• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice How to tell your girlfriend you smoke crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told my girl i did coke, not crack

shes like thats so much worse than meth

i was proud of her for recognizing that

Yeah i have been with her for all three years. The reason i feel like i should tell her is that we are getting engaged soon.
Goddam..how did u manage to hide it from her for 3 years? Do y’all live together? That seems like such a difficult thing to physically hide from someone you live with. Maybe she’s just more oblivious since she’s not a drug user & doesn’t know what to look for?

This post was made by an alt of Alisha Jean Miller aka SneakyCosmos aka GENGAR... Who resides in our hall of shame. So we can safely ignore it, or, just give him the worst advice we can think of in case he looks back through his old threads trying to relive old glory.

This post was made by an alt of Alisha Jean Miller aka SneakyCosmos aka GENGAR... Who resides in our hall of shame. So we can safely ignore it, or, just give him the worst advice we can think of in case he looks back through his old threads trying to relive old glory.
Seems like the question has been answered and as you said OP's account is long deleted. Locking the thread.

Anyone who has a similar/the same question is welcome to open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.