, and then pops up going "Hey, you liked this stuff, right?"

morphine/bupe/rohypnol dealer, late but cheap
clonazeam/ valium 24/7 at barbes (north paris)
blow, whole range of dealers, none constantly reliable good coke its a lottery
hash 24/7 just have to go to the etate next door, prices ok
weed, expensive but usually reliable + home delivery
ketamine speed mDMA and LSD i mainly get at free parties (illegal raves) (cheap!)
heroin, maaad expensive and have to go to a really grimey hood
RC's 5 days wait from when the bank transfer goes through (perfect quality, allways get wat u pay for)
codeine and DXM 100% reliable anytime between 8am and 8pm at your local pharmacy
do have a extremely unreliable mdma dealer
crack 24/7 open market at "stalingrad" but lots of crackheads who will rip u off

I don't have an actual dealer ATM . In Sydney I had 4-6 ice dealers in business at a time , 3-4 weed dealers 1-2 acid dealers 0-2 benzo dealers , the occasional opiate connect .

Now that I've moved states Ive got 3 weed dealers , a LSD / speed / ecstasy connect fairly far away and connects to other stuff which is very unreliable .

My dealers were usually pretty reliable , within an hour most times , always a few at a time were out of drugs / busy . Weed took a whole day to fuck around sometimes when I could get ice in 10 mins . Usually Ice was within 5-15 mins but there were some horrific waits ...

In my new complex my mate lives 3 doors down basically with unlimited weed and is always home , so I dont have to buy much .

I have 1 terribly shitty dealer, been waiting 2 weeks for my acid cause he gets fucked over by his guy.
I need to get up the chain.

However, I do know one other guy who is almost always perfect, and can get just about anything.
10/10 he has a great personality, and great prices :)

My weed dealer gets 5 stars. I get it from a friend I have known since elementary school that lives 7 blocks from me. He is always on time, has amazing stuff, great prices, never runs out, and usualy delivers.
My email connect I order RCs and stuff from also gets 5 stars. My package always arives within 4 days and I sometimes get free samples.
Walgreens gets 5 stars as well because they have always been a great opiete dealer.

I rate mine a 10. Awesome doctor haha ( fucking finally)...never second guesses me (I have extremely aggressive MS) and honest to god gives me stronger/a whole nother month of different opiates if i mention minor side efeects or discomfort.insurance and the good ol' usofa covers all but $3. Emergency room offers more dillauded (sp?) without me even asking once they see my MRI reports. Sorry if this too long, im new member but really appreciate becoming one. Stay high stay safe.
-nod

Since a lot of people are talking about their doctors I will to though I don't consider them my dealer because I don't abuse my medicine. My doc writes scripts for me but I really need them so I don't think he's just throwing drugs at me. He isn't so reliable about calling in re-fills which pisses me off. I can't call too early and look like a junkie. But if things don't go through for whatever reason I go through W\D which can be terrible at times.

Only drug I buy now is weed. My weed man is pretty good and usually around. No complaints here!