• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How middle class are you?

I'd like to see Englandz, fold himself into his KA, then drive off looking like donkey kong. =D the big oil lump that he is.

I'm so middle-class I order coffee from the Mc-cafe with my sausage and egg Mcmuffin, none of that machine stuff.

I'm so middle class I drink black label Jim Beam.

I'm so middle class I buy name brand 2 minute noodles.

I'm so middle class I put the high octane fuel in my Honda.

I'd like to see Englandz, fold himself into his KA, then drive off looking like donkey kong. =D the big oil lump that he is.

Haha!!! Its ok. I have the front seats all the way back . I don't have any friends who want to (or frankly have earned the right) to sit in the hack.........

Come to think of it I don't actually have many friends anyway. Most are just not "well to do" enough.
........I caught Jemina using a iPhone 6 (no.....not a 6S just an ordinary 6) the other day so knocked it out of the bitches hand stamped on it. .....then shat on it.....and made her walk the 80miles back to daddys country pad......she deserved it....iPhone fucking 6.........fuxking scum.....

I bet you wiped with quilted toilet paper after you shat on her dog n bone too. None of that single ply proletariat arse rag for a man of your disposition.

I bet you wiped with quilted toilet paper after you shat on her dog n bone too. None of that single ply proletariat arse rag for a man of your disposition.

He's only joking mate! Englandgz doesn't really defecate, he's far too posh for that sort of thing. In fact, him and The Queen regularly have a jolly good chortle during high tea over "those peasants who choose to do smelly plopsies rather than regular colonic irrigations using bottles of 1782 champange, as all the best people do". ;)

I downsized to just one pack of Beagles when I started doing cheap drugs. I just didn't feel like I fit in. There was no way I was getting a Staffordshire Bull Terrier to complete the image.

I downsized to just one pack of Beagles when I started doing cheap drugs. I just didn't feel like I fit in. There was no way I was getting a Staffordshire Bull Terrier to complete the image.

Be quiet man! Don't let Englandgz hear you admit to paying for drugs and owning Beagles - you'll end up wearing concrete boots for being such brazen chav scum. You do know that as a member of the longest line of 'old money' families, he actually owns all of the coca, poppy and marijuana plantations in Peru and Mexico, so has free access to all the top drugs (people with real money don't need money). Oh, and his plantations are guarded by packs of roaming sabre tooth tigers - extinct everywhere else. Beagles, pah!

I resent class assumptions, they are atypical of sectarian assumptions and I've experienced both - My parents graduated from university when nobody went to university, it was free and not a instrument of debt culture back then.

Neither worked. My Dad was writing and my Mum was popping out sprogs.

I had a free school meal pass and would get regular abuse from the - seriously rough - Poleglass crowd, until I told him his folks could work 20 years and not afford one of my grandpas painting's.

Which was true my grandfather invented the Wheelie bin and closed a deal with the Checizslovakian Communist official's to provide 4 million units weeks before the 1956 velvet revolution. He made the front cover of the financial times 'retired' at 36.

We diagonally straddled class and sectarian lines - and I learnt how to fight and adjust to any company - Class is an illusion. You have it or you don't.

*unnecessary abrasive matter*......Admittedly there's only one A there but I doubt OTWs report card was all As either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I resent class assumptions, they are atypical of sectarian assumptions and I've experienced both - My parents graduated from university when nobody went to university, it was free and not a instrument of debt culture back then.

Neither worked. My Dad was writing and my Mum was popping out sprogs.

I had a free school meal pass and would get regular abuse from the - seriously rough - Poleglass crowd, until I told him his folks could work 20 years and not afford one of my grandpas painting's.

Which was true my grandfather invented the Wheelie bin and closed a deal with the Checizslovakian Communist official's to provide 4 million units weeks before the 1956 velvet revolution. He made the front cover of the financial times 'retired' at 36.

We diagonally straddled class and sectarian lines - and I learnt how to fight and adjust to any company - Class is an illusion. You have it or you don't.

Writing is still working whether it is done with a contract or not.

The class structure is only an illusion to those not under its omnipresent subjugation.

I'm inclined to agree, but I wouldn't take any post which tells a (fabulous) tall tale about wheelie bins - and has the Velvet Revolution occurring 33 years early - all that seriously. ;)

Wheelie bins were invented in 1968 from what i could find on the internet.

Bummer, this could have been a fun thread with some humorous posts but its gone all equal opportunity.

*unnecessary abrasive matter*......Admittedly there's only one A there but I doubt OTWs report card was all As either.

I even got top marks in metal work. I'm still amazed I managed to get an A in religious education considering I was a staunch agnostic in a Church of England grammar school. Didn't even have to fondle a priests balls behind the chapel organ.

Amen brother. The thread has been ruined by people that shop in farm foods.
For McCain Micro Chips, nonetheless .....

True story: Somebody once told me I was not working class, because I have a job. (?)

I even got top marks in metal work. I'm still amazed I managed to get an A in religious education considering I was a staunch agnostic in a Church of England grammar school. Didn't even have to fondle a priests balls behind the chapel organ.

I think that only get a person extra grades if it's a Catholic priest doing the fondling :)

Writing is still working whether it is done with a contract or not.

The class structure is only an illusion to those not under its omnipresent subjugation.

I must have missed the precise time this happened after a long time as an irregular member, but your whole intellect and personality seems to have very suddently blossomed, as if it's finally found some sun light in the sky to aim for. Either that or you've started manufacturing NZT-48 as per the film Limitless? (Pssst, I'll send you a PM about that, ok?)