• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters

LiLc

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm just curious on how you guys would rank your drug dealers.

* Horrible
** Always out of my dr00gs!
*** Reliable only 50 percent of the time
**** Pretty reliable but usually late
***** Always on time and very reliable.

Poll Please.

I have a good relationship with my dealer, he's always on point and always got what I want and usually comes by within the hour after I first call him.

Depends, i don't have just ONE dealer for ALL of my shit lol...but this is a cool thread.

Dro- amazing hook up, bomb shit, cheap...he doesn't come thru i have to drive there but it's no problem (hell even dithc other people/appointments to meet up with me)

X- VERY punctual, amazing prices, however doesn't know what PIPERAZINES are and therefore it's like a 50/50 chance he has actual MDMA.

O.C.- Don't really do this nemore, but he lives far as fuck. However, 50 cents a mg or lower!!!!

So overall, my dealers are pretty on-point.

Oh and one more thing, are you lilczey from pillreports? YOu got the best reports man and you seem to have the best MDMA hook up ever lol

^ no i'm not lilczey he's a different person... one of those dirty jerzey bois :p

Yea I used to have a plethora of different drug dealers when I lived down in Orlando but now I only got one as I have stopped most drugs, this guy that I speak of has my xanax and oxycontin so i'm very content.

Depends on the contact. But this was when I was using. I've been sober for 2 months.
X. Available 95% of the time. Shows up on average 5 minutes after I get to the meeting spot. Has decent shit. Always has what I need. Very nice person and gave me pretty good deals.
Y. Available 99% of the time. Makes me wait on average 30 minutes at the spot. Has great shit most of the time and always has what I need. Nice also. Even available after midnight often times.
Z. Available 10% of the time and even then sometimes ditches me. Best shit. Gives decent deals but is less trustworthy than the others.

But I don't know these people anymore. Don't have their phone #s anymore. Just in case anyone contacts me to get them drugs.

I get my drugs from Jesus, so when I want to get high, I give him a sign (kill a kitten) and he appears in a cloud of smoked hands me a blunt. I go through lots of kittens.

Lol lilc if ur gonna be buyin xanax and o.c. alot you better make sure he is VERY RELIABLE AND ALWAYS HOLDING lol......

Some time ago I would have rated my dealers much lower but at the moment I'm friends with most of my dealers (and was before they became dealers) and anyway they all just let me come to their house or whatever, so waiting is not an issue. Quality is not an issue either really nor is pricing so I guess I'm lucky compared to what I used to have to put up with. I'll vote *****.

Now I just wish my dealers would get some rarer drugs haha, if I could get RCs or benzos maybe easily I'd be pretty happy.

Although of course there are some that I call only as a last resort because quality is always shit or the waiting time is always ridiculous, only really with weed though because atm I'm never desperate enough for any other drug to put up with sub-par service. Not even with that recently though since I've taken a short break from weed.

I just moved after six years of living elsewhere. There my connects were in the 4-5 star range, as they were close friends and relatively reliable as well.

These days, the consistency isn't there, but I'm just getting hook-ups through friends, so I definitely give the friends an A for effort (as they are often helping out with little-no gain for themselves).

Pills Dealer ***** Friend from school, He's usually at the spot before me :p, mostly good pills, reasonable price.

Acid Dealer **** Only met her a few times but she's nice and other people say she's reliable.

I just lost my contact for anything else, so can't comment (I need me a decent all round dealer :( )

lsd: half reliable 2.5
weed: 5 very punctual:D

Last edited:
My dealers are all good mates of mine, and they're normal people, i.e. they don't deal drugs for a living. So none of them are shady fucks, they're just normal, nice people!

LSD - 4/5, only because his phone sometimes dies for a week or so at a time, but I can contact him online too so it's never much of a problem.

E/MDMA - 4/5, only because he sometimes doesn't have any (because he just deals on the side), so then I have to go on a mission to find someone else with stuff.

Pot - 5/5, never a problem at all.

:)

Bud- I have at least 6 different hooks with all dank bud probably one of them has regs which i dont call.
E- Dont fucks with this shit anymore
Pills (opiates Benzos)- pretty much 5/5 but most of them are fucking dicks that think that just cus they are the ones with peoples DoC that they can treat people however they want and be late as hell!

Bud 5/5-always has some sticky and is mobile also matches.
coke 2/5 takes forever, not very good
rolls 3/5 good rolls, generally mobile, prices are not very good though
lean 2/5 same as the coke guy takes forever
speed 4/5 if i can get ahold of him prices are super cheap and hes not shady:p

I just moved after six years of living elsewhere. There my connects were in the 4-5 star range, as they were close friends and relatively reliable as well.

These days, the consistency isn't there, but I'm just getting hook-ups through friends, so I definitely give the friends an A for effort (as they are often helping out with little-no gain for themselves).

I'm totally with you on that one bro. I myself just moved to a new town and hardly have any connects, its just a matter of time until people at partys we meet turn up to be drug dealers, haha :)

**** $90 quarters of flame. :) Always home. :) But hes on stoner time , so the time he gives is usually doubled. :| 1 hour = 2

^ no i'm not lilczey he's a different person... one of those dirty jerzey bois :p

Yea I used to have a plethora of different drug dealers when I lived down in Orlando but now I only got one as I have stopped most drugs, this guy that I speak of has my xanax and oxycontin so i'm very content.

My xanax guy is VERY reliable, but he doesn't give the going rate price in NYC, so therefore he is a cheap bastard....I actually got popped with him and went through the hellish NYC tombs with him, so you would think he would hook me up. I actually cannot talk very highly of him, or coke or heroin dealers cuz they really dont give a fuck bout you...they just want money. Now people with herb, X, psychedelics etc are MUCH cooler, generally there are exceptions to every rule of course, but its the nature of what they are dealing

Lol lilc if ur gonna be buyin xanax and o.c. alot you better make sure he is VERY RELIABLE AND ALWAYS HOLDING lol......

Seriously...those are hands down the two WORST drugs to be hooked on. Thank God i finally got off dope, never got into the synthetic opiates cuz they were coming into vogue as i was gettin ff, 1999-2000. They have always been there, but in the early 2000's oxy EXPLODED what with the "hillbilly heroin" phenom. As for xanax? I got hooked in the last year and REGRET THE FUCK OUT OF IT! In a way, it is more insidious than dope because its more mental, besides the seizure possibilities of withdrawing. It is a pill so you can just go OH i will just pop one, or two....and then you end up poppin 4-5 sticks at a time which isa the same thing as doing it every day. I'm tapering off now and its tough as fuck!