• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much ganja does it take for you guys to hallucinate?

KeepingThingsReal

Bluelighter
It probably depends if you're a lightweight or high-tol.
But state your personal needs to get hallucinations!

I've never hallucinated from cannabis. I have been smoking heavily for four years.

Not everyone hallucinates on weed, or even usually has a set amount that causes them to hallucinate.

Last edited:
After trying psychedelics like LSD, when I smoke now I feel the effects are alot more psychedelic. I dont get the visuals that L gives though.

^ really? Do you see that as being s positive or negative thing?

I personally associate the psychedelic aspect of weed with anxiety and so prefer strains that have more of a stupefying narcotic effect, such as SmellyBerry or KillerSkunk.

If I could experience the trippiness without the anxiety that would be great. Perhaps I need to think about taking a low dose of a sedative like a benzo or something when I get stoned.

depends on what you mean by hallucinations, cause i can get those off a couple bowls but if you mean actually hallucinate like see things that arent there then i find its more about method of ingestion cause i could smoke plenty of weed through joints, but when i pull multiple lungs i will be out of er

You can have mild hallucinations while you're sober, therefore I've never been able to distinguish whether my hallucinatory moods were weed-related or not...meaning, i get high ALOT and if i hallucinate, it's a brief, simple mindfuck that i probably would have experienced ANYWAY, with or without the bud....

yea

It's pretty naive to think more than 1% (rather more than 0.0001% ) of the using population can hallucinate as a direct result of Cannabis use.

It's pretty naive to think more than 1% (rather more than 0.0001% ) of the using population can hallucinate as a direct result of Cannabis use.

so what are you saying...only ONE person can hallucinate? are you that person?

I don't get it...

^ really? Do you see that as being s positive or negative thing?

I personally associate the psychedelic aspect of weed with anxiety and so prefer strains that have more of a stupefying narcotic effect, such as SmellyBerry or KillerSkunk.

If I could experience the trippiness without the anxiety that would be great. Perhaps I need to think about taking a low dose of a sedative like a benzo or something when I get stoned.
Yeah, basically I notice these effects from any type of weed, wheather be indica or sativa. Ive seen quite a few people on here mention the same things after trying psychs.

It's not as strong as LSD, although I can definatly notice the effects similar to it.I should also mention, these psychedelic effects are strongly noticeable after a short break, for example 1-3 day break IME. It kinda goes both ways, it's positive when im comfortable, just chilling out at home watching tv or on the PC, but if im smoking around people and the weed is pretty potent it does induce anxiety which is negative.

Smoking on benzo's, like 1 mg xanax for example elimates all anxiety ive found, and ive really come to like this combo.

One percent means 1 in 100.

-----

I really should try smoking on benzos then. I might even try a sat dom strain as I usually cannot tolerate them.

I was referring to the 0.000001 in parentheses.

Smoking on benzos is cool. I smoke pot in combination with any other drugs.

I ate a gram of hash, and i could/feel static energy surging through my body.

Ive herd people tripping off eating eigths of hash.

I believe there is a book where a guy in india eats a quarter of hash.

A true "Hallucination" can only be indued via anticholinergics(aka 'delerients'). These include such compounds as atropine, scopalamine, antihistamines like diphenhydramine and dramamine, and esters of other known drugs.

A cannabinoid induced "hallucination" is not possible via mammalian cannabinoid receptors

Me and my friends will hallucinate often when we eat marijuana cookies. It's intense! But it's also not at all like hallucinating on acid or shrooms

When I first started weed my vision would sometimes distort or patterns of colors and shit would flash in front of my eyes, especially if I closed them. Sadly I've built up somewhat of a tolerance now and don't get em very often anymore unless I do a lot of weed. I also used to always get this cold feeling trickling down from the crown of my head down through my scalp all the way down to my toes. Like someone cracked an egg on my head. I miss that. :(

I've found Sativa strains to cause this shit more than Indica strains. I got crazy baked on OG Kush and didn't get any of this, but an eighth of Sativa mid/high grade dro will if I go through it very quickly.

only hallucinations i get from weed are when i smoke alot and get hd vision. the other night i had 4 gravity hits with a double layer of mango kush and blue dream kief. i wouldnt say i was hallucinating, but it was a very psychedelic stone, the body high felt like a mix between rolling and taking shrooms