• * Horrible

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • ** Always out of my dr00gs!

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • *** Reliable only 50 percent of the time

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • **** Pretty reliable but usually late

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • ***** Always on time and very reliable.

Votes: 99 37.9%

• Total voters
I have a fuckin' excellent drug dealer. He isn't always on time, but he usually lets me know if he's gonna be late.

I have it from several sources and shopping around a bit personally that he's usually got the best quality. His prices are very fair, he's very straight-up, doesn't exaggerate doses and tells you exactly what's in it if he knows. He gives freebies quite often, as well. He will always have cannabis, speed, and MDMA, and occasionally gets other stuff. He can be asked for certain things, and if he thinks it's possible or knows someone, you'll probably get it in a couple of days. Once when buying oxycodone, I got the 5mg pills. I hadn't specified which strength I wanted, and they were cheap, but he immediately went back to the guy and came back with stronger ones - and only a slight tad more expensive.

He's also a good friend, so I'll kick it with him and go to his place or invite him over, even when it isn't business. He's also responsible and looks out for me (although I mostly know what is and isn't safe), and is apprehensive about selling large amounts of either highly addictive or OD-liable drugs. Once he randomly dropped over cause he was passing by and brought me a big piece of spacecake. "Hey man, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I'd bring you a piece of cake. I just made it this morning."

He also does other thoughtful shit like acquires stuff his other customers don't like (or he doesn't feel comfortable giving them to), such as opiates or benzos, and then pops up going "Hey, you liked this stuff, right?"
Sounds awesome. Perhaps he is the Mary Poppins of dealers? If you get what I mean... haha :D Like, the best the dealer ever.

He pisses me the fuck off, but has helped me sometimes when I need some subs to help me stay out of WD. He also is addicted to clonazepam, so I can throw him my clonazepam for methadone if I run out, subs, or like today hes hooking me up with some H for the clonazepam.

He's a good dealer. In fact, he almost always answers his phone calls. He's quite punctual and available at almost any time. His only problem is that he doesn't seem to understand the concept of supply and demand. Really needs to learn to stock up. Seems to run out of goods quite frequently. Although, that could be a good thing for him.

Weed/Coke - 10/5. Seriously. He always has top shelf bud, always has the best damn shnay in the entire city, hes never out and I get a deal (even on the coke. I'm one of 3 people who he gives a deal on coke to :D)

Acid - Can't really put a number on the guy. He lives out of town so I usually have to call a week in advance and stock up because he never comes more than once a month. Its always good, strong, clean LSD though, at a better price than I can find anywhere in the city, so I can't complain.

Ketamine - 5/5. He always has really HIGH PURITY stuff, at a good price. I'm never parked for more than 10 minutes to wait for him.

Pot- the alien loves flower gardening
Smack- the alien loves flower gardening
Psych- the alien loves cactus gardening
Stims- The alien gets 40mg IR amphetamine salt prescription w/ refills and never takes them, occasionally recreationally (less than once every 3 months)

whats a drug dealer

He pisses me the fuck off, but has helped me sometimes when I need some subs to help me stay out of WD. He also is addicted to clonazepam, so I can throw him my clonazepam for methadone if I run out, subs, or like today hes hooking me up with some H for the clonazepam.

Wow, H for clonazepam? Nice.

I've traded clonazepam for oxycodone a few times, to a few different folks.

I've traded [actual] dog food for Tramadol (sorry, I know some people like Tramadol, but that's all it was worth for me :p )

I love dealers who do trades! I love trading and bartering and shit. Perhaps I am just a stinking hippy after all.

Wow, H for clonazepam? Nice.

I've traded clonazepam for oxycodone a few times, to a few different folks.

I've traded [actual] dog food for Tramadol (sorry, I know some people like Tramadol, but that's all it was worth for me :p )

I love dealers who do trades! I love trading and bartering and shit. Perhaps I am just a stinking hippy after all.

LOL!

"What will you give me for my tramadol?"
"I'll give you... this can of dog food."
"But... but I don't even have a dog."
"That's my offer, so take it or leave it..."
"I'll... I'll... *sigh* ... I'll take it."

I don't have an actual dealer ATM . In Sydney I had 4-6 ice dealers in business at a time , 3-4 weed dealers 1-2 acid dealers 0-2 benzo dealers , the occasional opiate connect .

Now that I've moved states Ive got 3 weed dealers , a LSD / speed / ecstasy connect fairly far away and connects to other stuff which is very unreliable .

My dealers were usually pretty reliable , within an hour most times , always a few at a time were out of drugs / busy . Weed took a whole day to fuck around sometimes when I could get ice in 10 mins . Usually Ice was within 5-15 mins but there were some horrific waits ...

In my new complex my mate lives 3 doors down basically with unlimited weed and is always home , so I dont have to buy much .

3-4 weed dealers in Sydney?!?!?! Are you sure you weren't dreaming this?!?! I have been in this piece of sh1t city for three f*cking years and have not found A SINGLE GRAM!

I'm sitting here going ABSOLUTELY STIR F*CKING CRAZY BAT-SHIT INSANE OUT OF MY MING, and you f*ckers are bragging about about how easy it is to find weed. I have spent 8 F*CKING HOURS on the road today, driving around every part of this sity and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro you gotta go to a college campus. My main greens guy goes to uni near me and he's probably about a 4/5 on a combined metric of consistency, price, and reliability.

I have none, unless you want to count my doctor (who is not a criminal); in the past I had a shithead, another shithead, a really down guy, and a major shithead, oh yeah, and a semi-shithead

Started going to one of my old connects I ditched for a while because he was a dick, but now that he lost my business for months which equated to thousands of dollars, he's super on the spot and cool. %)

I'm sitting here going ABSOLUTELY STIR F*CKING CRAZY BAT-SHIT INSANE OUT OF MY MING, and you f*ckers are bragging about about how easy it is to find weed. I have spent 8 F*CKING HOURS on the road today, driving around every part of this sity and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait. I get it. Weed isn't legal there yet. There are dispensary's and collectives all over the place here. Getting a prescription is as easy as paying around $50-$100 and telling a doctor you have insomnia or headaches or whatever. If you're too lazy, cheap or underage to get one, then you just send one of your friends who does to the weed store for you. The problem with this is that everyone who used to deal weed decided that since it's legal they'll just start growing and sell to the shops. (which is a bit of a gray area) Now everyone and their mother has a garage or a warehouse full of "OG kush' or "Blue Dream" or whatever new stupid name they make up to call it. It's all ridiculously potent and the market is flooded so nobody can make any money off it. If you want weed. Move to California.
As for my dealers:
Most things I get from people I've known for 10 or 20 years. I go to their houses. (Even the ones with the "no one comes to my house" rule. ) So there's no waiting. And prices are pretty much wholesale.
The only thing I have a "dealer" for is heroin. Not too many people that I know do it or approve of it. So I have 2 different dealers.
1 - I have been going to for a year and a half, but sometimes I still have to remind him who I am. However, he's only ever been out maybe 3 times and it was only for a couple hours. It's always good. And I go to him, so no waiting. The only bad thing is he's an hour away and his prices are strictly retail. I'm not used to paying top dollar but it's worth it for the consistency.

2- Is local, so if I don't have alot of money & don't want to spend half of it on gas, I call him. Quality is acceptable, but not as good as the other guy. Sometimes he runs out, but not for long. He has the hots for me so the prices are better, but it's awkward because he keeps hitting on me and I am SOOOOO not interested. I didn't even call him for about 6 months after I found out I could for that reason. I'd rather drive 75 miles & pay more than to have him think for a second that he has even the remotest chance. In the end, being local made the difference so I broke down & called. I just spelled it out for him: business only.

Good old Jeff. My suppliers of goods for 12 years now. Quality always on par and prices have remained THE SAME for 12 years (don't know how the fuck that one works out) but also he doesn't cut his stuff. Very rare for a dealer not to step on shit but that's why I use him and only him, 3 or 4 others in different parts of town as back-up of course but I will drive 100km out of my way just to see this guy.

Love you Jeff.

I only have one dealer at the moment, one of my best Friends - she can get her hands on lots of things and.always has a stash of my favorite drugs: she delivers really good quality for a very.cheap price and good.amount...

She also only lives 5min from me, so I usually.have my orders almost instantly...

For me that's the best source I could ever Imagine...