• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to snort teva OCs?

I can definitely confirm that the microwave method works amazingly well for the Teva 80's. I have yet to try it with the smaller doses but from what I've heard it isn't worth it for the 20's and 40's because they are the same size as the 80's with only a qtr. or half of the active chemical so your left with a lot more fillers/binders per dose. I find that leaving a minuscule amount of moisture on your microwaveable plate or even the pill lets more of the binders/fillers/gel stiffen up even better for optimal grinding. Next i am going to squeeze a couple of white grapefruits and let a whole 80 dissolve into about 20ml of white GFJ then ingest the resulting mixture. Ill let you guys know how it turns out.

I personally think plugging these is the best method BY FAR. Way increased bioavailility, no first pass metabolism, and you don't have to worry about messing with gel.

Crush, then add hot water to the solution (enough to dissolve into the water). Stir, then add very cold water, stir again, suck up in needleless syringe, and stick it where the sun don't shine.

I'm comfy... I can tell you that.

:)

I've been liberating these from a family member with a massive script, and while they DO gel up, if you prep them enough to make the powder very fine and rail it all in one giant line (placing the straw right up against the hole inside your nose) and blast it up there. They key to this is to do it as fast as possible. Don't try this at all if you have a runny nose, it will fail really bad. Try to use your driest nostril...

Heres my little method which is kind of a simple ghetto microwave trick since i do not always have unlimited acess to the microwave when family is around.

Basically instead of the microwave i use a regular house light (that you can get the bulb close to the powder, the light i use is a 75 watt bulb) and follow the same steps

1. Take the outer coating off
2. Crush that bad boy as fine as you can
3. Heat from house light for 30-45 seconds
4. Crush/grind the powder more
5. Heat another 30-45 seconds
6. Crush/grind one more time
7. Sniff it.

Like some people mentioned its best if you can get it all up your nose at one time. I have tried this way and tested it and have absolutly no trouble with any waxy snot. Hopefully some people find this useful.

I know its been said but what works for me is to get the coating off. With wet fingers touch the pill so it gets kind of sticky /slimy. Nuke it for 30 to45 sec. the pill will get hot due to the water on it cooking away. Let cool. Wet and nuke one more time till hot. Use a hose clamp to grind up. If it is really hard to shave the pill try one more nuke session. This will make it so the gelling effect doesnot happen. It burns a little going up but it wont turn your schnoz into a jello factory.

There are still a lot of thoese out there. SWIM got his hands on 30 of them last week.

Interesting info! Can it be made into an IV solution after this process? That would be nice, if there was some way to stop these generic M oxy's from turning into jelly. If it doesn't gel after this, one would think it might not gel when adding water, too?

Things you'll need if you wanna snort them:

- Q-tips
- small glass of water
- paper towel
- microwave-safe plate/dish
- very good and solid crushing device of your choosing (I wouldn't recommend just plastic cards)

1.) Dip a q-tip in some water and begin wiping off the outer coating with it. You'll need a couple q-tips because there is quite a lot of coating so wipe, wipe, wipe until there isn't one spec of color left on the pill...
2.) Put the (now white) pill in the microwave for about 20sec, turn it over and nuke for another ~20 sec
3.) Crush the thing until it is the finest powder it can possibly be
4.) Microwave the powder for ~30-60sec
5.) Grind/crush the powder some more
6.) Nuke it again for another ~30sec
7.) Grind the powder around yet again, make some lines and sniff it

It has worked perfectly for me and everybody else I know who has done it this way, no difference from a brand name OC, no gelly snot at all.

it will still gel when it hits water.

This process is to make it dry and fine possible, so when you snort it, it covers more of your nose, and wont gel too bad.

this procces works for snorting the M's too, if that interests you at all.

Yeah, anything except just eating them would be better. IV would be better, but these "M's" are worthless for that, I guess.

yeah you dont need to IV them.

Have you tried plugging? Thats the BEST way to get high on OC, besides IV, which i think is absolutely a waste with oxy.

I don't stick anything in my ass. I don't see how anyone can even do that. I tend to shit out anything shot into my ass immediately. I've only tried this with Rectal Valium, but that's enough for me to know it's going straight into the can within mins. Now, that's a waste! 8)

yay i feel so useful! to those that have enjoyed and are enjoying my teva nuke method, i am basking in my own arrogance and a super-inflated sense of self-accomplishment because of it... ahhhh SO nice! anyhoo

I can definitely confirm that the microwave method works amazingly well for the Teva 80's. I have yet to try it with the smaller doses but from what I've heard it isn't worth it for the 20's and 40's because they are the same size as the 80's with only a qtr. or half of the active chemical so your left with a lot more fillers/binders per dose.

The only time I ever used my nuke method was with the 40's so I can vouch that it's worth it. That is, if you think snorting oc is more 'worth it' than eating/parachuting in this case.

I personally think plugging these is the best method BY FAR. Way increased bioavailility, no first pass metabolism, and you don't have to worry about messing with gel.

I never tried plugging the teva's, though I wish I had. I was always too scared that the gel wouldn't work right, or it'd be super uncomfortable, etc etc... i have since then, however, plugged crushed up concerta (which gels like a nasty motherfucker - probably by a mechanism similar to teva's) with fantastic results.

anyway guys, keep on pluggin (whether they gel or otherwise ;))

Microwaving works

Just tried nuking a "M" 80 for 20 seconds in the condition of a fine powder. Didn't gel at all. Works like a fucking charm.

even if the thread is ancient fuck IV'ing anything that somewhat gels, use ya noggin lol..

Yes, I realize this thread is ancient. Just thought I'd throw down my two cents.

I just tried a combination of the microwaving technique and then stirred it in with some water and plugged it with a needleless syringe. I used one 10mg for this and I usually have a 20 mg tolerance at least.

I feel gooooooood. =D

ahhhh good ol' tevas.... Used to get the 80MG ones for really really cheap (much cheaper than brand name purdues) so I would get these instead of the purdues due to price.... What I learned from the DnB board like 3 years ago when I was getting into OC (not yet into heroin) which was like end of 2007 was something called "crisping" the OC... And believe it or not, it worked really really well for me, and I was able to snort the little green football shaped teva OC's before they would completely gel up. Basically what you do is remove the green wax, then crush the pill up to powder. Then what you want to do, is put the powder into a spoon. Bend the handle so you can hold the spoon while lighting it. Then with the powder in the spoon, take a lighter and light it and hold the flame under it, were the flame is not really touching the spoon, but it is RIGHT below it. What your going to be looking for, is a sweet smell coming off the pill. As soon as you smell the sweet smell (put your nose over the powder while you are heating and smell for this) take the lighter off, and the powder should be an almost brown color.... Once this has happened, take powder out of spoon, and chop up a little more and go ahead and enjoy and snort! practice and you will get good at this, and I know im going to get some people respond to this "never heat pills you destroy OC!!!11" but hey, I tried it every single time I got a teva, and I could still feel like I was getting my 80 MG's of oxycodone worth out of the pill. Yes it really works.... now for making it not gel up to shoot it, I don't know if this will allow you to shoot it up, I wasn't using IV at this point in my life

Ok so I just want to know how to iv an OC 80. I am a meth addict and this OC landed on me the other day. I've been saving it until I know exactly how to use it and how much of the 80 I should use. This will be my first time IV OC.
I understand I need to get the blue coating off the pill...from there I'm not sure if I should microwave it, put it in a spoon with a flame under it, crush it.. And for the gel ?? help me. Thanks!