• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How strong is kratom compared to hydro/oxy...

You should get it by the ounce. I got 4 ounces once. It kicks in quickly (20min or less!) and lasts about 6-7 hours until effects are un-noticable.

This is bullshit. I just took 8 grams of 10x and notice nothing except a slight itch.

I doubt I can get a refund either.

Why would I get good effects one time, and no effects another time, if I waited at least a week between usages?

^ If you waited a week, depending on what else you took, it shouldn't be a tolerance issue. It could have just been set/setting.

I think I want to order an ounce of crushed leaf to cut my alcohol consumption as I work out and eat healthier for the summer. I have alot of sand dune climbing and camping/hiking to do. I think I might even get new tires for my old GT Vertigo freestyle chrome edition. One gear will make it a bitch on the hills :)

When I'm on kratom, it feels way better than hydrocodone. If I were to taper off ethanol to about 1-2 drinks/day (moderate for a healthy male)...will there be any hepatic/liver damage from the kratom? It's not like it's mixed with binders and acetametophin right :)

LaughinFit said:
When I'm on kratom, it feels way better than hydrocodone. If I were to taper off ethanol to about 1-2 drinks/day (moderate for a healthy male)...will there be any hepatic/liver damage from the kratom? It's not like it's mixed with binders and acetametophin right :)
Doubtful, but kratom isn't exactly well-studied stuff. Been used for a long time among indigenous peoples, but it's not all that well studied scientifically. Almost like a research chemical (RC) in that way.

^True!

Stupid DEA and lack of research. It's on their list of "warning chemicals" so I see it being banned in the distant (3 year) future. I have always found it very subtle both psychologically and physiologically.