• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

Amphetamine, no, but there is comparable stimulation.
Methamphetamine - Yes, I can definitely see large similarities. In fact most of the 'ecstasy pills' around here (nor cal) have large doses of methamp in them, often times you'll find just straight meth-bombs with a pinch of MDMA in them. Most of the dumbass kids taking them don't even notice the difference.

Of course MDMA is much more euphoric and empathogenic, but thats one of the few differences to me.

right, but i'd understand the difference (i have gotten what i thought to be a meth bomb before and i hated it).

the euphoria: "i feel sooooo good and this fleece is amazing/i wanna be naked!"

and "i love you guys!" type empathy experienced is the reason why i like rolls

meth doesnt do that (id assume), and i also dont like being high for ungodly amounts of time like meth.

right, but i'd understand the difference (i have gotten what i thought to be a meth bomb before and i hated it).

Yeah, idk, of course there is no way to know whats actually in a pill. I've done a fair bit of crystal (dextro-methamphetamine) and while its definitely lacking in the empathogenic department, its still a serotonin releaser just like MDMA, and causes similar 'everything is good' euphoria to MDMA.

waketheeffup, stop being a delusional retard, MDMA IS NEUROTOXIC.
MDA IS NEUROTOXIC. METHAMPHETAMINE IS NEUROTOXIC. AMPHETAMINE IS DEBATABLY NEUROTOXIC.
all these drugs work similarly, why would MDA be a KNOWN neurotoxin but mdma isnt? MDA is moar toxic cause it releases moar dopamine but STILL. MDMA IS NEUROTOXIC. I LLIKE high doses of mdma (150-180mg) BUT I KNOW ITS BAD FOR ME.
jeebus crust.

well its a hell of a lot more than whats in most pills
but actually come to think of it, yeah thats not really a high dose.
thats a decent dose but not a high dose,.

It is wise to consider using different drugs so you don't roll that much. It's neurotoxic as fuck, blows away a part of your mind, and really shouldn't be used more than once every 4 months. I for one, am very happy to have recently discovered LSD.
The high from acid is so profound, it made me laugh at my usage of mdma and how much time I have spent worrying about when to roll next, eating tryptophan rich foods, and if I'm losing the magic or frying my brain. Why even bother? Acid needs to become more widespread, people would be so much better off taking a few hits at raves rather than attempting to roll all night. It lasts so much longer, you attain a superhuman God-like confidence, it is not known to cause brain damage like mdma is, it is far more intense and wild of a time; it is absolutely wonderful. Why so many people are afraid to drop when they roll all the time is beyond me. Besides, rolling is just a massive rush of chemicals leaving the mind, sure it's great but it's kind of silly- acid is an incredible, lucid state of awareness.

Wake up and smell reality. Drugs don't work by destroying brain cells, they bind to certain receptor sites and after your body finishes flushing them, the receptor sites are still there and everything goes back to normal. Otherwise you would go mental after the first time you smoked pot.

I don't think you should convince yourself of a good thing being too good to be true unless you have real scientific evidence covering how MDMA destroys the brain. Other than that, I've simply come to the conclusion that dehydration and lack of sleep are the main constituents of long term health effects.

Wake up and smell reality. Drugs don't work by destroying brain cells, they bind to certain receptor sites and after your body finishes flushing them, the receptor sites are still there and everything goes back to normal.

spoken like someone with a medical degree...chances you one have are? 1 in a billion?

I don't think you should convince yourself of a good thing being too good to be true unless you have real scientific evidence covering how MDMA destroys the brain. Other than that, I've simply come to the conclusion that dehydration and lack of sleep are the main constituents of long term health effects.

i like how you demand scientific evidence for one side of the coin, but for the other side you've "simply come to the conclusion" and thats that

Well, I am not a medical doctor, but I personally consider serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine essential parts of the brain. MDMA is a releasing agent of all these things, it totally fucks with your brain long term man. After MDMA is flushed out of your system, all the neurotransmitters are no longer there that were there before. So I like to describe the high as blowing away a part of your brain, which is essentially true. And you can even feel this effect in your brain when you're high, the intense rush that feels oh so wonderful but is the blowing away neurotransmitters. Your brain will never be the same, sure, if you're really healthy your neurotransmitter levels will rise with time. But if you use MDMA frequently, your brain will be altered permanently in a negative way (neurotransmitters = very important). I would consider this brain damage because your brain may no longer function properly.

Plus, you would be foolish to assume that the stress of this insane release of neurotransmitters does not directly cause damage to the involved brain cells. It almost certainly does, just read about all the E-tards on this site who have done too much. Many people become fucking retarded.

There are certainly drugs that destroy brain cells, and there are certainly others that do not. Something like LSD is much safer in my opinion. It causes no insane release of neurotransmitters, and the dose is so much tinier. You can't feel it in your brain like with MDMA, and 1/10,000th of a gram of something is probably going to do a lot less damage than 200 mg of a harsh ass chemical like MDMA. In fact, since I am aware that LSD is not known to cause any brain damage whatsoever, and it happens to be a hell of a great time, your post makes no sense. And I have personally used MDMA extensively myself, I speak from experience. Keep blasting away those neurotransmitters man, I'm sure you will be fine.

Last edited:
Qft
Listen to shulgin. I have found 12 weeks PERFECT. Take it from someone who lost the magic, 12 weeks gives it back to me. 12 weeks = 3 months = 4 times a year. Perfect. You can break the rule, especially when new to rolling, but 3 months is perfect once you are an adjusted roller/notice rolling isn't the same.

I second that sad to say but i lost my magic too do to my diet of about 10pack of moll every few days time to slow down

Wake up and smell reality. Drugs don't work by destroying brain cells, they bind to certain receptor sites and after your body finishes flushing them, the receptor sites are still there and everything goes back to normal. Otherwise you would go mental after the first time you smoked pot.

thats what i was trying to say as well.

People are throwing around the term neurotoxic as if they understand what it actually means.

And yes, exactly, Serotonin, dopamine, and others are NEURO TRANSMITTERS, which are basically the "type" of or "container" for a message sent from axon to axon during synapse (communication process basically) in your brain. It's not a "part" of your brain, so to speak, but basically a stimuli response that's being tossed around.

The thing is, i know you want me to just "settle and believe" whatever you're saying LSDMDMA&AMP but unfortunately, until you deliver a statement more weighted than "its a drug, and it does stuff to your brain, so its neurotoxic man, believe me" I'm not going to settle.

I believe that the reason why we experience any sort of negative side effects is not from the MDMA itself, but what we do to our body during its "high"

Heat exhaustion, dehydration, over hydration, long hours of high intensity activity without proper nutrition/nourishment and rest

Think going out to the gym, powerlifting and over exercising without eating a proper diet is good for you too? Why do you think bodybuilders eat 4-6,000 calories a day when the average person should eat 1,800-2,000? When you strain your body with ANYTHING (Drug, activity, whatever) you need to BALANCE it out. If you dont BALANCE your chosen (drug, activity, whatever) with the proper care, you are going to experience negative side effects.

People can turn into assholes with certain diets, people can become depressed from certain foods, people can become tired, irritable, "zombie-like"/emotionless by their diet alone. Aren't these all common "side-effects" of MDMA?

What this tells me is that these "symptoms" can come from treating your body poorly, with or without drugs. They are common symptoms of not taking care of yourself.

Find the balance and see what happens.

*EDIT*

losing the magic, i think this term is also thrown around loosely, To me it represents people who feel as if, no matter HOW LONG the break they take, they will never "roll" again. Building a tolerance is different

Do i feel I've "Lost the magic" from booze because two shots wont get me tipsy as it would when i was 14/15 years old? No, i just realize that at 25 (and with more regular drinking) it takes a higher dose to effect me.

if you are rolling all the time, smoking weed all the time, drinking booze all the time, dropping LSD all the time, it takes a higher dose to impact you. With that being said, if you are dropping 9 MDxx heavy pills and hardly feeling anything, you should probably wait until your tolerance goes down before you shove 100+ dollars down your throat for no reason.

Tolerance is always a good sign of how frequently you are using a drug IMO.

Last edited:
Heat exhaustion, dehydration, over hydration, long hours of high intensity activity without proper nutrition/nourishment and rest

Sounds alot like a football practice or boot camp. Would you suggest that a 3 hour practice in the middle of summer is doing as much damage as night of rolling and dancing your ass off?

This argument isn't really going anywhere guys. Everyone knows people that have indulged in drugs too often. I have friends that are a little "off" if you know what I mean, and I don't think that the main cause of their problems is dehydration...

The thing is, i know you want me to just "settle and believe" whatever you're saying LSDMDMA&AMP but unfortunately, until you deliver a statement more weighted than "its a drug, and it does stuff to your brain, so its neurotoxic man, believe me" I'm not going to settle.

I believe that the reason why we experience any sort of negative side effects is not from the MDMA itself, but what we do to our body during its "high"

IMO.

MDMA releases free radicals into your brain. Free radicals are highly reactive chemicals that contain one or more unpaired electrons and exist separately. Free radicals can damage neural molecules through reactions called reduction and oxidation, and thereby alter the ability of these molecules to carry out their normal cellular function. Neurotoxic regimens of MDMA increase oxidative stress in the brain. In this chapter, the term "oxidative stress" will be used to refer to both the increase in reactive chemicals, including free radicals, and the burden they place on cellular functioning. <yes i plagiarized this but you said you wanted evidence and here is my source
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml#oxidative

take some vitamin c and it will help, but MDMA is NOT good for your brain no matter what you might like "settle and believe"

This argument isn't really going anywhere guys. Everyone knows people that have indulged in drugs too often. I have friends that are a little "off" if you know what I mean, and I don't think that the main cause of their problems is dehydration...

so you added to the scientific discussion by offering your theory that your friends being off wasn't due to dehydration?

Yep.
etards gon be etards.
i'm quite happy snorting amphetaminez and just doing MDMA occasionally...

Any idea if I would still feel my roll.. If I were to drop on friday then rest then drop again on sunday? How affective would my roll be on Sunday?.. Btw, it'll be my 3rd month of rest since I last dropped... till I will do it on friday and sunday! needs some of your guys' honest input!

Yes you would definitely feel it, in my experience with a 2 day break the peak was cut in half and the rest of my roll was not nearly as strong but i was for sure still rolling and it was very enjoyable

Doing It every weekend is definitely too much and after a while the amazing euphoria isnt even as strong.
Try to do it no more than once a month and if you wanna be even safer id say once every 2-3 months. If u do it once every 2-3 months and eat healthy i doubt you will have any problems at all with it.

so you added to the scientific discussion by offering your theory that your friends being off wasn't due to dehydration?

Are you familiar with the term "E-tard"? It sounds like just a funny nickname.... until you meet someone who has clearly done too much E. Bottom line: rolling has worse side effects that simple dehydration. You'll recognize em when you see em.