• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe How to take suboxone without it actually absorbing to fool the person watching

Um... isnt the answer simple? swallow it and swish some spit around to make it seem like its in your mouth. if swallowed there will be no effect.
I guess if your not paying for them ? Or selling them...that’s why I would use the tape method so I could keep and sell the strips

That’s not true. Swallow 8mg and some of that is getting through. When you’re on fentanyl or heroin it doesn’t take much bupe to trigger PWD.

That’s not true. Swallow 8mg and some of that is getting through. When you’re on fentanyl or heroin it doesn’t take much bupe to trigger PWD.
Suboxone takes a long time to absorb. That’s why Even the slightest movement of the mouth can ruin the administration. Do you have some dope on hand (preferably something strong)?

put it under your tongue. Let her watch for like a min or two. Move it up to your side cheek up my your mollars. Open your mouth and Tel her it’s dissolved. Spit it out after. The two or three minutes shouldn’t absorb too much. Just to be safe have some dope ready to break through if you do go into PWD. Make sense?

Other than that it will be hard if she’s persistent. But since she’s not an addict she won’t know these tricks.

U think someone telling the op to stop drugs is stupid?
I do not but it’s not your place to do so. If it was that simple this site wouldn’t exist. You should go to every thread and offer that advice if you think it helps.

I do not but it’s not your place to do so. If it was that simple this site wouldn’t exist. You should go to every thread and offer that advice if you think it helps.
If u don’t think it’s stupid why did u say it was stupid? U dumb?

Free world. @Shant did @Soso78 ’s advice help or answer your question? Name calling is for children btw
I wasn’t trying to answer his question though.
“stfu it’s stupid if your saying it” Is prob the most childish thing I’ve seen here in a long time.
If you don’t like my comments just ignore them,

I wasn’t trying to answer his question though.
“stfu it’s stupid if your saying it” Is prob the most childish thing I’ve seen here in a long time.
If you don’t like my comments just ignore them,
Let me guess...you got clean from some small habit now you bring this self righteous bs everywhere? I’m done. Not going to be a keyboard warrior

Let me guess...you got clean from some small habit now you bring this self righteous bs everywhere? I’m done. Not going to be a keyboard warrior
Ye mate. Little crack heroine and methadone habit.

Free world. @Shant did @Soso78 ’s advice help or answer your question? Name calling is for children btw
Nope. Not that he/she wasn’t telling the truth. I AM hurting my family. I SHOULD “just stop”. But I already knew that well before I posted this thread.