• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HOW TO: Splitting Nurofen Plus tablets

Splitting plus CWE

Sometimes when I'm splitting my Nurofen I notice that they dont split exactly, and there is some of the codeine side still stuck to the ibuprofen half (non N+). If you wanted to get the most out of your N+, could you split the pills as you usually do, then chuck all the ibuprofen sides in a glass of cold water, strain it through a filter, and then use this water to wash the N+ sides down with? If you were upwards of 24 pills I'm guessing this could minimise the losses you get through the codeine side sticking to the ibuprofen half... Any thoughts?

Red Koi said:
do people ever rail this stuff??

codeine must be processed by the liver so snorting will not do anything extra except give you a nasty drip

and the way i split these is to take a box cutter (razor blade), place it along the red line in like in the picture (or maybe a little toward the blank side), and then press down and back a little (toward the blank side).. they usually split with no problems

OK I split 24 UK ones but they dont really look stuck together. Does the CWE work for these as there is ibroprofen in them?

^ Yes, the CWE process is the same for ibuprofen as it is for paracetamol.

Shit I have a problem, filters! We dont have a coffee machine and the solution is cooling, what else could I use? The paper tea bags are in look kinda like filters. Any other house hold things?

^ Please don't tell me you heated up your water, in an attempt to dissolve the codeine more completely!

Buy coffee filters. You'll save yourself a lot of hassle (and loss of codeine, if you use a tee shirt).

I went by the instructions on erowid. OK ill do it with a T shirt.

what's your dose? 100mg is a good place to start.
i felt codeine pretty strong even off 60mg when i first had it so maybe i just have a natural low tollerence or something
im on 250mg now and thats my max dose.
its very chilled out but i spose i havent tried anymore opiates so i dont have anything to compare it to.

if i wanna use codeine i'll put N+ halfs in water & drink but i did cwe a few times. always with filter but after i tiped over filter not much dripped out after solid was on filter.
i dont think its nessasary to use a filter just tip water in till the solid starts falling in than stop.

250mg is perfect dose. anymore & ya get stomach ache & for some reason less euphoria & more sorta body weight i dunno

yeah it just feels to start a bit yuck when you go higher than this. you cant enjoy it for some reason...

There doesnt seem to be much liquid at all?? I stuck the whole 24 in. Gona leave it maybe another 10 mins then drink it.

Be prepared for the nasty taste, you might want to mix it with fruit juice or something to make it more palatable. Write us up a trip report when you're finished :)

Stars Fall In said:
Yeh I understand that. But that obviously started in reference to the pills in the begining of this thread, which are clearly divided into 2 parts. What I want to know is how people know that the same applies for the other type of N+ pills which are entirely pressed as a single pill.

With the pills that don't split you can still tell they are 2 diff things. The ibuprofen half is solid like hard chalk and doesnt break easy. The codeine half just crumbles. The way they make it non splittable is just by using weaker binders and fillers id think....

could the credit go to the original maker of this document rather than the poster - no offence, but i am sure i saw this from another website... the name, i forget, but i will come across it soon.

I barely felt a thing I fucked it up somehow. I'll try again soon. So Timbo you reckon you can still just split them in the UK?