• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
I don't really have a dealer, or any dealers. I just hop from one friend / resource (not ever a true dealer) until they run dry and then I look for the next person.

And all of my resources have been kind of all over the map. Some great, some decent, some annoying beyond all hell.

My guy always has shit on him but he's always late, 2 minutes means 20 and 30 means 1-2 hours. If i say Im gonna buy from someone else then he'l hurry up but still is annoying waiting in the cold slightly paranoid. He gives out free shit sometimes so thats cool. So it's a 4/5.

I would very much like to strangle my dealer.
_pissed__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

Bud: 4/5..doesnt drive so sometimes I have to make a 20 min drive.

LSD: 3/5..usually good but there has been a shortage lately :(

MDMA:4/5..if hes around he's good if not he will call me as soon as he comes back in town the next day.

Heroin: 5/5 reliable, good stuff, cheap, good guy

Psychedelics/Benzos/Etc...: 5/5 friend of mine, always best quality, reliable

All other dealers are hit or miss, it just varies.

my old dealer i would rate a 4/10...he was a piece of shit but easy to meet up with, but the dope really went downhill to garbage the last year he had it..and he would beat me a bag here, a bag there every now and then...fucker

***** Always on time and very reliable.
mine buuuuuttt kinda expensive no price discussion please

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously...those are hands down the two WORST drugs to be hooked on. Thank God i finally got off dope, never got into the synthetic opiates cuz they were coming into vogue as i was gettin ff, 1999-2000. They have always been there, but in the early 2000's oxy EXPLODED what with the "hillbilly heroin" phenom. As for xanax? I got hooked in the last year and REGRET THE FUCK OUT OF IT! In a way, it is more insidious than dope because its more mental, besides the seizure possibilities of withdrawing. It is a pill so you can just go OH i will just pop one, or two....and then you end up poppin 4-5 sticks at a time which isa the same thing as doing it every day. I'm tapering off now and its tough as fuck!
Hell fuck yeah bro i feel you on that.

Mine always has what I want, when I want. The longest I have had to wait was an hour to go meet him. I am allowed to call him from 5am until 11pm.

weed, always legit and on time, long time friend

pills, pretty consistent but hardly on time

coke, almost too consistent as a buddy of mine got a new house about a year and a half ago and found out that we know a good connect who happened to live a block away (very convenient when we are fuckin wasted and everyone gets that feelin 'lets rip a line, get some more beer and keep this party goin' kinda feelin)<---- has been alittle while though cuz when he initially moved in we hit it hard for a couple months now i havent had the desire for coke in months (except for the occasional thought of how you could use one when really hammered at a party)

everything else is hit and miss but usually can make things happen within a day or two

Ha! That pretty much sums up my experience with many dealers of many substances over the years. Smack dealers are probably the worst offenders though. Bastards keep you waiting forever. Then again, from the other side of the fence, it really does bug the shit out of you when business gets in the way of pleasure. The thing with smack dealers is that they know full well that you aren't going anywhere anytime soon so you kinda just have to put up with all their bullshit and bollocks.

"I'll be there in five minutes!"

Or not as is usually the case...

Really?

I found smack dealers to be by far the best.

Most of them are addicts themselves, and know full well that if they keep you standing there like a cunt - you will just phone the next guy.

My fav dealer is real good. He *always* has it and is never more than 10 minutes away. He will even deliver it.

Often, I used to place an order for the following morning before I went to bed - and he would drop it off at 7.30am the next morning.

Smack for breakfast.

dealers suck lol. and im going to sound racist but its worse if they are black. at least the few i know. you call em and tell em ur on the way, they are like aight come on down. you get near their "spot" and call and they wont answer. you have to blowup the phone for 5 min then they answer and are like yo 2 seconds, and it still takes 5 minutes. and sitting is the worst thing ever waiting to cop... they also typically dont hook you up, unless you buy a TON. the one dude usuall has really good stuff and he is fairly reliable, so i guess id say 4/5 for most. they are just slow and dont give extras... and like 45 min drive to meet em too...

im actually pretty good friends with my dealer (no, i dont have stockholm syndrome, i was friends with him before he started dealing)
so now he delivers to my house, or i just go down with him whenever i want
i just have to tell him a day in advance, but even if i randomly call him up he comes through like 90% of the time

this is a heroin dealer for the record

Most of my DOC dealers are pretty on point as far as how they handle themselves and their business matters....

Deals are done discreetly, they are on time, and have a consistent quality of product.

I was never a big fan of parking and having to go up or having someone come up to a window.... Sketchy....

I like sitting down with them and having a smoke sitting outside of a random restaurant and just doing the deal in the middle of it....

I like to buy from people who know what the fuck they are doing, it should be as discrete as possible, they do not frequent the same spots to deal, etc...

I would rate my heroin dealer very highly except for a while he was making me wait forever. He has gotten better with that though. The other thing that sucks is that if he sends one of the guys that works for him then I have to do the whole deal in spanish.

my guy is pretty damned reliable, and I'm happy with that, he might say he'll have stuff in 30 mins or by tonight, and stuff not come through, but he'll usually have something the following day, so he stays up on his stuff and has connects with people so he's not out (or hardly ever) which makes it good for both of us, but of course some of his other connects the pricing might be more, but it's worth it to have a steady flow of stuff.

I get 90% of my drugs from the same guy. I went to high school with him and we go way back so he usually comes through. We take the drugs together anyway.

Last edited:
Nowadays all I fuck with is H. My primary dealer is difficult but more or less reliable. There's a huge language barrier, and he's usually late but 98% of the time he comes through. I've come to find out that 1 min in his world is 3 min in the real world. He operates the opposite of most dealers I know. He's opens up early and closes early... around 7. So I give him a 6.5/10.

I have a guy I go to at night and he's pretty quick and reliable, but his prices are through the roof and this sacks are usually short. I give him a 5