how old were you when u started rollin?

Just turned 16, it was the only time I could ever get into a Backstreet Boys song.

it was like a day after i turned 19..... im 23 now. but i've only rolled like 5 times... I guess i like moderation... I want to try it more this year but somehow i gotta get my boyfriend to quit being so close-minded and try it with me....

I was 19 and I'm 30 now. I did it nonstop for about a year, quit for 5 years and have done it sporadically throughout the last 4 1/2 years.

whew, i was starting to feel like I was the grandma of the site..rofl, started when I was 25, I am now 30 he started at 30, now 35

I started at age 20 and my girlfriend at age 18. I am going to be a quarter of a century old and she is 19 now...

15, i know ppl much younger..and its quite disturbing seeing some of them. in the "backroom" of a club, where all the e heads are "coolin down", u see some fucking YOUNG'NS. like im talkin about gr 7's, gr 8's (only cuz they have family thats really well connected in "illegal activity"). it really does freak me out wen i see their "rolling face". i just think to myself.."If these parents could see what their child looks like.."