how old were you when u started rollin?

18 & am still 18
if i'd tried it much earlier it would have been a complete waste on me anyway, i wasn't even a person.

I was 16, wish i had done it a bit more responsibly so i didn't have the tolerance to it i have now

22... now i'm 26. i've always paced myself, never took more than 1 in a night before recently, always wait about 2 wks-mth at MINIMUM between sessions... and it's still fun.

17, now i am 22. I felt damn young when i did, and i had been drinking and smoking before for less than a year, but nothing else. I still only take it once every several months or less (been almost a year now) and take only one dose at a time (one time i took two pills of pure MDMA, but that was because they were specifically filled with a small amount of MDMA so that you could control the dose better).

16 now im 20 went threw the abuser stage till about 18 now i consider my self nothin more than a user only do it at all night partys and ocasional reg clubs

guccicgurl said:
21...and most likely 3 years too late!!!

I feel that. started when I was 19, but missed out on the rave scene/good pills. Half of me is glad I waited cuz I woulda fucked up my brain and the course my life has taken, but damn I remember all the candy raver kids runnin around goin to parties everyweekend and I thought it was dumb as fuck when I was 14/15/16. Now i'm like "damn i missed out"

It was a week before my 14th birthday that I first rolled
16 now. I can't say I've really done it all that much but the last 2 times were amazing.