• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

It shoulda been closed a long time ago tbh.
But, no.

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&9578206 said:
Yep.
etards gon be etards.
i'm quite happy snorting amphetaminez and just doing MDMA occasionally...

Yes, because sniffing amphetamines is sooo much better than taking ecstasy.... Idiot. Back in 2006 I spent three straight months rolling every Friday, Saturday, and sometimes Sunday nights. Though I felt off for about four months I feel completely fine today and would seriously challenge anyone who claims ecstasy causes permanent brain damage. As for the whole etard thing I believe that people do get kinda retarded when they roll too much but only temporarily. I don't do any drugs anymore but since then mostly rolled once a month with the occasional 2-3 day binge at a fest or shows and have not felt any adverse effects since 2006. People tend to go overboard with the whole month thing IMO, but I do feel it is safest and the best experience when spacing it by the month.

Doin' Ecstasy around 12 times a month isn't good for you. How many mints would you have to take to experience a good roll? I only ask cause I see you're from Chi (so am I) and mints are usually strong as fuck and that would lead to some heavy tolerance.

I've been using MDMA for about 3 years now. I typically go through stages, sometime I'll stick to a once a month schedule for a few months, then I'll take a break for a few months, then I'll binge (drop 10 times in four months) and then I'll take a break for a few more months. Rinse and repeat. :)

I didn't mean that doing E that much is good for you, because it definitely isn't. I was just trying to make a point that the after effects don't last forever and disputing the whole E-tard thing. When I went through this phase there were no mints yet but I remember taking some similar pills (purple incredibles, blue playboys) very often. Chicago has always had good shit but the reason everyone loves these mints is because they are so consistent.Last year I went a few months roling every weekend at events and didn't feel any adverse effects with the mints, just used benzos for the comedown and next day.

Iv taken MDMA 2 times the past week thursday and saterday night, I definetly nocticed a diffrence, the first night i took it(thursday), i hadent taken MDMA in about 1 YEAR, iT WAS AWSOME, i enjoyed it, Started off in the pub, Drop .2 of mdma, it was great, i was up chatting buzzing around haveing alot of fun, so i said fuck it, im gunna buy half a gram, i gave a little to my mates, and had a nice few crystals for myself, We ended up leaving the bar and went to a nightclub, it was pretty good,

Saturday Night, i had about .3 to .4 of mdma, and man, it was not as good as thursday, i cant really explain it, i was buzzing alittle bit, but it just felt kinda like it wasnt working? well it did keep up until early the next morning, but i still do not think it was as good, even the buzz wasnt the same,

When im buzzing, I love to sit back, relax close my eyes, and listen to the tunes, i just love it, but on saterday night, i wasent in the mood for tunes? i was kinda just really really awake, and it was proper MDMA the same i took thursday? I also plan taking some tonight, just to see the effect,

Iv taken MDMA 2 times the past week thursday and saterday night, I definetly nocticed a diffrence, the first night i took it(thursday), i hadent taken MDMA in about 1 YEAR, iT WAS AWSOME, i enjoyed it, Started off in the pub, Drop .2 of mdma, it was great, i was up chatting buzzing around haveing alot of fun, so i said fuck it, im gunna buy half a gram, i gave a little to my mates, and had a nice few crystals for myself, We ended up leaving the bar and went to a nightclub, it was pretty good,

Saturday Night, i had about .3 to .4 of mdma, and man, it was not as good as thursday, i cant really explain it, i was buzzing alittle bit, but it just felt kinda like it wasnt working? well it did keep up until early the next morning, but i still do not think it was as good, even the buzz wasnt the same,

When im buzzing, I love to sit back, relax close my eyes, and listen to the tunes, i just love it, but on saterday night, i wasent in the mood for tunes? i was kinda just really really awake, and it was proper MDMA the same i took thursday? I also plan taking some tonight, just to see the effect,
Proper spacing between rolls is 1-3 months. Of course you didn't do to much damage rolling Saturday being only 2 days apart but for HR sake, saving your tolerance, money, and your stash: I'd advise against taking moar tonight. It'll just be a waiste and disappointment

I think most people ask the wrong question and instead of "how often can I use it," it should be "what is optimal?"

Even with once a month use, I know a lot of people who feel the mental/physical strain and notice some amount of tolerance/diminished effects typically. However, there were very few reports of people saying that they had bad experiences using 3-5 times per year and the literature we do have shows that several months is optimal for recovery of serotonin and affected structures in the brain.

Why walk the line? Is your life going to be THAT much better from a few extra rolls per year? Treat it with respect, enjoy it for special occasions, and you will be able to enjoy it for a very long time with low risk of consequences.