• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

Oh shit he knows a chemist!?!?!?

SRLSY IM SRY detox. I can haz the chemists number now??

you cant be srs
he doesnt ACTUALLY know anyone, he jsut wants to act like he knows baout MDMA

I've heard all sorts of false information on MDMA facts from people (even experienced MDMA users) who were quite confident in the information they were telling me. Whenever someone at a rave claims they got what they have from a "chemist", I find it hard not to laugh.

Heroin being in pills is one of the oldest, silliest rumors out there. MDMA is Methylenedioxymethamphetamine- that's it. It's not "based" from another drug, and it's not easily created in some dudes bathtub.

Experienced users (myself included) all know the importance of spacing- once you bargain with yourself and continually bend the rules, you will suffer to the extent you'll want to warn everyone going down the same path. Regardless of how "quality" your pills are, spacing is essential with MDMA.

Let's get back on topic.

@comment above about heroin never being in pills -

I can't say whether or not I've had a pill with heroin in it, but I've *definitely* had a pill with an opiate crushed into it. It was a very subdued roll with the lowest energy I'd ever had. Pressed pill. I had never had any sort of opiate before this, and had no idea what it was until about a year later when I took Lortab after an operation and had the exact same terrible itching that I had during/after the roll. There's only one thing that makes my whole body itch like that and it's opiates. So very unlikely heroin in pills, but it wouldn't be hard at all to crush up pharmaceutical opiates and put them into pills.

are you not aware of how much oxys sell for?
why would someone press opiates into a roll, when it would be MORE PROFITABLE to not do that?

Dude there are several bases for MDMA..
Molly is Pure MDMA
There are also other bases that some people use for MDMA because they do not have enough of it.
So they use Heroine, Meth, Speed.. they can use anything as a base if they don't have enough MDMA, so I don't think you should tell me that I don't know shit about Pill Bases when I've Learned and heard from actual people that have done this shit and that actually make this shit, I'll be trying Molly sometime within the next week.. Notice how I quoted my statement.. Dumbass.
You need to spend a few hours in the directory.

Lulz at how you're talking shit to people who are clearly experienced users. Notice how their usernames are "LSDMDMA&AMP" and "NationOfThizzlam".... I think they know what they're talking about man. Hell, I don't have anything like that in my name but I've rolled dozens of times and the stuff you were saying was even annoying me.

A few tips:
1. There's no heroin in pills. (and "heroinE" is not a drug, it's a female hero)
2. "Speed" is a nickname for Meth. They are the same thing.
3. Pills aren't "based", whatever that means. All pills (including legal ones) contain "binders" that hold the material together. That means even when you take something like Advil, the active ingredient (Acetaminophen) is held together in pill form by inactive binders. The same holds true for Ecstasy pills, where the MDMA is put into a press with other materials (Amps, caffeine, etc) and pressed together with binders.

Just because you've lurked a few MDMA forums doesn't mean you know anything about MDMA.... Come back here once you actually try it a handful of times.

Don't come here and try to correct people who know more than you, listen to what they have to say and learn from it.
Good post, young padowan.
This pretty much covers the basics of The Directory.
And just keep in mind, having Thizz, MDMA, E, XTC or anything else MDMA related doesn't necessarily mean that person knows what they're talking about.
;)
@comment above about heroin never being in pills -

I can't say whether or not I've had a pill with heroin in it, but I've *definitely* had a pill with an opiate crushed into it. It was a very subdued roll with the lowest energy I'd ever had. Pressed pill. I had never had any sort of opiate before this, and had no idea what it was until about a year later when I took Lortab after an operation and had the exact same terrible itching that I had during/after the roll. There's only one thing that makes my whole body itch like that and it's opiates. So very unlikely heroin in pills, but it wouldn't be hard at all to crush up pharmaceutical opiates and put them into pills.

:| There's no H in pills.
It's not economically intelligent to do that.
I can see that you're pretty adamant about there being and opiate of some sort in you pill but I promise you...There wasn't

LSDMDMA&9537484 said:
are you not aware of how much oxys sell for?
why would someone press opiates into a roll, when it would be MORE PROFITABLE to not do that?

WAT?
You mean to tell me that MDMA is cheaper that Opiates?
No freaking way...

8)8)8)

I knew the knowitalls would chime in. I live in Bolivia. You can buy generic lortab here for about 50 cents a pill.

It only happened once, but I know what I took. You don't.

This whole board is so much more unpleasant than it was a few years ago.

NationOfThizzlam said:
WAT?
No freaking way...

umm not sure if ur joking or not, but opiates have the highest street value....much much higher than mdma

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeah, this
ESPECIALLY pharm opiates that arent clandestinely made that cost moar than dope, mofos didnt get opiates in their pills

[
WAT?
No freaking way...

umm not sure if ur joking or not, but opiates have the highest street value....much much higher than mdma[/QUOTE]

I don't know about this, because getting connections for bulk MDMA seems to much easier and much less dangerous than opiates (I have had plenty of experience doing both). maybe I never ventured into trying to get bulk opiates cause the culture surrounding them is far more sketchy IME, but if you have the right connections you can get 2-3 times as much MDxx as a bag of dope, and A LOT more for something like oxycontin. I suppose something like dilaudid is something of an exception.

but anyways these days i only roll 1-3 times a year really...used to do it a whole lot more, but im going for quality over quantity nowadays.

^^^that was me quoting someone else....

"umm not sure if ur joking or not, but opiates have the highest street value....much much higher than mdma" was me haha

before they took real oc off the market the price reached $1.50 a mg!!!! i know ppl who paid $120 for one damn pill just so they wouldnt get sick...DRUGS ARE BAD!!! haha

I can personally say once a month largely had a negative effect on my brain and life overall. I disagree fully that once a month is as safe as people put it. Once every 3 months is the most I can roll without being affected any more than the side effects to follow the days after rolling. Just my experience, been rolling since 06 and have done it around 60 times.

I can personally say once a month largely had a negative effect on my brain and life overall. I disagree fully that once a month is as safe as people put it. Once every 3 months is the most I can roll without being affected any more than the side effects to follow the days after rolling. Just my experience, been rolling since 06 and have done it around 60 times.

Most people on here will say that a month in between rolls is a MINIMUM time to wait, and will say that a 3+ month breaks are better.

yeah, thats WHAT YOU can rolll....

I thjink 1 a mounth is fine, at least for me....

Breaking the rule once in a while doest seem to affect me that much..
Breaking the rule MORE than once in a while will turn me into a little sissy...

I've rolled twice. First time was a good solid roll, only took one tab. Second time I took one, then another an hour later, then another 2-3 hours later, and it was the most intense feeling of my life. They were also really high quality bombs according to pillreports.com. The rolls were spaced apart 6 days.

I have an opportunity to roll again in 4 days, 8 days since my last extremely intense roll (I was still rolling into the morning and the afternoon until I took benzos). That's a terrible idea to roll again, right? When would it be acceptable to roll again after this point?

Hope this post belongs here, first post here :)

Don't roll again for a couple months..
I know how tempting it is but you will pay for it in the long run if you don't space those rolls out.