• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to snort teva OCs?

That's lame. I liked the endos. They burned a little, but they were strong and didn't gel up.

Ive gotten the tevas down to where they are ALMOST as good as the abg's. I have a very sharp long hose clamp that provides more surface area to shave the oc. Lay the teva on the thick side and take long strokes as youre shaving. Also, dont put as much pressure on the pill as you normally would...let the shaver do the work. This allows the pill to be shaven as fine as possible (because towards the last bit it begins to break apart). So then, you now have a fine powder. This is the tricky part. Scrap your dose into one line. Then snort the line all at once as fast as you can. Get as much powder up your nose to your septum as fast as you can. This will get the oxy to your blood faster before it can fully gel up. You dont get quite as much out of these as the purdue's, but they still get me and my friends into a good nod:D

WarmHappyBlanket said:
ABG's have been discontinued by Endo Pharmaceuticals
so now theres only brand name OC oxys or the shitty TEVA Football oxy's around my area right now.
i'm sure some pharmacy's still have abg's in stock but thats that last of em....
goodbye cheap oxy....

ABGs are made by watson not Endo

http://www.pharmer.org/node/5011

I found this site that says both watson and endo Oxycodone ER are discontinued.

http://www.ashp.org/s_ashp/bulletin.asp?CID=1500&DID=1544&id=252

now it says they have discontinued the 10-80 mg, bottles of 100, i wonder if they have 10-80 mg, bottles of 50 or 200? Last I heard Teva has to stop selling OC at the end of the year but who knows." According to the agreement, Endo will stop selling infringing versions of OxyContin by the end of 2006" I wonder if every generic version of oxycontin infringes the Purdue Pharma patents.

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=19717

"Under the terms of the settlement agreement, Teva will cease selling its infringing oxycodone products at a future date"

so if all the generics are gone Purdue will have total control, thats sick, their prices are already insane.

^And to think, i didn't know Teva's where the "gelly fuckers" until right now..and i bought 1 and a half of the 80's today for $20. A fair.......decent......"ok" :\ price, considering......
Anyways, this thread gave me all the info i need(ed). This is why BL fucking rocks. It's 1 in the morn here, and no one is going to respond to this in time. But you guys did with this thread. ;)

OpenEyeVisual said:
"but now there is only TEVA oxy's and OC brand oxys."^^

are you saying they're for some reason only making teva and purdue oxys now? im sure i'm misunderstanding bc that sounds ridiculous..

Nope its true. They make teva, ABG, and purdue. purdue sued for the rights to the patents on the generics, So say goodbye to the much loved endo burnies (Well i loved em at least.) and the ability to find the cheaper generic, (Usually endos were 5 bucks cheaper than OC brand) Now you can either get purdue or abg which is the same thing, or these teva pieces of shit and snort the amount of poweder that like 6 crushed regular 80's would give you for just one 20. snorthing that much powder shit is unbearable...Gotta love greed fuckin assholes in the pharma industry.

WarmHappyBlanket said:
ABG's have been discontinued by Endo Pharmaceuticals
so now theres only brand name OC oxys or the shitty TEVA Football oxy's around my area right now.
i'm sure some pharmacy's still have abg's in stock but thats that last of em....
goodbye cheap oxy....

No you got that completely wrong. ABGs are still goin strong and aint goin away anytime soon.

Endo pharms DID NOT make ABGs, Purdue does. That is why the ABG's are stayin, becauz purdue can make money off them since they own them. ABG are the same exact pill as brand name just stamped different. if you dont believe me, dont, but that shit is fact.

Endos were one of the discontinued generics and those were in no way affiliated with the ABGs at all. Endos were the "burnies". ABGs dont burn at all. Endos said E207 or somethin, I forgot what the numbers were, and they were bigger than the ABGs and slightly different color.

Now purdue has exclusive rights to make OC's, and they use ABG as their "house brand generic." Kinda like how at the store, theres "Cheerios" and "Toasty-O's" which are made by the store. ABG is the "store brand" of Purdue. Dont get it twisted .

a friend uses these:
click here to view image and data
and complains about the gel.
she washes them down until they aren't slippery and then crushes them and bumps them.
she still has big, sticky, glue-like snot from them, though.
any comments?

I know an awesome way to shoot them if your into that, works perfectly and 2 20mg's is probably eqivalanet to a 20 bag of good dope, hit me up if you want to know how

Also, you can just suck on them like the normal oxy's for a min then wipe the coding off with your shirt....

thanks, but I'm pretty sure she is scared of needles.
she does wash them until they aren't slippery, so most of the gel stuff is gone, but it seems like it is never all the way gone.
if they are washed perfectly is there still more goo-making stuff in the core of the pill?
seems like it.
maybe she needs to wash them better...

Sorry dude ive never sniffed those but they look like u can just suck on them an wipe that shit off with ur shirt

but if there is gel in the middle thats not going to work, if shes scarred of needles i cant help you

But maybe someone else can tell you if they have gel in the middle also?

If they dont just suck on them for 1 min or 2 then wipe it off with your shirt

they are much thicker than the real ones or the ABGs.
the outer half is slippery goo that is meant to keep folks from bumping them, as it turns to nasty sludge when mucus is mixed in.
she'll be glad when her only options for filling her script are ABGs and OCs.
local pharmacies have tons of these bastards on back supply, though.

There is a wax matrix that goos up when mixed with moisture.

Not a whole lot you can do unfortunately, everyone has their own method but none are extremely effective except for the IV preps which seem to work fairly well.

is the "wax matrix" part of the core (what is left after the slime is washed off)?

Unfortunately the wax matrix is just that - a matrix. Usuallly its woven through the entire pill and is virtually impossible to get rid of.

Now typically the matrix can be removed for IV, but for snorting (since it requires dry powder) its alot more difficult.

^ How would you defeat the matrix for IV or plugging then ?

Whats up dextermeth

MrCream said:
get a shot glass or very small container, get some lemon juice or somthing very acidic, fill shot glass half way with lemon juice/acidic solution. Take your crushed oxy powder pour it in the shot glass (I crush mine on a very flimzy flexable card so its easy to fold and pour) then with a card scrap up all the oxy dust that doesn't come off the card and put it in the shot glass now halfway full with lemon juice and oxy powder, then fill the shotglass the rest of the way full with lemon juice. I let this sit over night so all the gel disolves (the acid eats the gel away like your stomach leaveing only oxy) take the shot of oxy juice in the morning or whenever and BLAM you have a very good way to use TEVA's this seems more effective than ABG's and you won't hear very anyone saying that, but now there is only TEVA oxy's and OC brand oxys. So GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!! cause its awesome!!!

Has anyone else tried this? I am letting 60 mgs dissolve overnight and will report back the results.

Just use a hose clamp and snort.

Not much you can do to stop the gel.

Maybe if you get the Tevas you should just take them orally or IV. Little tough to IV but it works.