• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

• Less than one pill

Votes: 6 1.6%

Votes: 43 11.6%

Votes: 115 30.9%

Votes: 86 23.1%

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 77 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ugh had a pretty annoying night couple days ago...

220mg in a capsule followed by a couple small dabs when i felt like i might come down...
unfortunately i did come down pretty hard about 3hrs later and felt very anxious and tired for some reason...
eventually thought fuck it took a love heart pill (fairly good quality; just under 100mg) and some more dabs of mdma.
must have been around 1/2 g total. was alright and had a good time in retrospect... but definitely not something i am gonna remember as a highlight...

maybe i've "lost the magic" as many people say :(

weird though because had 200mg of the same mdma in 2 doses a couple months ago and definitely felt a lot more; didn't realise you can lose it so suddenly...

Pillthrill said:
It turned out ok other than it was more than I'm used to and double what I SHOULD be taking for my height and weight. I was on the nod pretty hardcore.

I guess I should look where the thread is PLACED. That makes a difference. Sorry.

Average? Hard to say... It depends on how good they are, and if I just want to get high, or wasted.

Start with 1- 1.5 if they're average-good, 1.5-2 if they're average-weak, 3 if they're weak. Offcourse this is only for pills I've had before. I wouldn't tripledrop a pill if I don't know how much or what was in it. If friends tell me a certain pill is weak I will probably consider doubledropping it though. If I have no information about its strength, I'll start with just 1.

Most of the time I redose once after an hour or two, and depending on how much I already feel it, I'll redose with either a half dose or a full dose. If I really don't feel anything at all yet I'll take two more, and often I won't wait two hours to do that(I guess this could be dangerous with PMA...). Sometimes I redose a second time.

So I'll take between 1.5 and 4.5 pills depending on how good they are. There are offcourse times where I take more than 4 very good pills, just because I can, and because it's nice to get fucked up on MDMA once in a while, but I like to keep that to a minimum, because I don't like all of the consequences of dosing that high.

With MDMA I usually start with something in between 100 and 150 mg(roughly eyeballed, more is better), but I redose more/more frequently than with pills. I think I average about 250-300mg MDMA total but I sometimes go up to 400-500mg. I'm pretty sure on average I take more MDMA in a night when I take crystals than when I take pills.

I can't take more than 2 in one night, as I don't do E every week.
Well, that's cool.

10 was my most ever, 2-3 usually. I'm working to keep it at 2.

31337 said:
10 was my most ever, 2-3 usually. I'm working to keep it at 2.
Yep, exactly the same for me. The exact number depends on how strong they are.
And mind you, it can get tricky keeping tabs on how many when trying out new pills.

I have found that 2 pills are the perfect numbr, although one friday me and my brother took about 15 pink pumas each because we have bought about 70 for a party and we werent feeling anything LOL thats was an interestign weekend we didint sleep untill monday at 3 pm LOL adn thats because we smoked an eight of week many memories came and went those 2 days.

1 or 2.

Take 1, see how I feel, if it feels like a nice clean roll or I am wanting to absolutely BLOW UP I will take two. Ahhh I love having a low tolerance.

9 was the max, I felt like shit after that. I would like to only take around 3 but I usually end up taking 5. I have a hard time stopping myself but after the 4th or 5th pill your wasting it, you don't peak anymore it just slows the crash and makes you feel shittier once you do crash.

At least 2. I took one on Xmas morning expecting to get more within the hr...no fun. So I need at least 2, usually buy 3 at first, might end up buying one or 2 more before the night is over.

^I don't carry cash on me when I'm rolling for this very reason - I'm too loose with my wallet as it is!

I usually take 2 to see how they are and i go from there....

When i was doing pills (a year+ ago) i would take an absolute minimum of 4 to reach the desired effects. Of course, i NORMALLY took more than this.. averaging at around 7 - 8.. but would always take as much as i could afford / get my hands on.. so maxin it out at 12 or 13 on a few occasions.. These were all good 100+mg pills. Oh yeah and the night would ALWAYS start with a tripple drop, sometimes a quad.

I think this poll really sucks. People from england are going to say more than four and people from america are going to say 1 or 2, but in the end they are just taking the same amount of mdma.

I always take more than 5. Now it seems like I'm a heavy user but in the end it's just 150 mg. And you can say I have shitty pills, and I admit, but they cost shit as well so who cares.