• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to snort teva OCs?

I wouldn't try to IV tevas. People have a problem with them gelling up when snorting them, what do you think is gonna happen if you try to IV it?
Think about all that gel in your veins.

I have IV'ed them before and yes brand name is the way to go or ABG.

IV'ing them isn't hard though. Surely I don't think it's healthy but if you think IV'ing brand name OC's is safe and healthy than good for you.

lacey k said:
No you got that completely wrong. ABGs are still goin strong and aint goin away anytime soon.

Are you sure about that? I remember having friends who were complaining back June when you posted this message who were going to the pharmacy and being told ABG is no longer made. Furthermore, I grab oxys off a number of different people and I have not seen a single ABG since June, not even one. All I've seen are the bullshit Teva footballs and the originals. I did see one G163.

So anyways, I've read this whole thread, and if I could sum it up in one sentence it would be

"Tevas suck and if you want to rail them then it's not going to be as potent as an original/ABG oxy of the same mg."

Would anyone refute that statement? Please tell me it's not true.

I haven't used any Oxy's for years. Back when I used to do them there was only the brand name ones and they just crushed up inot powder. what do these new ones look like when you crush them up? I am reading about seperating out the wax, can you actually see it? Thesegel up when mixed w/ water right? That is due to the wax I assume. Is it any different than other pills that gel up? I have gotten Dilaudid once or twice that turned to gel when mixed with water, is that the same kinda deal? Sorry for my ignorance, it has been years since I messed with Oxy's. Thanks.

bulldog8b said:
I haven't used any Oxy's for years. Back when I used to do them there was only the brand name ones and they just crushed up inot powder. what do these new ones look like when you crush them up? I am reading about seperating out the wax, can you actually see it? Thesegel up when mixed w/ water right? That is due to the wax I assume. Is it any different than other pills that gel up? I have gotten Dilaudid once or twice that turned to gel when mixed with water, is that the same kinda deal? Sorry for my ignorance, it has been years since I messed with Oxy's. Thanks.

Here's a link to a post with a pic of the Oxy footballs (Tevas).

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=283495&highlight=oxy+football

You can see the wax, but it doesn't look like wax. They look like tiny little boulders. This is the first pill I've seen gel up, so I'm not sure. There's something different than the Dilaudid you're talking about though. With these tevas I've tried using a metal file to get the coating off of the pill, then crushing pill, then snorting pill. I did not get the full effects of the pill, probably not even 1/2 the effects.

Things you'll need if you wanna snort them:

- Q-tips
- small glass of water
- paper towel
- microwave-safe plate/dish
- very good and solid crushing device of your choosing (I wouldn't recommend just plastic cards)

1.) Dip a q-tip in some water and begin wiping off the outer coating with it. You'll need a couple q-tips because there is quite a lot of coating so wipe, wipe, wipe until there isn't one spec of color left on the pill...
2.) Put the (now white) pill in the microwave for about 20sec, turn it over and nuke for another ~20 sec
3.) Crush the thing until it is the finest powder it can possibly be
4.) Microwave the powder for ~30-60sec
5.) Grind/crush the powder some more
6.) Nuke it again for another ~30sec
7.) Grind the powder around yet again, make some lines and sniff it

It has worked perfectly for me and everybody else I know who has done it this way, no difference from a brand name OC, no gelly snot at all.

i just got my first script of 20mg OCs, they are Tevas. i'm feeling let down after so mch of what i've read here about how much tevas apparantly suck. i take 30mg oxyIR 3 x day -
my question: what about orally? it seems everyone prefers to snort their OCs - i'm not against snorting or anything i'm just wondering why no one really talks about crushing it up really well and just eating it or drinking it in something..?

am i missing something? is it simply the appeal of snorting, or are these just not recreational orally? i saw the one post - [sorry i forget posters name] - about crushing and soaking in lemon juice, andi'm up for trying that out. i'll definitely report back on how it goes -

but can anyone in the mean time tell me why there is almost no talk of oral MOA ?
i'm a big hydro freak, love those vicodins, but unfamiliar with OC. been reading around and utse, like i said nearly all refers to snorting them. [or IV but not sure i wanna go there]
sincere thanks in advance :)

paperdoll said:
i just got my first script of 20mg OCs, they are Tevas. i'm feeling let down after so mch of what i've read here about how much tevas apparantly suck. i take 30mg oxyIR 3 x day -
my question: what about orally? it seems everyone prefers to snort their OCs - i'm not against snorting or anything i'm just wondering why no one really talks about crushing it up really well and just eating it or drinking it in something..?

am i missing something? is it simply the appeal of snorting, or are these just not recreational orally? i saw the one post - [sorry i forget posters name] - about crushing and soaking in lemon juice, andi'm up for trying that out. i'll definitely report back on how it goes -

but can anyone in the mean time tell me why there is almost no talk of oral MOA ?
i'm a big hydro freak, love those vicodins, but unfamiliar with OC. been reading around and utse, like i said nearly all refers to snorting them. [or IV but not sure i wanna go there]
sincere thanks in advance :)

If you want to take it orally, I suppose you could use the method posted right above your post except eat the powder at the last step instead of snort it. I've yet to get a Teva since CretiNation made that post above yours so I'm not certain if it works or not personally.

Oxy works great when you get the coating off and chew it up before you swallow it with all the brands except for the Tevas. I prefer to snort it though because it kicks in instantly, you get a mild rush, and I just like the high better when snorted overall.

Please do try that process using the lemon juice and verify if it really works well with the Tevas. I would be interested to know the results.

CretiNation:
So I've crushed up the Tevas into a super fine powder before and had more than disappointing results once snorted. Is the main difference in the process you listed using the microwave? What exactly is accomplished by using the microwave? Thanks for your info CretiNation.

CretiNation:
So I've crushed up the Tevas into a super fine powder before and had more than disappointing results once snorted. Is the main difference in the process you listed using the microwave? What exactly is accomplished by using the microwave? Thanks for your info CretiNation.

Yeah, without nuking the shit (getting off the coating first is important too) they are completely worthless to me. They immediately gel up and you feel nothing then blow nasty wax snot 45mins later that you're forced to swallow, right? Right, none of that stuff happens with the method I've posted and friends of mine who would never even go near the tevas before now treat them like brand name OC.

Functionally I am not sure what drying out the matrix-ridden powder in the microwave does that stops it from gelling up in your nose but it works. Everybody I know who uses OC knows about this I couldn't believe all of the hopelessness in this thread as I scrolled through it.

And yes you can also swallow the powder after going through the microwave process but I never had a problem just crushing and swallowing it as long as I wrapped it in a couple layers of tissue.

sorry about bringing back a dead thread, but I know if i start another thread about teva oc's i am going to get shit and it's just gonna be closed. so...
CretiNation said:
2.) Put the (now white) pill in the microwave for about 20sec, turn it over and nuke for another ~20 sec
3.) Crush the thing until it is the finest powder it can possibly be
4.) Microwave the powder for ~30-60sec
5.) Grind/crush the powder some more
6.) Nuke it again for another ~30sec
7.) Grind the powder around yet again, make some lines and sniff it

It has worked perfectly for me and everybody else I know who has done it this way, no difference from a brand name OC, no gelly snot at all.

has anyone else tried this method? it seems a little idealistic. if this works, there is a God, but no one else seemed to comment on his post, i would really like some more feedback on it before i put such an expensive pill in the microwave. i have used the hose clamp, and though it makes nice looking powder it's fucking robbing me; i do not get anywhere near as high as i know i should. lots of people are just saying use a different MOA, but that CANT be the only solution, if i cannot blow these pills i am going to have a fucking temper-tantrum (yea, i know that's my problem, but have some empathy you damn oral users and IVers). So are there any other diehard insufflators out there who also approve of microwaving their oxycontin for a damn scary 2 minutes?

also, if it does really work, does it matter how quickly you use it after microwaving? say i am only going to use a half an 80, and the other half some other time... should i microwave the hole thing and the pill is set, or should i break it in half first and only nuke right before use?

So I've blow the name brand OC's as well as the Tevas. Everytime I blew the Tevas I would notice not being nearly as high and I also noticed those hard to crush little balls while cutting it up, but I would generally think nothing of it and just crush them up as best I could. I always made sure my nose was nice and dry and just blew them.

Now while I have also noticed not being as high, I don't really get what you guys mean when you say "Gell Up". When I snort the Tevas I don't notice any “gelling up” in my nose, is that what you guys are experiencing?

Last edited:
i used to suck or scrape off the coating and then use my fingernail or a razor blade to get most of the wax off the outside off (you'll see that eventually it will be more pill-like and less waxy, which is when i would use the hose clamp to turn it into some amazingly fine powder and snort away...you still get a little wax in your nose but defiantely not nearly as much.

No one new?... Anyone.

I really wana know, mostly interested in the microwave method mentioned earlier in the thread. It may possible that I might have a bunch of Teva 80's or I might be able to get a bunch really cheap... Maybe... lol.

Last edited:
How To Snort Teva OC's:

1. Do it

...thats it, thats all I got

Let's hear it for Endos! Woot!

andyman1109 said:
How To Snort Teva OC's:

1. Do it

...thats it, thats all I got

Let's hear it for Endos! Woot!

Wow man, that was really helpful. Your obviously a pro with getting around the wax matrix in these pills. Thanks alot 8) 8) 8) 8) ...

I'm tellin you just do the microwave method I described. It's really easy really fast and WORKS! Believe me I'm not just imagining it, and neither is every single person I've turned on to it. One of my friends wouldn't even ever buy the tevas until he tried the nuke method.

edit: it's not even that extensive/laborous/whatever you just get the coating off with a moist q-tip, microwave each side of the pill for 15s to make sure no water is left on it, crush finely, nuke powder for 30s, crush again, nuke for another 30s and snort.

ps. if you leave the powder sitting around for more than 30mins or so you'll have to re-nuke it.

Last edited:
^ Yeah, I agree with you. The endo OCs were good. RIP endo OC. The burning sensation lets you know the good drugs are working. :)