how old were you when u started rollin?

I was 17 and I am now 31, only issue with the whole hedonisitic gane is my memory...

Wow. Some people took their first pill so young!

It was for my 18th birthday, I went to see AK1200 spin, and had it all planned out. Did my research on what Ecstacy was, what type of pill it was, what it should feel like, what it shouldn't.... I was super scared to do it, but was so intrigued by the drug itself that I wasn't not going to take it.

I'm 23 now. Still get butterflies when I go to drop one, which is a good thing, I think it's when you loose the butterflies that it's time to stop.

:)

I was 15 i think I am 19 now... I haven't rolled in awhile.... It's just not my thing... I guess... It kind of scares me but i consider that to be a good thing. I guess that makes me feel responsible. I mean when I did do it I only took one and didn't do anything else with it and was with all friends. The first time was one of the scariest moments ever..... But I'm her e now and loving the scene mainly sober. Damn I love the scene and pdancing...... don't have much time though. Responsibilities man... life's a bitch

16 I think was the first time I rolled. With a girl I was in love with at a school dance....the one that got away I guess. Rolled hundreds of times then......and now I wonder if my shaky hands has something to do with all the pills I have eaten in my day. Im 23. I haven't eaten a roll in...hmmm........2 years. I definetly lost the butterflies in my stomach a long ass time ago and they'll prob neva return considerin how much garbage is goin around....no more MDMA.

Another question since dejavu siad that they had no idea... did anyone do any kind of research before they took their first pill?

Maybe I'll make this into it's own thread, but I'm just a tad bit curious about this at the moment.

tranceaddiKt said:
Another question since dejavu siad that they had no idea... did anyone do any kind of research before they took their first pill?

Maybe I'll make this into it's own thread, but I'm just a tad bit curious about this at the moment.

my research consisted of experimenting.. Actually I walked into a friends house and he was like 'just look around you, everyone is having fun. ' Then I bought one and chomped it down..

The next week I did some research cause rumor was that x was a combo of coke, heroin and pcp...