• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HOW TO: Splitting Nurofen Plus tablets

I agree with your suggestion because I myself was mislead before I read your post.

Wow. Some of you guys take crap loads...

I do this pretty regularly and rarely need more than 100mg. I find it to be one of those subtle drugs like GHB where less is more.

AS for there being a "splitting type and non-splitting type" this is crap. You may occasionally get one that doesn't split properly due to a fault in the manufacturing process, but seeings as I've had 3 out of around 1000 do this, I'd say it's more likely that you're fucking up with the splitting.

u take only 100mg cuz either u have no tolerence or u just want to relax and not nod

^
agree, i'm a small girlie with moderate tolerance, but 100mg is my "everyday" dosage......

i gotta go above 180mg AT LEAST if i wanna get noddddddin....

So, until I read this I just used to neck loads of nurofen because I wasn't paying enough attention to worry about what the iboprufen would do.. just to clarify, it gives you stomach ulcers? How much does it take to produce an ulcer?

By making the pills non-splittable aren't more people likely to just take the whole nurofen? yet another example of 'the man' doing damage..

So, until I read this I just used to neck loads of nurofen because I wasn't paying enough attention to worry about what the iboprufen would do.. just to clarify, it gives you stomach ulcers? How much does it take to produce an ulcer?

By making the pills non-splittable aren't more people likely to just take the whole nurofen? yet another example of 'the man' doing damage..

I wouldn't be taking any more than 800mg ibuprofen (that's the strongest prescription ibuprofen) and even then I wouldn't do that often. Perform a CWE! It is very easy, takes almost no time, and saves you from all that nasty ibuprofen.

As for your other point, responsible drug users would look into effects of the drugs they're taking and find out about CWE and how easy it is to do. You have to remember that they don't sell Nurofen Plus for recreational use and probably don't want to be seen that way. At least with the formulation they have now they are on level footing with all the other brands of ibuprofen + codeine - I would guess that they wouldn't want their brand to be seen as the preferred brand for recreational use.

Thanks blau, I won't be on the iboprufen again... unless I have an inflammation I want rid of..

You've got me, whats a CWE? I tried searching but, its true, Im a greenlighter.. a noob.. wet behind the ears..

Tulip_Fever said:
You've got me, whats a CWE? I tried searching but, its true, Im a greenlighter.. a noob.. wet behind the ears..

Click the OD Mega Merged link in my signature if you wsh and then look for the link called 'CWE Mega Thread & FAQ'. I wrote the book on it. ;)

monstanoodle said:
"Callin all moderataz, let's put on our thread closing shoes and boogaloo!"

Did you report it?

I'm going to do that now.

I did yup ;) Does it sometimes not work?
I was going to do it again but I thought I'd come across naggy =D